It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only young black kids start off early as gangstas?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

America’s racial double standard: White celebs are excused, but black stars are “thugs”

Notice how the right loves to showcase how violent black are. How they say they start off young. Ask yourself this..have you ever seen any of the above footage shown on a Right wing website?

Have they ever said that violence comes from all over it is not just poor black person issue. Have they ever shown you the instance of white on black crime?

Nope to them...it is minority on white crimes that only matter.

Look at how far they go to demonize the black victim of a shooting before all the facts are out. Read the headlines on ATS..when a shooting victim turns out to be black...first thing they do is attack the character.

Now look for stories on white shooting victims....no other sensational headlines to attack the victim. Read the threads..look at all the excuses they have for the victim..drugs, bad influences, parenting...etc.

Read all those thread and then tell me again how the right wingers are not racist nor do they have a racist agenda.

edit on 20-8-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
this whole thread is politically charged and full of hate why would you post this? I find it ironic that you didn't source the UCR or put anything of substance in your post other then youtube videos. Does media eat at your brain and persuade you a bit?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I find this thread racist. It's full of opinions and nothing to discuss about.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Yep there are some white douche bags.

How about a quick check the other way around?

A quick search on Google or YouTube will show you the real problem.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Do the members here have a little (R) or a little (D) beside their name when they post and I just missed it? I'm not sure how else you could tell if every member was a right winger or a left winger based on one opinion on one news story.

Unless of course you are saying that no left wingers/democrats are racists?? If that's what you are saying (and it sounds like you are) then there is no helping you. The brainwashing has worked.

This tragedy had nothing to do with politics but I am seeing that plenty of folks are taking full advantage to make it that way.

Anybody can be a degenerate thug. I have not seen anybody here say that there are no white racists on the planet or that no white child can be a thug. Racist idiocy does still exist, but it doesn't exist behind every corner and saying that all right wingers hate blacks is just a bit too much. Racists come from both party lines and from all walks of life.

You just keep looking for those racist right wingers though... we'll ignore the fact that the left advocates aborting more black babies than anybody else on the planet.

You're stirring the pot while the wolves are coming through your backyard.
edit on 8/20/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

here bro this is the stats filter through this and find something. I am linking you to the latest Uniform Crime Report and all you need to do is look I went ahead and took the liberty of finding the violent crime stats by demographic for you but to allow you to learn for yourself I didnt pick one or another demographic instead I hope you look at all of it.

UCR

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hmmm, I would have to classify this guy as a Class 5 wandering vapor. Unfortunately this is a product of a poor education and total lack of social responsibility.. Just glad your not in charge buddy. Your speech is toxic and I don't this you have the skills to pull off the Civic activist card like Ole Al Sharpton. I don't think he would let you park his car... I'm Out.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Every race has a chip on its shoulder, its not just black vs white. As long as we insist on pointing the finger, and maintaining racial pride, we will always have race wars.

What is the point in racial pride? You didnt choose to be born a certain color, you didnt work for it, so what's there to be proud of.

To the OP: grow up and get over it. You are falling right into the dialectic trap. They cause these problems to factionalize us. And clearly it is working on you.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A reply to: Onslaught2996

Wow, what a racist bunch of crap. It isn't black-white or Democrat-Republican my friend. It is US vs. Them. Please don't be an establishment tool.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Maybe there in the States, here it's more a case of young Moroccans. Depends on where you live/what immigration there is. Low chance of work means higher chance of criminilization

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
A black man is 50 times more likely to be killed by another black person than a white cop.

I wasn't there. Were you ?

Why do some people think justice happens overnight ...Remember OJ ?

It's like going camping around 49 Grizzly Bears....Then worrying about Big Foot killing you.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Timing is everything they say.

Progressive.Scriptors

TPTB have propaganda outlets in every niche.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Just posting out of curiosity....waiting to see how long it takes for this garbage to be 404'd.

If it isn't, well...another new low for ATS. Allowing this garbage but censoring those trying to speak truth because it may contain "violent" or "offensive" content.....

Ummmkay.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OP left it seems I hope he/she is looking at the UCR. The machine never stops xuenchen It always takes a little extra to make it happen up stairs, your so rad lady =D we talked before, I remember.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

This is a new low even for you.

Do you even try anymore?

Your race related inquiries are, by design, clad in racism and motivated by a ill-perceived negativity.

Read the headlines on ATS..when a shooting victim turns out to be black...first thing they do is attack the character.

The absurdity of that assertion makes me giggle...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Read all those thread and then tell me again how the right wingers are not racist nor do they have a racist agenda.

Yeah, okay that accounts for everyone on this site, everyone "right wing" or leaning to it? I don't think so. Don't fall for or get caught up in the divide and conquer. Both sides play it.

"Only young black kids start off early as gangstas?" Anyone whose grown up in the city or suburbs knows better than that claim. Even if they have grown up rural areas there's still ill activity with youth.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

my observation is this, being gangsta is a choice because some people believe it provides a reward to the claim, some go really far with it and do terrible stupid things to live that kind of life. Its kind of tragic really.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: dreamingawake

my observation is this, being gangsta is a choice because some people believe it provides a reward to the claim, some go really far with it and do terrible stupid things to live that kind of life. Its kind of tragic really.

Yeah, it's very unfortunate overall. Some join out of choice, claimed broken homes or actual broken homes, as you see it in wealthy neighborhoods as well as to kids being involved in them. Others are apparently "born into" it.

I've talked to a few gang members when volunteering to help out homeless people. One man told his family, mostly family members and gang family, didn't take no for an answer that he didn't want to be active with them. They said-but not only basically put an ultimatum on him, join or else, etc.- because he has no job, nor stability in life, he is better off being with the gang.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I kinda get what the O.P is saying although I wouldn't post foreign "White Gangs" to make a point as I don't know the context of that society in a majority White country expect majority White Gangs simple numbers game.
But I do agree the narrative in the U.S of A is blackteens= gangsters and it have to do with perception often resulting in deadly consequences Not knowing simple stuff that others take for granted lead to all kinds of conclusions. example below.
Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson is not a gang member. He’s just a Kappa.

Today in Ferguson, Mo., news, The Washington Post takes on the assertion that Missouri Highway Patrol Captain Ron Johnson has been photographed flashing gang signs with members of the community.

He has not.

To reiterate: Capt. Johnson is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi, a black fraternity that was formed in 1911 at Indiana University in Bloomington, and the hand sign you see in the pictures below is a Kappa greeting. The Kappas are part of the Divine Nine or the National Pan-Hellenic Council, the nine historically black fraternities and sororities that include Delta Sigma Theta, Alpha Kappa Alpha, Alpha Phi Alpha, Omega Psi Phi, Phi Beta Sigma, Zeta Phi Beta, Sigma Gamma Rho and Iota Phi Theta, none of which are gangs.

This particular piece of misinformation, asserting Johnson was aligning himself with the Bloods, appears to have originated in a post on CNN’s iReport site — since removed — and then circulated on Twitter by user @DixielandDiva, an account that no longer exists.

www.washingtonpost.com... pa

The blogoshpere lit-up like a Roman candle when first reported,lucky for him he is the head cop in Ferguson wearing his uniform,out of uniform flashing Kappa signs to one of his boys could have gotten him jacked-up by his own cops,there are thousands of FB shots with college kids flashing their frat signs anyone of whom could have an incident with the law which some dung slinger would mine and put up as evidence of gang affiliations and so deserved the beating or even death meted out to them.
I posted this before .
When The Media Treats White Suspects And Killers Better Than Black Victims
www.huffingtonpost.com...
Pls klik^^ very revealing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join