It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Foley beheading a Fake?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

I'm not of the belief they are different people. This is equal to people saying there were planes flying I to twin towers. Could be disinfo to discredit everything.

But he is obviously more stout in the present pictures. Did they allow this to work out and thicken his neck to make beheading harder?

I'm saying that foley was not killed the way this video claims. And I'm Also saying foleys family seems to think it's funny he's dead.

AAC

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It looks like your shout is correct, the video was probably faked. It is more probable that he was killed off camera and his head removed after death, according to this article.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
edit on 26/8/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey guys, I have read the first 11 pages, but didn't finish all 15 because I just wanted to reply at that point. A lot has been discussed as far as I got, so I'm sorry if I'm reiterating something here.

Anyway, I don't know the truth, as nobody here does. However, I am becoming more and more skeptical, as it seems the entire world is, about this video.

Nobody said this in the last 11 pages I read, but just in case you weren't aware, the camera does a cut right at his final words. It's a fade cut so it's subtle, but you can see his head instantly move from one spot to another very quickly. So they filmed, and then cut, then edited it together there. I am 100% positive of this. However, that does not necessarily indicate that he didn't die or get beheaded, but I wanted to point that out.

Also, has anybody been able to locate any articles written by Foley? I cannot so far. He has a whole Wikipedia page now too, and every source that is cited (there are plenty) are all dated after this video was released. There are no sources listed from his time as a living American reporter.

Where can I find his work?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This new trend in ,FAKE,, it seems too me that it should have its own name,,

I prepose PychoMonger

FAKE,,,FAKE , cried the "PychoMonger" *

* (PychoMonger, root from phycotic, (see def. from outside source),, monger one who mongers,,
as in fearmonger. doom mongerer, war monger, etc..

more pertinaint, would be "is Jim Foley dead, and if so upon whos hand, lay the blood?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
OK, so for some reason the GlobalPost site wasn't loading for me before I posted, but they DO have some articles of his unrelated to his capture. So they do exist.

I'm not really sure what to think. I know some heavy editing was done to the video, but beyond that, I can't say much else. Apparently some experts agree that it was probably staged, but as far as the death being real, who can really say?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Seems that ISIS have created more decapitation videos of Kurds and Syrian military personnel and in both cases the video fades out and then comes back once the slaughter has been carried out.

Are these videos fake as well due to the fading out as some members on ATS have suggested?

ISIS parade captured Kurds then behead one on video

Unsheathing a large knife from his belt, the jihadist grabs hold of the prisoner’s dark hair, tilts his head back and begins to cut off the head. Like the terrifying video of James Foley’s execution, the camera cuts away to only later show a brief shot of the decapitation

Kurd being murdered by ISIS

This seems to be the new norm for ISIS video production which is different to their past videos, however I'm sure a few members on ATS will state this to is faked

To add, whilst some folk have said the James Foley video was staged, the end result was he ended up with his head on his back, yes it may have been staged and heavily edited, but the end result is the same, James Foley was killed!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Alxandro

Yay, I gave you your 10,000th star!

Wow that doesn't roll of the tongue well at all. 10,000th?!?

Congratulations!
(now get back to work)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: knightsofcydonia
Since they have been running around burning churches and killing innocent victims it's hard to understand what the motivation would be to fake this particular video. However, the thought did cross my mind.
Who are "they"? And how do you know "they" are, who we're told "they" are???

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I used to work with a young fellow who had a video of a beheading in his phone. He seemed to get some sort of a sick thrill from seeing such a ultra-violent event but I refused his many attempts to show me the video. I don't get it, why would a sane person want such a sick barbaric image imprinted on their brain. Just the thought of it upsets me. His behaviour reminded me of how some of my peers would carry on about a horror movie that had been on the TV when I was a kid. They'd say stuff like, "yeah you could see his guts out all over the ground" knowing full well that it was just a movie, not a real death, maybe that's why these ghouls chase the guts and gore nowadays. Maybe they don't fully see it as a real death because it's a video or maybe they are just sociopaths. I don't get it at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
execution not shown because to meet youtube terms & conditions.
first video is uploaded on youtube(later removed) then liveleak.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnson316

Sorry dude. It was never shown. On any realm because it was never filmed. Even media officials confirmed this as they got full copies.

AAC

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join