It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I woke up and realized there was no third eye, that it was ME

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think I played with mine too much and broke it.

Either that or too much beer and loud music.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Did your hear the crack when you did it?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I understand you.

some thing to help is Buddisum.
I am not saying this is what you know!

ware IS the soul/ spirit?
not the mind.
are we like drones?
we are just driving this bodie!

edit on 21-8-2014 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

This is a step forward. The more myths you remove, the more pure you will find yourself.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Words

Is the third eye a myth? Ive also thought of it as an extension of one's self... like the higher self.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I don't believe in a third eye anymore I now believe that it is just me and not a part of me that is this being.

I am the intuitive because I am everything and that the third eye is another illusion.

I tell you what, once you get far past where you are, you will see that just another belief you had is broken.

Belief, is the root of all untruth, and unknown, try KNOWING instead of believing, then you can reach levels where your whole body not only shines with light, but becomes so ridiculously translucent, that people cannot look in your direction , and if they DO, can see right through, and THEN ask yourself the same questions again, and see what happens.

Also, start forgetting everything you are taught here, about meditation or anything else, find your own conclusions and prepare to do everything that is NOT covered by the lies that love and GOD, are all that is going on.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I don't believe in a third eye anymore I now believe that it is just me and not a part of me that is this being. I am the intuitive because I am everything and that the third eye is another illusion.

Over the last several years, I have come across many who have said the same exact thing.

This is just a few examples:

In modern days there is a new desecration of Jesus' teachings and the bible: Jesus preaching of the third eye. The third eye is dominant in Eastern belief systems and many spiritual beliefs, including the New Age movement. Many spiritual, philosophy, and yoga books, as well as articles on Hubpages will debate that Jesus actually spoke about the third eye and connects that to Jesus being a guru (by most called "the Master Guru") and enlightenment being the true path to God.

This is a misconception and a result of not properly researching the facts and root words. To relate esoteric practices and The Way, of which Jesus spoke of, is blasphemy and truly contradictory in the very sense of the words. The defenses of such statements are results of misconstruing His Words and I would like to set it straight. In this article I will be breaking this down and kicking opinion out. Only facts will be used as evidence and common sense of the Christian belief system used to bring it all together.

theupperroom.hubpages.com...

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Anton La Vey (head of the church of Satan) said that New Agers were Satanists without the acknowlegement of that fact, and in fact laughed at them for being too chicken to admit that they serve Lucifer through their rites and rituals...

Interesting thoughts on the striking similarities between practitioners of Satanism and certain New Age authors

I don't agree with all the thoughts on that page (for example that the Pope will be the False Prophet - I have no idea about the specifics of who's who); however, there's some critical insights on how Satanism and New Age philosophers share quite a lot - uncannily so - in common. For example, the commonality of channelled material from the Pleiades and Sirius star systems.

I don't expect any stars for this post, as it goes against the grain and isn't what people want to hear about their cherished beliefs. Still needs to be said imho.

edit on 22-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I don't believe in a third eye anymore I now believe that it is just me and not a part of me that is this being.

I am the intuitive because I am everything and that the third eye is another illusion.

Close enough....

Sorry, i really shouldnt be judgemental because everyone is the same and we are all made of the same though not everyone sees it.
Try giving the Alan Watta lectures from "Out of your mind" a go. I think they will ring nicely to you 😊

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
My problem with the modern day idea of the "third eye" is that people far too much label it as either a switch or a gateway to see something that normally isnt there.

But that is going about it the wrong way...... Everything there is to see and experience is right here right now at any given time. Most people just dont know or havent tried bypassing the filters installed in this brain of the human body.
"Opening the third eye" is not about achieving something but about understanding what is... Its not some external or internal thing that you suddenly learn how to yield. Its more of not seeing life through the filter.

Once youve tried it just once that alone will make you understand that you are what you are looking for all this time and that the search for what you are have been blinding you from understanding that.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: flice Yup.

Everyone has a third eye which I believe is all tied in with the pineal gland as it is light sensitive.

Once I worked on mine I was able to see without the filters as you put it.

If you allow the imagery to come fourth and not impose any feelings or desires than you can truly be awakened. You don't need to isolate yourself for months on end in a cave or a monastery. Just a little time and effort and shedding the stigmas that society and cultures impart onto us both consciously and sub. Removing the ego and the worlds ideologies are vital to viewing as you could say with your 3rd eye.

When I allow my 3rd eye to be more open (I often keep it small because the imagery can be distracting) I see geometric patterns and colors sorta overlaid with my normal eyesight vision. I can see the same imagery when my eyes are closed as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

How did you work on yours?

Because I've experienced a "glimpse" maybe once or twice but seem to have a closed 3rd eye now.

The brainwashing has worked to well on me.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeSignal

Well basically overnight I got into meditation and all that follows. I thought 3rd eye was some band or something.

I started with a foundation meditation. First worked on breathing and relaxing techniques. Then did Chakra work. I would work on each one for 10-15 mins a chakra starting from the crown and working down. But with all the techniques out there what worked best for me was Mantras (words of power) that vibrate in the location of the 3rd eye/ 6th chakra. I did develop my visualization abilities as well, I had a real hard time at first. And opening/empowering the pineal gland.

One way is you can go out at night when the moon is out and draw in energy from the moon to your 3rd eye through affirmations. And when the sun is out close your eyes and breath in the energy from the sun into/on to your pineal gland to awaken/strenghthen it. It took a few weeks but I definitely could feel a sensation which is pleasant in my brain exactly where the pineal gland is depicted.

Meditation goes by feel. If you want to work on your 3rd eye while laying or sitting fully awake, do your calming meditation or technique that helps you become more Intune with yourself. Try to see light with your eyes closed, don't try to force or influence what you see while your eyes closed. Just allow what ever pops in to flow and focus on the sensation. After a while one can learn how to expand and contract it.

So possibly try Mantras or Mudras along with visualization and affirmations. Drawing energy or expanding energy in the area you are trying to develop/nurture.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

This is no different that learning how to walk.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The moment you try to label anything you hinder what it actually is or is capable of being.

Let go & just be.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am the Eye that have pierced through the veils of illusions.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I can completely concur on this, especially the not believing but knowing (knowing nothing, to be precise). I think I'm halfway: a part of humanity is completely enthralled when seeing me, the other half looks right through
fine by me

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
3rd eye is connected to the spirit , you cant see the things you see in your 3rd eye through your physical eyes. It's like saying I don't see the wind so it must be an illusion. I'm speaking in a spiritual view but you are not your body, this world is an illusion.

Blah I know what I wanna say but I'm having a hard time putting it into words.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Thank you for your kind answer.

I guess I just have to be patient. A lot of what you mention is something I know about. The sun and the moon part is something I feel too, and the first time I saw the physical placement of the pineal gland, it all made sense. The sun really feeds us in a way.

The problems I've had with mantras is that the few times I've been close to something spectacular, pure excitement ruins it for me. I get to excited, my heart is pounding and a small sensation of fear creeps in. And I lose the moment. I actually feel that these tries in meditation with mantras, was the best I've ever had . But they have lasted only a few minutes, the best of them.

So, I have to meditate more though.

And reading your post now actually motivates me. I want to try meditating with mantras again.

Thank you, again.

Love and light

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join