It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting on Channel Nine Darwin’s broadcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Not very often I see something like this a UFO on TV in the background of a news report. During a channel 9 Darwin broadcast an object is seen behind the newsreader. I'll try to find more on this and have no idea if it's a fake, hoax, balloon or what.

As news anchor Jonathan Uptin read the start of the bulletin, a ‘flying saucer shaped’ object appeared to hover over his shoulder.

“I was made aware of it by our news director Jarrod Koh halfway through the bulletin and I did turn around to try and have a look but it disappeared.

ugc.news.com.au...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It'll be interesting to see a clip of it, if they release one.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
well its a blimp we can all see that and given the nature of the article where every single obnoxious joke can be made, they know it too.

"Some people have described being run off the road by spacecraft shaped like a Ford station wagon.

While there is no suggestions now of an invasion, there are grave fears held for Uptin, who obviously has grave fears for himself.

When the NT News questioned TIO — the Territory government-owned insurance organisation — on whether it was well-past time when it should be offering insurance, the organisation declined to comment.

There is no Territory ministerial portfolio for UFOs but some believe either the transport or the multicultural affairs minister should show leadership.

While not wanting to be seen as a hostile move, the natural minister for this portfolio would be street justice disher-outerer Attorney General John Elferink who has been dubbed ‘Super Elf’."

my eyes, they roll..
edit on 21-8-2014 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

That's all part of the NT (Northern Territory) sense of humour. If it was a blimp I don't know. It seems to be missing the usual blimp tailfins.
edit on 21-8-2014 by JimTSpock because: spelling

top topics

join