It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops kill guy who is Unstable 15 mins From Ferguson, Mo.**--Warning-- Actual Shooting on Video**

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Overkill, only defended by sycophants who believe cops should kill
first ask questions later. A very slippery slope indeed..

If this was a 16 years old white girl with a small knife acting out there
would be a largely different response in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AphoticJoe

Oh please. Obviously agitated man telling police to shoot him walks within feet of officers with guns drawn. Knife or not, even if his hand was in his pocket they were well within their right to shoot him. An 'overhand grip' is just an incorrect way of saying saber grip. It's not saying 'overhead'.

or even engage in a bit of hand to hand rather than planting their feet

The police apparently aren't as naive. You don't go hand to hand with someone holding a knife. Police are not martial arts experts. Stop watching TV. They also can't just retreat away with tons of people right next to the threat. Yeah, if the guy was in an isolated area retreat and figure something out. With a bunch of idiot yahoos swarming the area to get video things change. All those people bitching were at risk. Knives are VERY freaking deadly. Slice or stab in the right spot (which can easily happen by accident) and someone bleeds out very fast. FBI did a little study about it.

The 21 foot rule is accurate. Police in a situation like that are not. It is incredibly hard to shoot someone while they are moving and you are pumped full of adrenaline with a handgun or anything else.

The whole thing is very sad, and I wish this guy had the help he needed, but let's not pretend this was police thuggery.

You did notice when the guy fell he was basically on top of the passenger side officer right? Even if you don't agree with the 21 foot rule (and your disagreement is ridiculous) you should agree with the 10 foot rule.

They gave him multiple verbal commands. The bystanders were telling him to 'drop it'.

You went on a long rant about not being guilty until proved so by a court of law. So if someone is murdering someone else should they contact a judge and jury, wait months or years before defending themselves? A cop's life is JUST AS VALUABLE as any other citizen. They don't need to put themselves further into harms way and let themselves be killed. If that had been a CPL holder I'd be saying the same thing.

Cops lives are not more valuable, but they aren't more expendable.

So all that disagreement aside, I thought you were very well spoken.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

and once the guy hit the ground and clearly was no longer ANY kind of threat, officer dumbass felt the need to pump 2 more bullets into him. then cuff him. stupid. bad move. bad PR.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Pretending race isn't a factor is only going to allow for an incomplete solution, pretending it's the only factor is only going to allow for an incomplete solution.

Agreed...

BUT my point was that it is high time that people come together in tragedies like this to stop the hate from growing.

People across the country are being executed by LEO's and it is only the black executions that are being publicized to incite more hate along the racial divide.

Andy Gaynler - unarmed and fatally shot by police. Aug 11
Maria Castillo - shot by stray bullet from police. Aug 2014
Kenny Jimenez - unarmed and fatally shot by police. Aug 17
Francisco Mercedez - unarmed and fatally shot by police. - Aug 17
Dillon Taylor - unarmed and fatally shot by police. Aug 11
Frank Alvarado - unarmed and fatally shot by police. 2014
Maria Godinez - unarmed and fatally shot by police. Aug 19
Amber Smith - unarmed and fatally shot by her police husband. Apr 23
Cadence Harris 5 yro - unarmed and fatally shot by police because mothers boyfriend took her after domestic dispute and on the run. July 18
Danielle Willard - unarmed and fatally shot by police. 11 2012
Lance Cpl James Whitehead - unarmed and fatally shot by police.

I could go on but my eyes are bleeding from the screen.

@Iamthatbish I am new here so you will have to bear with me.

I will try to find the story in the afternoon or you can try to google both names together and see you find!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
a reply to: Ektar

and once the guy hit the ground and clearly was no longer ANY kind of threat, officer dumbass felt the need to pump 2 more bullets into him. then cuff him. stupid. bad move. bad PR.

This i one of the problems i have with the situation.
Under the Geneva Convention Law of Armed Combat, a double tap is illegal

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00
a reply to: ChaosComplex

Oh, boo-hoo, so you mean COPS HAVE TO RISK THEIR LIVES?!?! No way, I thought being a cop meant a guaranteed long life and a pension for 30 years after doing a desk job! Thanks for clearing that up for me, let's just trash all the tasers and put a clip into every single person that might be a threat to a cop, because LEOs need to go home and play with their My Little Ponies after the end of a long day shooting to death a single suspect in a 2-on-1 gun-against-knife situation that lasts 15 seconds.

