It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O’Reilly slams Sharpton, NBC over Ferguson race hustling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
O'Reilly let's Al Sharpton "Have It" on a news program last night.

Bill O claims Al is race hustling......

see for yourself.

Maybe this affects peoples' view of the #Ferguson issues?

Bill O’Reilly’s ‘talking points memo’ slammed Al Sharpton, NBC, and all the race hustlers for fanning the flames over the past two weeks. Rarely do I agree with Bill O’Reilly on anything. But the O’Reilly semi-meltdown tonight over having to cut his vacation short because of all the breaking news with Ferguson, ISIS, etc were spot on (for a change.) Watch the video below of O’Reilly talking points memo bashing Sharpton and the race hustlers:

Bill O’Reilly slams Sharpton, NBC over Ferguson race hustling (Video)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Agree 100% with Bill Oreilly. These race baiters are the cause of racial tensions and racial division. They're anything but the cure.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I doubt that's going to happen. People cling to their ignorance strongly.

Like Oreilly said, "they won't accept anything other than a guilty verdict for murder" despite the facts and the evidence analyzed by the justice system. So if the cop isn't found guilty, it will be just like when George Zimmerman was found innocent. Those idiots won't believe it despite the evidence. Ignorance in its purest form.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Wow I have never seen old Bill like this, he is right for once and very understanding.
I still find it weird the American media chooses political sides.
Thanks for the share.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
Wow I have never seen old Bill like this, he is right for once and very understanding.
I still find it weird the American media chooses political sides.
Thanks for the share.

Neither Bill or Al's shows should be considered news media or news programs. They are Political "Shows" and nothing more. Just because they politically discuss recent news events does not make them a news program. They are just TV versions of Rush Limbaugh radio program.

Only show on Fox that resembles news is Shepard Smiths shows and even he goes off on personal political rants on occasion. MSNBC is pretty much the same as Fox just liberal instead of Conservative or "Tea Party" as it were.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: xuenchen

I doubt that's going to happen. People cling to their ignorance strongly.

Like Oreilly said, "they won't accept anything other than a guilty verdict for murder" despite the facts and the evidence analyzed by the justice system. So if the cop isn't found guilty, it will be just like when George Zimmerman was found innocent. Those idiots won't believe it despite the evidence. Ignorance in its purest form.

It is astonishing that there is a group of Americans that cannot think with logic and rationalization of reality. How can anyone with even the slightest leaning toward being an honest human see that a cop was beaten up before shooting down an attacker.

I too thought it was a bad cop situation but as facts are coming out I can see now that maybe the cop was justified in defending himself with lethal force even though I don't understand why they don't have stun guns or tranquilizing darts to use. I am not yet making a judgment though as all the facts are not out yet and ultimately it is up to a jury.

The problem in Furgeson is the blacks are obviously to lazy to go out and vote. If they would vote every public official and majority of cops there could be black and that would be just fine with me.

Stop blaming people and get out and vote and raise your kids with proper morals and values and maybe in environment and peer groups that don't lend themselves to "thug" behaviors.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Oh come off it Old Fox, you and I know perfectly well that BillO is a pompous, bloviating, idiot with a loofah fixation. Remember his astonishment when he went to an African-American restaurant and discovered that people weren't shouting out "Hey, Mo-Fo, I want more iced tea!" Citing BillO as a source for anything at all is a bad idea. Although it's possible that he can tell the time.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I have to agree with Mr. O'reilly. I'm no fan of his, but he speaks the truth. Controversy sells. Either it garnishes viewers or sympathizers to a cause.

Al Sharpton and his ilk should be hung out to dry so everyone can see who these people really are.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Oh my too bad bill oreilly is a tool that flip flops on anything he can use to get more hits, thanks for the laughs people.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Al's ratings are probably up since he's covering Ferguson and it's got Bill-O's panties in a wad.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
that's part of their 'product' the blame game
two channels with totally different spin
for the target audience wtf

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hasn't Al $harpton been on billy o before?

If he was why now? Is billy a slow learner and didn't realize this about Al $?

IMO Al and Bill are both playing their parts in regards towards push for a race war.

Between them both they cover the majority of the lazy ignorant news fed zombies and help keep us divided and from seeing the real issues.

edit on 44831America/ChicagoThu, 21 Aug 2014 10:44:09 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join