It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summerville Police arrest student for writing he shot dead dinosaur

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thank God!
(arrest me I offended atheists)

We've gotten this moron off the streets!
(arrest me, I offended morons)

The school and police weren't shooting from the hip on this one.
(arrest me, using a gun reference))

Doesn't everyone know that it takes a village to control and dominate a culture and introduce progressive pissy-pants to the educational standards???

I am so embarrassed by America.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

What intrigues me about this is the complete opposite of the attitudes that exist in America. You that the Oh dear! no naughty talk about killing and you have the Special Ops who kill will complete impunity - its amazing the two complete opposites that can exist, especially when virtually all kids go through the education system.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I wonder if the police would have reacted the same way if the kid said he used a space-based weapon developed by the government from stolen Tesla plans to kill the neighbor's pet dinosaur?

Personally I think this could have been handled by the principal or the school councilor at a private meeting with the kid and his parents. It seems like it may have been a violent fantasy that could have morphed into an actual incident so some questions needed to be answered, IMO.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: beezzer

What intrigues me about this is the complete opposite of the attitudes that exist in America. You that the Oh dear! no naughty talk about killing and you have the Special Ops who kill will complete impunity - its amazing the two complete opposites that can exist, especially when virtually all kids go through the education system.

It's confusing.

The same for media. You can show a man killing several people on television, but don't dare show a bare breast!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Good grief! When the cops arrest someone for "shooting a pet dinosaur", you have to wonder about the intelligence levels of those involved in the arrest. Maybe IQ tests should be mandatory for such positions.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Simply Madness!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Wow, I live here, that is just so crazy.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Good grief! When the cops arrest someone for "shooting a pet dinosaur", you have to wonder about the intelligence levels of those involved in the arrest. Maybe IQ tests should be mandatory for such positions.

im pretty sure that has been covered if your iq is over 100 the police force is not for you....and its quite telling

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

im pretty sure that has been covered if your iq is over 100 the police force is not for you....and its quite telling

So far I have had more police harassment in the Summerville/Charleston area in 5 years than the previous 30 in Boston.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So far I have had more police harassment in the Summerville/Charleston area in 5 years than the previous 30 in Boston.

you haven't been threatening dinosaurs have you ? ...you do realize they are an endangered species
edit on 23-8-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: more stupidity

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

you haven't been threatening dinosaurs have you ? ...you do realize they are an endangered species

No I was pulled over at midnight on the highway going 65 for "impeding the flow of traffic" when an offduty cop wanted to go 90 and refused to switch to one of the other 2 lanes with no cars on it.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think the only to deal with these BS things is to sue. Like the kid who got suspended for saying "bless you". They will only try to gag and corral you until we have been stripped of our rights. These pigs couldn't come with anything better than disorderly conduct when they were made to look stupid. I'd call it harassment and SUE.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
In this day and age it seems a fair enough reaction, if the police had not reacted and the boy had ended up shooting the neighbors Dalmatian and then perhaps the neighbor. I dont see anything wrong with the police reaction.

The last time I checked, dalmatian and dinosaur are not only spelled differently but are different sizes and one has been dead for millions and millions of years.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

The school and the police department are cowards that are afraid of their own shadow. This should be a wake up call to take that child out of public schools and home school him. It should be taken to heart by the masses and shut public school down. It used to be a good idea but the people running it are retarded.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join