It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State's First Marijuana Dispensary Opens in South Windsor, CT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Prime Wellness of Connecticut, the first of six dispensaries in Connecticut, held its grand opening Wednesday evening at its new facility on John Fitch Boulevard in South Windsor.

Link

Good job Connecticut! I hope they spread like McDonalds. That way when they fully legalize it, there will be plenty to help spread the good cheer!

I swear Governor Malloy, this is your one redeeming social value. I guess you felt guilty when trying to take our guns after Sandy Hook. Now I might have a reason to stay!

edit on 20-8-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I seriously wish Canada would adopt an MMJ model similar to what we see in some states, instead of the ridiculous Health Canada system that Canadians are currently burdened with.

Or, better yet, just legalize the stuff already, and regulate sales similar to liquor.

The 2015 federal election can't come fast enough.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It will also be the first dispensery that will get broken into or Robbed. The same thing would happen if you had an alcohol dispensery. Someone late at night will just work their way in an take it. They might as well put up a dispensery that will sell you cocain,lsd,ecstacy,meth,uppers or downers. The machine won't last long, i give it a week and it will be robbed. Tho, i do like the idea of the alcohol dispensery. Alcohol on tap and on sunday's.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Dispensery. Did you mean, an outside dispensery? where is the dispensery, i don't see it outside the store. When you say dispensery, i think of an outside machine, like the machine you get pop out of. The pop dispensery outside. Well, i still think it will get robbed, it will just be a while longer tho. They'll have to get a big safe in the back and open it up to get the goods out and put back when store closes. I have to say that Junkies are really resourceful. They will get it, if they really want it bad enough.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

A 'dispensary' refers to a retail storefront that sells medical or where it's legal recreational cannabis.

Also, please don't refer to people who use cannabis as MEDICINE as 'junkies'. Junkies use heroin, which kills hundreds/thousands of people every year. Cannabis has never killed a single person in all of recorded history.

Deny Ignorance.

new topics

top topics

join