It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#### the Police State

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

What you have never came across yada yada before i think it will need all the protection it can get soon

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shanegm

It is right? JV connecting with the people.....

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: Iamthatbish

O.k word police.

I'll be that.

YOU don't like the words. YOU naming those words bad is policing another persons words.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Is f**k not bad language where you live?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Bad is entirely a matter of opinion, as the person you're replying to has previously stated. A word is just a word. If you can't handle even censored saucy language, then I think that perhaps the internet isn't the place for you.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

nope.
You should read a book by Christopher Fairman.
My children say that word as well. If you don't like it, that's fine. Don't impose your morals and values on others.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm interested if Mr. Ventura is paying for all these advertisements (something about the new T&C) or if this is a joint effort with ATS. I also thought when someone who was clearly advertising was a "member" on this site they would be identified more openly.

How anyone on this site can take the guy seriously after he admitted to only doing his show for money is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Yeah it was a joke. As was the word police.....

So.... Let's not let that spoil the wonderful thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You need new glasses...The rose colored ones aren't working so well for you. If I had a dollar for every time I heard that word in a single day I could stop working

ETA...On topic...And Mr. Ventura, I've seen a lot of very little but beaking coming from you over time and I doubt very much this will amount to anything more!
edit on 20-8-2014 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

Yeah as I said above it was a joke.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Fair enough

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

This thread is so derailed....

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The police state is terrible.
Mr Ventura should be ashamed of himself for profiting from it

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hmmmm....

And your not the only one Jesse

You have been a Governor, a WWF wrestler and an Actor, I will give you credit for your acting...
edit on 20-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

yes hmmmmmm alright

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
We all know that the primary role of the police is to tax the public every chance they can get but when I see video's like below I shake my head in disbelief. There is obviously something wrong when the police shoot at a vehicle full of children. Public needs to take a stand against the public servants they employ.

btw if you are faced with similar circumstance perhaps best method would be to sign and add the words, the above signature is placed on this document under duress. I am no lawyer but it beats being shot at.

added... Please concentrate on the subject of the thread instead of attacking the messenger.
edit on 20 8 2014 by glend because: addition

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Does it really matter to you Jesse considering you ran to Mexico?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yeaaaah... F the Police State right..

"How do you stay vigilant when the cops have all the power?"

Move to another country? IDK you got me there!

And this is from the guy who accused David Icke of being in it for the money, L O L.

See this is were the comical part comes in Swills I know you asked me in one of your threads how I found Ventura to be comical.

Well HERE YOU GO

edit on 21-8-2014 by Lysergic because: the irony

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Story from Aug 2013...

Robert McDaniel was puzzled when the Chicago police commander dropped by his West Side home unannounced last month. The visit was cordial, but Barbara West's message was clear: Don't commit any more crimes or face the consequences.

Revealing that she had a folder on him back on her office desk, West told the 22-year-old that she knew his best friend had been slain last year in their crime-plagued Austin community. She cautioned that he could meet the same fate if he didn't change his ways.

McDaniel, who has multiple arrests on suspicion of minor offenses but only one misdemeanor conviction, learned to his surprise that he had made the so-called "heat list" with more than 400 others across the city who have been deemed by the department to be most prone to violence — either as a perpetrator or victim.

Chicago police use 'heat list' as strategy to prevent violence

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
That took forever to buffer on my phone!

The police state that is currently infecting the US isn't just the war on drugs although that's a huge part of it. The current political concept seems to be that multiple conflicting and confusing laws need to be passed so most people will be guilty. If a person manages to remain innocent, they'll be set up.

I have been told multiple times the public has changes not the LEOs. The public is more informed and less likely to willing give up rights than previous generations. This could be an advantage to the LEOs if they weren't so frightened by their perceived threat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join