It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground bases and tunnels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The underground Base of Dulce

Dulce is a small somnolent village of approximately 900 inhabitants located at the north of New Mexico in the Indian reserve apache of Jicarilla to 2100 meters of altitude. One finds there only one motel worthy of this name and some stores. It is not a tourist city and it is not very active. However, according to some foreigners, Dulce lodges unsoundable and obscure secrecy in the depths of the tangled up undergrowth of the place named Archuleta Mesa. It is said that the secrecy is a fruit laboratory biogenetic of a collaboration between the government and the extraterrestrial ones for odd experiments on the human ones and animals.

Basic project soumarine conceived for the soldier

Underground basic entry, sector 51 Nevada

Sight of an underground with Tunnel Quarry, Nevada, US station.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Look like the roof is made to slide out of the way.
I wonder what the pad, darker with the X pattern on it, represents.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Okay then, NEXT

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
where did you get that picture of area 51 from? is it real?

regards

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
this image I breadth have share a friend ufologist worse I have to seek information worse his good zone 51.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I must admit this flat below grade bunker design stirs my curiosity.

The undeground tunnel and base idea goes back thousands of years, but what is new about this one?

Without seeing what is coming in and out of the loading dock, it's not clear
what this facility might be used for. Nuke storage? Aircraft Research? Bomb shelter?
I have no idea.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoman4
this image I breadth have share a friend ufologist worse I have to seek information worse his good zone 51.

I don't understand.
Please restate.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Cut and paste translation of:

www.nenki.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
That doesn't make sense.

If you build like that, the first good rain that comes is going to flood everything. You wouldn't put a military base in a terrain that's basically a big funnel.

No... that just doesn't make sense, particularly given the landscape out near Dulce.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
they have pipes that direct water out, not a big problem. whats up with this picture...?

why is it hooligans can get into dulce with their spray paint but we cant?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
the bases of dulce is pus to activate

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Oki, I don't think rain is the biggest issue in this area where this runway is put. What I find interesting, along with the design of the bunker entrance, is that it is actually on the end of a runway. This runway seem to be designed to be able to make huge aircrafts land safely. -In case they need something transported with a Starllift or Galaxy aircraft.

1. A "secret" bunker. (The bunker is secret as long as we don't know about the inside.)
2. A huge airfield.

The design of the bunker makes it impossible to go directly straight into/outof the bunker (onto a airplane) . The road must be followed out to the edge of the runway, then back in. -This doesn't seem very practical?
If the roof of the entrance of the bunker is movable, there has to be something launchable or flyable inside, or intended to go in? -But the size of the opening isn't very big. It would be risky with a rotor. -Not very likely to be a helicopter. That would be that dark pad to the right in the picture.
And a rocket? No. Why launch a rocket in the middle of the entrance...

An antenna?
Could it be a fueldepot?
In case of a big explosion, the walls would contain the blast.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Ulvetann]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
really neat photos

please post more photos

i like looking at military bases lol

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It reminds me of the cat center on a aircraft carrier. Although, when you stand in the control center, you can see the deck. I don't think you could see the landing strip in that design. It also doesn't seem practicle to have to back a large truck all the way down that road to butt up to the loading dock (not enough room to turn around). How about a weapons test center?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Talking about underground cities one also talk about legends;

The pixies, (haugfolket), or the subterraneans, (de underjordiske), undoubtedly play the biggest role in Norwegian legend. They consist of a large group of supernatural beings (vetter). They have many names such as bergfolk - the mountain people, haugfolk - the hill people, underjordiske - those who live below ground, huldrefolk and tusser. Legend has it that these people are the descendants of the children that Eve hid from God. When He discovered that they had been hidden, God proclaimed that what had once been hidden should remain hidden. Another legend tells that those who live underground were angels whom the Lord had expelled from paradise.

www.bergen-guide.com... have much more about legends

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That funnel base exists, I believe in Ca. I have a video of it and from the air it looks like a B2 and a runway. You cannot see it at all from ground level.

As for the excessive water, perhaps its water and radiation proof and they have a TR-3A parked down there.

I can tell you that when it was built double trailer cement trucks were running back and forth from the cement co to that hanger/base for twenty days dusk til dawn. Apprx 1995.

Great pictures !

Dallas

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
intersting ill do search on that also wiill be contacting few people who work in large milii base

found this
www.lasvegasnow.com...

area 51

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Mr Alexander]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
they have pipes that direct water out, not a big problem. whats up with this picture...?

why is it hooligans can get into dulce with their spray paint but we cant?

underground cities have their hooligans too

jk i think the pics are fake. that first one of the tunnel looks way too small and id think it is more likely a city maintenence tunnel or something.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
wow mr alexander
good pic thats gotta be the best quality image of area 51 iv seen so far
no little green men on it though

lol

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoman4

Do you have any updated links? Does anyone have any updated links or pics of any D.U.M.B?

new topics

top topics

join