Come on, try a little harder. You're making this too easy. :/

The FACT that tazers aren't as effective as some people like to think means that everyone with their panties in a bunch because it wasn't the method chosen needs to open their eyes. I don't like cops either, but I bet if I go nuts with a knife of any kind (or a big stick, my own tazer, a glass bottle, etc) and don't comply when they tell me to put it down WITH THEIR GUNS DRAWN AND READY TO GO...well, I'm probably gonna get hot lead thrown my way at about 1,000ft/sec. when I advance through the 21ft mark. That's just a fact of life.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

Why is national news not covering this story that happened 2 days after the Mike Brown shooting?

link

As a few other posters have said, I think that's obvious.

The recent cases that have been garnering the spotlight in MSM have been chosen specifically for their political content and inherent ability to be spun into divisive issues as we are seeing here at ATS. The stories most exquisitely support the "Divide and Conquer" mindset, which unfortunately is a very powerful concept.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Pretending race isn't a factor is only going to allow for an incomplete solution, pretending it's the only factor is only going to allow for an incomplete solution.

Agreed...

BUT my point was that it is high time that people come together in tragedies like this to stop the hate from growing.

No, it's time to POUR JET FUEL ONTO THE HATE. Because "loving each other" obviously hasn't worked for decades now, and until you feel ANGER, you don't feel ANY emotion powerful enough to affect change. Period. Show me the last "love-in" that made the 6:00 news for a week?

People across the country are being executed by LEO's and it is only the black executions that are being publicized to incite more hate along the racial divide.

Because black people are the only ones with enough "barbaric yawps" (as Whitman so eloquently said) to actually DO ANYTHING to change the system. White-kid "Occupy" got ZERO 6:00 news coverage until they became violent. Don't blame racism, blame apathy.

edit on 21-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex

Oh, boo-hoo, so you mean COPS HAVE TO RISK THEIR LIVES?!?! No way, I thought being a cop meant a guaranteed long life and a pension for 30 years after doing a desk job! Thanks for clearing that up for me, let's just trash all the tasers and put a clip into every single person that might be a threat to a cop, because LEOs need to go home and play with their My Little Ponies after the end of a long day shooting to death a single suspect in a 2-on-1 gun-against-knife situation that lasts 15 seconds.

The FACT that tazers aren't as effective as some people like to think means that everyone with their panties in a bunch because it wasn't the method chosen needs to open their eyes. I don't like cops either, but I bet if I go nuts with a knife of any kind (or a big stick, my own tazer, a glass bottle, etc) and don't comply when they tell me to put it down WITH THEIR GUNS DRAWN AND READY TO GO...well, I'm probably gonna get hot lead thrown my way at about 1,000ft/sec. when I advance through the 21ft mark. That's just a fact of life.

EastAsia has always been at war with Eurasia. Betas are better than Gammas. MiniTruth is always right.

:/

Seriously?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

EastAsia has always been at war with Eurasia. Betas are better than Gammas. MiniTruth is always right.

Seriously?

I'm not good with implied meaning and hint style communications. I like to converse in a direct and thorough manner, not be vague and allow for gross misinterpretation of my words. Care to elaborate on these random things?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Seriously?

I'm not good with implied meaning and hint style communications. I like to converse in a direct and thorough manner, not be vague and allow for gross misinterpretation of my words. Care to elaborate on these random things?

Sure! YOU ARE REPEATING THE BRAINWASHING OF THE LAST 50 YEARS TO JUSTIFY A HUMAN BEING THAT WAS MURDERED BY A PERSON TASKED TO PROTECT AND SERVE HIM, THAT HAD THE BACKUP OF ANOTHER PERSON WITH THEIR OWN GUN DRAWN. Passenger-seat cop should have had the taser drawn and tried it. Driver-cop should have ONLY used his gun when said taser was not effective. Hence the entire reason why cops have "partners" and "backup."

