It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Read the DHS bulletin on Thursday’s “Nationwide Day of Rage” #ferguson

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PansophicalSynthesis

You're awfully quick to lump a small group of agitators in with protestors. The two are not mutually exclusive. And since when does lifting a pack of cigars warrant a bullet to the face? Last I checked, never.

Troll away, troll.
edit on 21-8-2014 by AnonyMason because: add reply too code

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Let's keep an eye on developments when/if they transpire...

keeep a running record of events.

(post by PansophicalSynthesis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PansophicalSynthesis

Oh the trolls are all over anything to do with Mike Brown, eh?

Congratulations, you're the first person to call me racist when i have said nothing at all about race.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason
Do you have ties to the Revolutionary Communist Party? They are in Ferguson and your posts align somewhat with their agenda. That being civil unrest leading to martial law. And then a transformation to a communist nation. Is that what you want?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Rage is uncontrolled, dangerous and a waste of time. For people to go out in many cities and start screaming about this issue will not solve it. Substitute REASON instead and you may just get somewhere. Yes it may take a while, and you may not get an arm full of new clothes... But you won't be shot either.

Thats what will happen in some of these other cities. Take Dallas, if Ten Thousand people show up and burns ONE car, They will be taken out hard.. And what did their rage account for?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

LMFAO. Where do you come up with that? Hell no i'm not a commie. And for the sake of argument lets say i was? Its America, Mikeultra. If I wanted to be a communist I would be well within my rights to do so.

I support peaceful protest and police being held accountable for their actions.

Keep trying, though. This is the most trolling i've ever seen on this forum. To hell with rational conversation lets just start calling people communists! We paint with broad strokes around here.

edit on 21-8-2014 by AnonyMason because: spelling again

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you Mod...I was just about to ask them to stop it...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
There could be huge crowds, there's already protests in front of the white house over Israel vs Gaza.

Could be exciting.

I hope the dhs shows up with some of the food they stock piled, Jerky for all!!

And not the ammo they have been buying.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Are any big Unions taking a stance on these issues ?

Where are they lately ?

Plenty of "people".

What "side" are they supporting ?

Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Occupay Dallas National Day of Rage Livestream

If page says "Login to Livestream to Watch this Event Ad-Free" simply right-click, inspect element, hover over where you see "livebox_overlay login_to_watch", right click, and delete node...enjoy the stream...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I don't think this will be much, protests and gatherings Anon tries to get going seem to go little, if any at all...but I want to keep tabs in case...if it does go off, in several placed, it could get interesting...
edit on 8/21/2014 by AllSourceIntel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join