It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Brown Rapping About "Smokin Dope" "Shooting People"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: Krazysh0t
There are many here, **Progressives** that offer that up.

And I disagree with them just like I disagree with you.

Now, does it lead to someone actually going monkey nutts and shooting people?? Probably not.

Does it work in conditioning them into to accepting violence?? Ahhhhhh.....

It certainly does not. Video game violence is NOTHING like real life violence. Nothing conditions you for that except the real thing. Like when I was in Iraq.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Proof of this? The police report conflicts with other eye witness reports. Police also have claimed to have 'dozens of witnesses' to back up their report. Where are they?

So far all i've seen of Darren Wilson's injuries is a CT scan image that had the patient info blurred out... so not very covincing evidence.

There is a lot of conflicting reports coming to the surface the last couple days. Until there is clear, concise evidence of what exactly occured only one fact remains. Mike Brown was shot dead by a police officer.

Everything the police in St. Louis county have done since the shooting has made them look guilty of covering up the truth. On top of that, after the shooting they rool heavily militarized police out, arrest legal observers at protests, arressted a 90 year old woman, and arrested a handful of journalists. Those aren't the actions a department on the up and up takes. Those are the actions of people in power trying to cover their asses.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
As interesting as this is, and may have some bearing on his character, the problem is that it will have very little bearing on the case against the Police Officer.

Now if there is a direct coorelation between his rapping and the events of that day, then yes it will be used. But until it shows a direct bearing on the case, it is only a minor point in the pending case in front of the grand jury.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason
Where are the witnesses supporting Officer Wilson's account? Probably being interviewed by investigators or giving testimony to the grand jury. Do you think it would be prudent to identify them by name in this situation? That way rioters can Google their names and burn down their houses perhaps? If charges are brought against Officer Wilson, in time after due process, you'll learn who these witnesses are. Or maybe they'll have their identities protected. Here's a witness unknowingly being picked up on audio, testifying truthfully of what he witnessed minutes after it happened. Sounds like a good shooting to me.

edit on 21-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There are too many posters screaming that Michael Brown was shot because he was black....or, jaywalking...or, he stole some cigars...or, he got cocky with a white cop...or, some such thing as that. Shut up already and use your brain.

Michael Brown was shot because he was trying to kill Darren Wilson by attempting to cold cock him unconscious and take his service weapon. Once he had that gun, no telling what he might have done. This was a 6'4" 300 lb. young thug pushing against a 150 lb. man attempting to do his job. If you don't think that LEO was in fear of his life, whether Brown was armed or not, you're simply not thinking.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Another lovely assumtion with no hard proof of anything. This game works both ways. Opinions are like butt holes. We all have them and they all stink.

If all the eye witness accounts are conflicting then the story will never be portrayed truthfully. That also goes both ways. A lot of people jump on the race wagon. You may notice by reading my post history that i have said nothing about race at all.

So, in my opinion, as stinky as it is to most of you, Darren Wilson needs to be indicted. The 'evidence' is crap all around, and the actions of St. Louis county police cast serious doubts on their whole story.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lyrics to Brown's songs are online here.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Listening to Brown rapping makes me want to shoot MYSELF.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
There are too many posters screaming that Michael Brown was shot because he was black....or, jaywalking...or, he stole some cigars...or, he got cocky with a white cop...or, some such thing as that. Shut up already and use your brain.

Michael Brown was shot because he was trying to kill Darren Wilson by attempting to cold cock him unconscious and take his service weapon. Once he had that gun, no telling what he might have done. This was a 6'4" 300 lb. young thug pushing against a 150 lb. man attempting to do his job. If you don't think that LEO was in fear of his life, whether Brown was armed or not, you're simply not thinking.

So why couldn't he have used a taser or pepper spray?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Did he even have a taser? When someone has just knocked you practically unconscious and is coming at you like a raging bull, can you get to it when the heat of the incident is upon you? And pepper spray is just silly in this situation.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He's the cop, not me. He should be trained for situations like this and NOT to go for lethal force like that. He damn well should have had a taser, it's far preferable than being shot 6 times until dead. But this is offtopic. This thread isn't about if Wilson was guilty or not its about trying to unjustly defame someone for what kind of music he likes to listen to and create.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: macman

That's like saying that people play Call of Duty because they secretly like to mow down people with assault rifles.

Flat out fact is, RAP music affects people towards being a certain way, MORE than any of the other things you keep going on about, the drugs, the look every part about it, is more effective PERIOD, in controlling a group of people than COD.

You can go on all day trying to say it is like something else, I will tell you I see only one thing as close to affecting a whole group of people into such a bizarre and badly ending system of life.

Radical Islam, and Rap, look very much the same !!!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You can't just make up facts. Where is you source for this 'fact'? Documentation, scientific proof of RAP music being used as a control?

Until then I smell another opinion, not backed up by anything but your good word. Forgive me for not trusting you as an accurate source of this 'fact'.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

LOL, the training you refer to tells them to SHOOT , when confronted in a situation like this, unless he had a good 3 more police with him to try and handle situation.

I wager a dude with this size attacks you, you sure aren't going to scramble for your taser first and see if that works, and then after he FOR SURE is going to kill you now, enraged with the taser, ummm let me NOW try the gun.

Golly.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What's your point?
Many youths listen to and rap about the very same thing, should they be viewed as people who deserve to die?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cerbium
I don't believe this has been brought up here yet, I believe it is a fairly new discovery.

It seems that Micheal Brown was a rapper and the things he rapped about only paints a clearer image of who Micheal Brown really was.

Here is a link to his Soundcloud page where you can listen to 10 songs of him rapping about drugs, money, women, and shooting people.

Michael Brown's Soundcloud

Also on his Soundcloud page is a link to his Facebook account.

boy, then he's lucky to only get shot 6 times, he should have been shot 20 or 30 times because of that. thanks for showing us the justification.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You're right. You are not the cop. They are trained for situations like this, and he may have very well done exactly what he had to do. We will wait and see.

As far as the music goes, two people can listen to the exact same crapola (or should I say rapola), and depending on who they are as far as their true character goes; who their friends are and what they do when they're hanging out; what kind of balanced life discussions they have at home with their family, especially their parents (if any); and what other positive influences they have in their life, one hardcore listener will "act out" and the other will just consider it music.

link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Use the search function on THIS site, you will find incredibly detailed Threads on the subject, with complete and TOTAL proof of the music industry planning this back in the 1970's along with various groups..

And if you cannot see that literally all of Black America is completely controlled by the music they think somehow liberates and makes them feel better, well, take a drive into any black neighborhood and they themselves will laugh at you, and PROVE IT to you.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: queenofswords

So why couldn't he have used a taser or pepper spray?

How come nobody says that when criminals shoot people?

link   
Whether you like it or not, the defense is going to put Michael Brown's character on the stand. So anything that sheds light on his personality may help sway the jury's decision.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join