In other words: George Orwell and Aldous Huxley were right about our society over 50 years ago. And you are a product of that 50 years of brainwashing the public to forget about those warnings and "sit down and STFU." Congratulations, you have just done their job of brainwashing others for free. Gold star for you. Didn't even need a Washington Post op-ed to do it. :/

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

And you are a product of that 50 years of brainwashing the public to forget about those warnings and "sit down and STFU."

Except "Sit down ans STFU" is far from "Don't rob a store, brandish a weapon, refuse to put it down, and expect to walk away alive."

I wish I could tell you some things about myself without violating the T&C's of this site, things that would assure you that I am fully on the side of "F$%k the police" mindset. Let's just say that I have a problem with authority. But I can say that I'm sure that the VAST MAJORITY of people on ATS as a whole have not been in a life or death situation involving a weapon of any kind. I'm not referring to our men and women in the armed forces (Thanks for your service, any service men/women reading this). I'm talking about the general membership. A lot of members posting in this thread probably haven't shot a gun, let alone been in a real fist fight (not implying you particularly, just giving you a reference to where my opinion is formed). I'm talking about heat of the moment, you or them, one walks one dies kind of thing. Until a person has experienced this kind of situation I feel that it's very difficult for them to discern (outside of what you read in a law) when someone is a deadly threat. It's also difficult for those same people to make a judgement on "What they would have done" in the same situation.

edit on 8/21/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

Now ask yourself what happens when, in 15 years, all of these 1-in-42 boys with autism become "big scary men."

And THIS father of a spectrum kid was just trying to help cops keep the peace and deal with his son:

"On 5-18-14 I received a call from my 22 year old autistic son. So I immediately got in my truck and went to where my son was being ticketed. As I drove up on the right hand side of the road adjacent to my son's car, I did not leave my vehicle, I kept it running. The officer turned around and asked "can I help you?" I said "I'm his father." The officer yelled at me to leave the premises. I stated "I'm his father, and just wanted to tell you he's autistic." He turned around and said, "Leave or you'll be arrested!" He started walking towards me and said "you're under arrest." I said, "for what?", I kept saying over and over all I wanted to do was tell you he's autistic. He just replied, "you're under arrest." But I was sure I hadn't broken any laws. This was when I said, "no I'm not under arrest, I haven't done anything." I was still sitting in my truck with the door closed when another officer drove up. The other officer opened my passenger door and proceeded to climb in and push me out. As I came out, I was standing in front of the officer, and he grabbed me and tried to throw me on the ground. When I didn't fall down he tased me (and I have heart trouble). I went down on my knees, then both officers jumped on me and slammed me into the pavement. They handcuffed me laying on the ground and put the taser to my lower spine and tased me four more times. I was put in the police car and taken to jail, where I posted bond."

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I agree, the response from the media would be different. Little to no coverage. However my response would remain the same.

I look at it as Us against Them, Them being the cops/government/whatever.

Their job is made much easier if they can be up against a divided populace. Hence, the medias gravitation towards cases that can be spun into racial issues.

I've said it before and I'll say it as many times as I can. Divide and Conquer.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

And you are a product of that 50 years of brainwashing the public to forget about those warnings and "sit down and STFU."

Except "Sit down ans STFU" is far from "Don't rob a store, brandish a weapon, refuse to put it down, and expect to walk away alive."

I wish I could tell you some things about myself without violating the T&C's of this site, things that would assure you that I am fully on the side of "F$%k the police" mindset. Let's just say that I have a problem with authority. But I can say that I'm sure that the VAST MAJORITY of people on ATS as a whole have not been in a life or death situation involving a weapon of any kind. I'm not referring to our men and women in the armed forces (Thanks for your service, any service men/women reading this). I'm talking about the general membership. A lot of members posting in this thread probably haven't shot a gun, let alone been in a real fist fight (not implying you particularly, just giving you a reference to where my opinion is formed). I'm talking about heat of the moment, you or them, one walks one dies kind of thing. Until a person has experienced this kind of situation I feel that it's very difficult for them to discern (outside of what you read in a law) when someone is a deadly threat. It's also difficult for those same people to make a judgement on "What they would have done" in the same situation.

