It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversy surrounds New Black Panther protester

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

FERGUSON, Mo. - With growing concerns and calls for peace in Ferguson, one man who says he is here for peace, is being asked to leave.

People claim Malik Shabazz has become a polarizing figure and Mike Brown's family claims Shabazz has hijacked their son's memory. Shabazz claims to be a member of the New Black Panthers that are working together with the nation of Islam to keep the peace.

Shabazz negotiated with police Tuesday night to allow people to gather in prayer saying he would send everyone home after. Police agreed but then no one left. Officers claim some people showed up with water bottles and urine which protesters threw at police after the prayer.

Some local ministers support Shabazz while others say he's speaking out of both sides of his mouth. Highway Patrol Captain Ron Johnson and B.T. Rice

m.ksdk.com...

I just wanted to share this.

I thought it was interesting to say the least.

Someone is stirring the pot in the area. I wonder who?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

It seems Mr. Shabazz is a dis-barred lawyer who I would place in the same category with Al Sharpton. Both love to get the media exposure for their private organizations. Neither of them will attend any rally or meeting without being handed a check.... These idiots cause far more issues than they solve. And the "Sheeple" just ignore the fact that Sharpton was a Confidential informant for the FBI for Two years on Drug cases in New York City. This guy just loves the drama and misery.

new topics

join