It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Foley beheading a Fake?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Doesn't matter what there called there all just anti west !
They ain't bothered they just hate anyone who's white and speaks English !
Not been racist but a black guy getting beheaded wouldn't have the same effect !

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Doesn't matter what there called there all just anti west !
They ain't bothered they just hate anyone who's white and speaks English !
Not been racist but a black guy getting beheaded wouldn't have the same effect !

Um... No.

I challenge you to research your opinion thoroughly. You might be surprised to see your position Change.

AAC

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

I wasn't going to watch it until I read this thread. I started the video and was ready to stop it if it I was convinced it were real but I never was.

There are a couple of good explanations I've seen here. One is that this was one of several takes and then they added the actual executed body afterwards. That sort of makes sense. However, there was a conviction this man had that convinced me he had actually turned. It's not incredibly "out there" to think that he perhaps defected and they still wanted to use him as a political tool by "executing" him only to have him turn up later in some important role. Or, maybe they just told him that in order to keep him calm and give a convincing monologue.

As far as the fade-out and fade-in, I assumed it was edited by the media until I realized it wasn't. That's the actual footage ISIS provided... which is weird. Out of all the unedited horrible stuff they release, why clean up one of the most important ones? The one that they would want us to be horrified and angry about. Maybe it was botched as some here have said but it would have had to have been botched in a way to make ISIS look bad like maybe he punched that guy in the crotch before dying or something (wishful thinking on my part).

Until there's a reliable third-party professional film analyst report, I can't really decide one way or another.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I realize how this sounds and if I'm wrong I apologize, but watch his family at the press conference.

Something is off. No tears. Crying but no tears. And they keep reiterating "they" hate our freedoms.

news.yahoo.com...

AAC

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
maybe this was a mock ex, and they used the footage because they like the performance of both actors....one having a western speech...and the other speaking clearly(foley)
if there is more footage somewhere.....my guess is it takes place at a different time and with others involved.....maybe the same guy...maybe not,... when the beheading actually occurs.
if you notice, when he holds the second guy up and threatens Obama, he has no blood whatsoever on him or his clothes.
possible reasons maybe because they shot that clip before the beheading or,,,,that it took place at a different time and maybe by different people.
maybe.....who knows...i don't.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Faeded

Great observation about no blood on hands.

AAC

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
I realize how this sounds and if I'm wrong I apologize, but watch his family at the press conference.

Something is off. No tears. Crying but no tears. And they keep reiterating "they" hate our freedoms.

news.yahoo.com...

AAC

They knew a week ago that this execution had been planned in retaliation to US air strikes.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

and clothes

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Terrorists could TOTALLY have HD equipment and other expensive and advanced tools...when I was in Saudi Arabia, I saw more rich people then I ever saw where I grew up...in Texas...sure...I saw LOTS of rich people in Texas...but not like what I saw in the Middle East....
anyhow.....I've been there...even though it was in the 90's and I was working in medicine...I think these people COULD have really expensive and sophisticated equipment.
As for whether or not the video is authentic....time will tell...and don't forget the elaborate lies and "staging" done for 9/11 to spread fear and and how these staged lies changed the face of America forever.....

we need to be awake and vigilant....

condolences to the family and friends of Mr Foley...he is now free of all this mess.....

a reply to: Remedylane

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Remedylane

However, the biggest things to me were the demanor of Foley, and the English sounding dude. If you closed your eyes and listened to the English/ISIS dudes speech, it sounds like it could be right out of a movie. That is just my opinion. Again, I can't say for sure either way.

The 'English sounding dude' doesn't raise any suspicions for me and I'm not sure why it should for anybody else. The British government have estimated that there are over 500 British citizens in Syria and Iraq fighting a 'Jihad'. It has been widely reported in the news here that MI5 are trying to identify the man.

He just sounds like a regular dude from the London or south east of England.

It is suspected that he was picked for the video for shock value. 'OMG it's an English guy too!'

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Looks like they are getting scared. They are removing the gruesome videos from twitter and youtube.

Link

AAC

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity and maybe I'm just having serious issues with my ability to search today but, when I search for said journalist all I find is a couple articles about his capture and a bunch more within 48hrs. It says he was a journalist and covered Iraq, Syria and various other conflict zones......so where's his work?

Can someone help me out here?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

news.yahoo.com...

AAC
I can only hope that in the case of my demise that my family would have the same reaction as his family. It is like they were just thinking of good things about him while at the same time they semed very disconnected to the fact he is dead.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Looks like they are getting scared. They are removing the gruesome videos from twitter and youtube.

Link

AAC

Bah, social engineering. It got out its mass effect, best to pull away before someone looks to closely.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Killer is from West Yorkshire judging by accent . Don't need to be a linguistic expert !

Nope, "John" (jihadist) is from East London and the UK police are closing in on who he really is.

Check out the UKs front pages for tomorrow www.bbc.co.uk...

West Yorkshire? I'm a Londoner and can easily tell his accent is from the East End, (Tower Hamlets, Mile End etc).

Are you a UK member?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I thought the fade out odd too.
The only thing I could think of was the original news agency that got it edited it, but if it's straight from ISIS it makes no sense because i've seen videos of them for real gunning down Iraqi military guys on the street.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Seriously, how do you explain no blood on the murderer after he holds the next journalist up. M

Moreover, it seems like there is a powerful movement to delete previous footage of the stabbing.

Can anyone find a copy and post a link here? I feel like they realized there wasn't blood on the guys hands after the beheading and have started a delete campaign.

AAC.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Killer is from West Yorkshire judging by accent . Don't need to be a linguistic expert !

Nope, "John" (jihadist) is from East London and the UK police are closing in on who he really is.

Check out the UKs front pages for tomorrow www.bbc.co.uk...

West Yorkshire? I'm a Londoner and can easily tell his accent is from the East End, (Tower Hamlets, Mile End etc).

Are you a UK member?

I'm From East Yorkshire , I just think the voice has been slightly tweaked but anyways we will find out soon enough .but I call Sheffield at 80%

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

You guys really believe they will locate the guy? M

How?

Thanks.

AAC

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech
Terrorists could TOTALLY have HD equipment and other expensive and advanced tools...when I was in Saudi Arabia, I saw more rich people then I ever saw where I grew up...in Texas...sure...I saw LOTS of rich people in Texas...but not like what I saw in the Middle East....
anyhow.....I've been there...even though it was in the 90's and I was working in medicine...I think these people COULD have really expensive and sophisticated equipment.
As for whether or not the video is authentic....time will tell...and don't forget the elaborate lies and "staging" done for 9/11 to spread fear and and how these staged lies changed the face of America forever.....

we need to be awake and vigilant....

condolences to the family and friends of Mr Foley...he is now free of all this mess....

Not saying they wouldn't have HD equipment. Just saying this video seems to be a little more produced and movie looking compared to every other video they have released.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join