About 15 years ago, I went to something called the "Rainbow Gathering" in Ocala, FL in a "seed camp" before the NYEve official "Gathering". I was "kitchen mama" for an entire month, cooking for and feeding about 50 people every day, all day long. I was happy to have a purpose and be able to contribute to the camp's needs in exchange for the good vibes I got while there. No one gave me anything for it except a portion of the three meals a day I cooked and occasionally a "thanks." I asked for nothing more.

Then one day, the girlfriend of the "camp alpha" dude took issue with some opinion I stated, and proceeded to drag me into the middle of the camp by my long blonde hair and put fists all about my head and neck, and to kick me in the ribs. I covered my face from the blows and screamed "PEACE, PEACE, I'M NOT GONNA HIT YOU, I'M NOT GONNA BE VIOLENT BACK, GET OFF ME GET OFF ME, PEACE, NONVIOLENCE!!!!!" And every single member of that camp sat and watched it until she got tired and walked off because my part-Samoyed dog was about to break his leash and come kill her for me.

I know about nonviolence. I have taken bruises and blows for it. I know about equal-force and how to risk your life for your cause.

Now, tell me your story. Tell me when you took a brick to the head like Dr. King and and still screamed "nonviolence, brothers, nonviolence!" and made your cause successful.

I will never be beaten up for my words ever again. Period. Neither should you, and neither should this guy, even if his words were "just shoot me" against two guys with guns and a clear mind and a badge. PERIOD.

Edit: I used to tell that story as my reason for being a person committed to nonviolence. Until I watched what happened this week in Ferguson, when peaceful protesters got zero media coverage until they were violent, and even still, this mental patient got murdered with the country's spotlight pointed on the LEOs that murdered him. I can't be so sure about "nonviolence" anymore. I can't ever see myself hitting someone, let alone shooting them, unless they came after my kids. But you know......I will never condemn rioter or looters ever again. Because at least they GET S#!T DONE.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Now ask yourself what happens when, in 15 years, all of these 1-in-42 boys with autism become "big scary men."

And THIS father of a spectrum kid was just trying to help cops keep the peace and deal with his son:

"On 5-18-14 I received a call from my 22 year old autistic son. So I immediately got in my truck and went to where my son was being ticketed. As I drove up on the right hand side of the road adjacent to my son's car, I did not leave my vehicle, I kept it running. The officer turned around and asked "can I help you?" I said "I'm his father." The officer yelled at me to leave the premises. I stated "I'm his father, and just wanted to tell you he's autistic." He turned around and said, "Leave or you'll be arrested!" He started walking towards me and said "you're under arrest." I said, "for what?", I kept saying over and over all I wanted to do was tell you he's autistic. He just replied, "you're under arrest." But I was sure I hadn't broken any laws. This was when I said, "no I'm not under arrest, I haven't done anything." I was still sitting in my truck with the door closed when another officer drove up. The other officer opened my passenger door and proceeded to climb in and push me out. As I came out, I was standing in front of the officer, and he grabbed me and tried to throw me on the ground. When I didn't fall down he tased me (and I have heart trouble). I went down on my knees, then both officers jumped on me and slammed me into the pavement. They handcuffed me laying on the ground and put the taser to my lower spine and tased me four more times. I was put in the police car and taken to jail, where I posted bond."

I'm in Florida, and that case has faded very quickly from the news. Couple of white cops stepping over the line against a white guy. Not much can be done with it to further the division of the people. Sure, it hurts the cops already tarnished reputation with the public for that millisecond in time that it was covered, but that doesn't help their agenda od Divide and Conquer so it's touch and go.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I'm in Florida, and that case has faded very quickly from the news. Couple of white cops stepping over the line against a white guy. Not much can be done with it to further the division of the people. Sure, it hurts the cops already tarnished reputation with the public for that millisecond in time that it was covered, but that doesn't help their agenda od Divide and Conquer so it's touch and go.

Exactly. Because "white people don't riot and loot." And the lesson about affecting change is................

