It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here is George bush doing the "ice bucket challenge"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well heres a you tube video of a former president getting a bucket of water thrown over him... hey its kool it was for charity

try again
edit on 08562014-08-21T02:56:29-05:0002amAmerica/ChicagoThursday by michael1888 because: (no reason given)

edit on 08152014-08-21T03:15:16-05:0003amAmerica/ChicagoThursday by michael1888 because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Good for him, he's gotten better at reading que-cards.

I'd love to see Obama take this challenge.
edit on 21-8-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: michael1888
Well heres a you tube video of a former president getting a bucket of water thrown over him... hey its kool it was for charity

try again

Is that not absolutely marvellous of the guy that gave a good push in murdering so many innocent men,women and children and having so many servicemen/women from the US and their allies killed at the same time?

And let me just add this :

Hear between the lines...

Actually I imagine a bucket of something else being thrown over him and his war mongering croneys... but I won't say that...

Although... and then again... I would say that if he did have a bucket of Sus domesticus faecal matter chucked on him for charity (especially for all those innocents killed and also soldiers lives wasted) then yes this is fine by me... An 18 wheeler conrete mixer full of the stuff would be even better...

Whoever the president of whatever civilised country is or was... they were/are all in the same basket of putrifying fruit... Especially Bush.

It disgusts me to see this type of sick individual trying to look good to the Sheeple...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 21/8/14 by Rodinus because: Vid added

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Good for him, he's gotten better at reading que-cards.

I'd love to see Obama take this challenge.

As I stated in my post below yours : Whoever the president of whatever civilised country is or was... they were/are all in the same basket of putrifying fruit... Especially Bush.

Boy do I feel for you respected folks of the United States... But then again... WHO elects these people? (As in the rest of the world too...)... Glad that I am in a foreign country and do not have the right to elect... I would be so sincerely ashamed (saying that... I AM ASHAMED...) for my/our children and future generations...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 21/8/14 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Isn't he supposed to be hooded and tied to a board ....

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

originally posted by: gortex
Isn't he supposed to be hooded and tied to a board ....

quote of the day!!! star for you my friend well done

edit on 21-8-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

...Is that not absolutely marvellous of the guy...

Who cares, it's for ALS awareness. Doesn't matter who's doing it, the time and place for discussing his legacy is not while it's for a cause like this. He's a controversial person, so it benefits the cause, whether or not you/I/the pope see him as a war criminal or not.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

My friend you need to lighten up. Yeah Bush kinda sucked Obama kinda sucks, but why let it torment you so much. Most leaders are criminals. I don't vote for that reason. I also think Bush did the right thing with the middle east to an extant. We shouldn't have been there for so long, but it's done and over with now. So move on.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: michael1888

try again

Drown him and I'll give $50.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777

My friend you need to lighten up. Yeah Bush kinda sucked Obama kinda sucks, but why let it torment you so much. Most leaders are criminals. I don't vote for that reason. I also think Bush did the right thing with the middle east to an extant. We shouldn't have been there for so long, but it's done and over with now. So move on.

Oh crikey... I'm not tormented at all... But sad for those who lost their loved ones...

You think that Bush and his bunch did the right thing to lie to the rest of the world in order that so many innocents and good service people lost their lives?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 21/8/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

...Is that not absolutely marvellous of the guy...

Who cares, it's for ALS awareness. Doesn't matter who's doing it, the time and place for discussing his legacy is not while it's for a cause like this. He's a controversial person, so it benefits the cause, whether or not you/I/the pope see him as a war criminal or not.

Hi Bonch.

Maybe I should of also stated that athough this is of course for an extremely good cause, I am sure that there are far many better people that could have been "Youtubed" so to speak instead of him...

I can just picture his PR agents whispering in his ear "Hey George, why not get a bucket of cold water thrown over your head for charity, this will get your popularity rating rocketing"...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

who elects them? simple. the computers, dollars, and other methods they use to rig the election.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

the people who didn't die seem to have gotten the sshorter end of the stick... DU babies and their mothers and ffathers, soldiers with ptsd, etc...

top topics

join