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

... put fists all about my head and neck, and to kick me in the ribs. I covered my face from the blows and screamed "PEACE, PEACE, I'M NOT GONNA HIT YOU, I'M NOT GONNA BE VIOLENT BACK, GET OFF ME GET OFF ME, PEACE, NONVIOLENCE!!!!!" And every single member of that camp sat and watched it until she got tired and walked off because my part-Samoyed dog was about to break his leash and come kill her for me.

I know about nonviolence. I have taken bruises and blows for it. I know about equal-force and how to risk your life for your cause.

Now, tell me your story. Tell me when you took a brick to the head like Dr. King and and still screamed "nonviolence, brothers, nonviolence!" and made your cause successful.

I will never be beaten up for my words ever again. Period. Neither should you, and neither should this guy, even if his words were "just shoot me" against two guys with guns and a clear mind and a badge. PERIOD.

Both you and Dr. King are calmer people than I, I could never let someone lay their hands on me and try to talk them out of it. I'll try to talk them out of putting their hands on me before they do it, but kudos to you for your attempt at a peaceful exit once it went hands-on. The only time I can say that I tried to end a conflict 'peacefully' is the last time I pulled my stepdad off my mom and somehow found myself on top of him choking the life from his body. Does "If I let you up it's over, if you swing you're done" count as peaceful? For the record, my stepdad is a totally different person now (10 years later)...I guess being bashed by 3 cops that same day kinda altered his anger management techniques.

The only thing I can comfortably tell you of my story is that I live in a county split between farming land, a poor main city, and a city built and marketed specifically to New Englanders in the late 70's early 80's. There are (unfortunate) clear divisions between the classes here, and the poor main city I mentioned is where a lot of our black population lives. There are lots of shootings and violent crimes happening there every day, but the only place I see it reported is in a small article in the paper or on our county newsfeed on facebook. I've always questioned why people allow themselves to be controlled and manipulated by the things the see on TV (and now read on the internet). High school was the breaking point for me. I had the opportunity to get a full ride to a pretty decent tier of schools, but my ever growing issues with authority and the way schooling was conducted led me to lash out, act foolish and get kicked out of school. I eventually started running with the textbook 'bad crowd' and found myself getting into lots of trouble. I never did anything violent, just made bad decisions that I look back on and question if I was really that stupid. Not sure if any of that has any bearing on anything, but it's a little about me

I said it in another thread that the world needs another Dr. King. A black man with real wisdom and real power to change the way people (black, white, and purple) see the world and their fellow man. Currently I see a subliminal perpetuation of the whole 'white people oppressing black people' shenanigans, and while I don't deny that white people were real dicks back in the day that was a long time ago. When the masses can stand against 'the man' together, that will be progress. Right now we have a much more immediate hurdle to jump, and that is denying 'the man' the ability to Divide and Conquer us.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

... put fists all about my head and neck, and to kick me in the ribs. I covered my face from the blows and screamed "PEACE, PEACE, I'M NOT GONNA HIT YOU, I'M NOT GONNA BE VIOLENT BACK, GET OFF ME GET OFF ME, PEACE, NONVIOLENCE!!!!!" And every single member of that camp sat and watched it until she got tired and walked off because my part-Samoyed dog was about to break his leash and come kill her for me.

Both you and Dr. King are calmer people than I, I could never let someone lay their hands on me and try to talk them out of it. I'll try to talk them out of putting their hands on me before they do it, but kudos to you for your attempt at a peaceful exit once it went hands-on. The only time I can say that I tried to end a conflict 'peacefully' is the last time I pulled my stepdad off my mom and somehow found myself on top of him choking the life from his body. Does "If I let you up it's over, if you swing you're done" count as peaceful? For the record, my stepdad is a totally different person now (10 years later)...I guess being bashed by 3 cops that same day kinda altered his anger management techniques.

Exactly my point. I give you a "terrorist fist-bump" (lol) and commend you for not killing the MFer. Nobody ever touched my mama, and if they had, I would have killed them by any means necessary.
But what did it take for him to change his ways? Violence. Extreme violence.

The only thing I can comfortably tell you of my story is that I live in a county split between farming land, a poor main city, and a city built and marketed specifically to New Englanders in the late 70's early 80's. There are (unfortunate) clear divisions between the classes here, and the poor main city I mentioned is where a lot of our black population lives. There are lots of shootings and violent crimes happening there every day, but the only place I see it reported is in a small article in the paper or on our county newsfeed on facebook. I've always questioned why people allow themselves to be controlled and manipulated by the things the see on TV (and now read on the internet). High school was the breaking point for me. I had the opportunity to get a full ride to a pretty decent tier of schools, but my ever growing issues with authority and the way schooling was conducted led me to lash out, act foolish and get kicked out of school. I eventually started running with the textbook 'bad crowd' and found myself getting into lots of trouble. I never did anything violent, just made bad decisions that I look back on and question if I was really that stupid. Not sure if any of that has any bearing on anything, but it's a little about me

I live in Charleston, SC now and I hear you. I truly hear you. The makeup of this community does not reflect what interests it actually serves, for many many many long-held reasons that are a whole 'nother thread. I made the same stupid decisions as a teen, especially after being moved here from Ohio (where there were literally 6 black kids in my high school when I spent the freshman/sophomore years there). All of these violence issues have a long and varied history, and none of that history is ever told completely by any side, ever. I hear you.

I said it in another thread that the world needs another Dr. King. A black man with real wisdom and real power to change the way people (black, white, and purple) see the world and their fellow man. Currently I see a subliminal perpetuation of the whole 'white people oppressing black people' shenanigans, and while I don't deny that white people were real dicks back in the day that was a long time ago. When the masses can stand against 'the man' together, that will be progress. Right now we have a much more immediate hurdle to jump, and that is denying 'the man' the ability to Divide and Conquer us.

You know, it's uber funny because I actually wrote a college essay on a contrast and comparison of Dr King to Malcolm X. Then, and up until a week ago, I argued that Dr King was in the right because his nonviolent tactics were what made real change happen. But now....I think Dr King was right in his tactics for his cause, but Malcom X was ahead of his time. Are you ready to take a bullet for black peoples' rights to not be oppressed by the police? I'm not. And that's the whole point of this thread: we will continue to let black people take 9 bullets for their rights every.single.time until it's a white man that's shot, or even more, until it's US WHITE FOLKS that have that gun pointed in our face for being a stupid teenager like you and I were, for being irrational in a moment of anger, for being less-than-compliant and getting thrown in a gas chamber for it.

I'm tired of it, aren't you? Why must I wait until my kids are dead to do something about this injustice? Why should I turn the other cheek to my fellow HUMAN BEINGS being murdered for having a mental illness and a pocket knife? My Dad fought in Vietnam as a combat medic. "Medical corpsman" they called them. Save your buddies and try to focus on that while you shoot back at the enemy while fireman-carrying your wounded buddy over your shoulder to the medivac chopper. He got Bronze and Silver stars for that, among other medals. I can't let his memory down now by being a wussy and letting the people who are five seconds from shooting at my autistic son in 15 years just go ahead and take control.

We elected a black man for POTUS twice, and nothing has gotten better in this country. It's not racism now, it's apathy and stupidity on our parts. I can't do it anymore. I just can't. Can you?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Part of a statement from Marion County S.Da This, however, is the rest of the story.  On May 19, 2014, a Marion County sheriff’s deputy initiated a traffic stop for a speeding violation upon Alexander Sherman.  During that traffic stop, another vehicle, operated by Roy Sherman (father of Alexander Sherman) pulled up to the scene and began interfering with the deputy’s investigation.  The deputy requested, pursuant to standard law enforcement procedure, that Roy Sherman remain at his vehicle so that the traffic stop could be completed, however, Roy Sherman refused.  During the ensuing encounter, Roy Sherman became irate and shouted several times to the deputy to “just shoot me in the f------ head!”  Due to the combative nature of Roy Sherman the deputy requested a back-up unit and Sherman was advised he was under arrest due to his impeding, and interfering with, the deputy’s initial traffic stop investigation.

reply to: 00nunya00
Source m.youtube.com...

Notice this staement “just shoot me in the f------ head!” how lucky was this guy

edit on 08242014-08-21T04:24:41-05:0004amAmerica/ChicagoThursday by michael1888 because: (no reason given)

edit on 08272014-08-21T04:27:49-05:0004amAmerica/ChicagoThursday by michael1888 because: correction

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join