It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Foley beheading a Fake?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dude77

I just did. Why do you seem so impatient, and demand that your questions be answered, when, you could have reasoned this out by simply looking it up?

What happens when I quit exercising?

I was a weight lifter, and when I was injured in a car accident, I lost a huge amount of muscle mass and tone in less than 6 months. The rest took about 2 years, and finally, my leg muscles took about 10 years. We use our legs most often, and they carry our body weight, so, unless confined to a wheelchair, you exercise them by simply standing, sitting, or generally walking or pacing.

I was able to walk until about 6 years ago, now I can barely walk to my mailbox and back, without extreme pain. I can no longer just stand in one place more than about 5 minutes before the pain starts. Within about 10 minutes, if I cannot find a wall to lean back against, bending forward at the waist, I cannot stand any longer. My legs will begin to buckle, and I eventually will have to sit, even if it is on the floor.

Due to this, and loss of nerve reception, I am rapidly losing what excellent muscle tone I had in my legs.

edit on 23-8-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Libertygal

thank you for the well thought out and thorough response .. I appreciate it .. makes sense .. especially the ransom part .. makes sense that they would want him looking well if they're thinking of negotiating and trading him back to his family for money .. that pretty much answers why he looks well and not malnourished

edit on 23-8-2014 by dude77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: removed excessive quote

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Very nice explanation why Foley did look so different from before.
So now this is explained.

The same goes for how he reacted, the psychology behind knowing that you might die and being in captivity is very strange, but it also explains why Foley was so calm.
They broke him a long time ago.

So I am most certain this was not faked, and if you know what kind of crazy stuff is going on right now in Syria and Iraq, there is no reason to fake this video, everyone already agrees that ISIS needs to be dealt with, right ?

Or are the other mass murders taking place also fake?

edit on 2382014 by Phroster1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dude77

Thank you for the kind reply.

I also found a tribute video with many images of him, taken from his own vlog, along with some video of him. He really doesn't appear to have changed as drastically as some claim. Yes, an obvoius loss of muscle tone, but, I would wager what small amount of exercise he was able to get, he took advantage of. While being handcuffed and shackled, one can envision he may only be able to do things like isometric exercises, crunches, etc.

James Foley R.I.P Tribute Video (1974 - 2014) + F…: youtu.be...

There are some stills, prior to the beheading, as well, for comparison, for a more, side by side comparison, shall we say.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phroster1

Thank you. I am glad that people are thinking reasonably, and thinking about reasonable explanations. I think many may not know the backstory behind this event, too, which is why I have provided other links, so if people truly want more information, they can more easily find it.

And I think many reasonable people agree that yes, ISIS needs to be dealt with.

I do not, by any stretch, believe the other images being shown are faked. One, in particular, that sickened me beyond belief, was a man that tweeted a picture of his son, about 7-8 years old, struggling to hold up a decapitated head, and the tweet proudly said, "That's my boy!"

The father then took a picture of himself, holding the same head, smiling proudly. Both images were taken in front of a wrought iron type fence, that had daily visitations where heads were placed on fence spikes, as a warning.

The images, as graphic and horrible as they are, define exactly what is happening in Syria, and also lends to knowledge by description alone, of what is happening across Iraq, as well.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It is almost mind boggling that this kind of savagery still exists.

I have seen that picture too, it almost seems that this kind of behavior is so heavily rooted in their culture.
That from their perspective this is seen as normal behavior. It's what you do to the enemy, or else the enemy might do the same to them.

There are allot of videos on the web, also documentaries, that are very recent, about what is happening in Iraq and Syria. There are some things, that I regret watching. But I just had to see for myself, how bad it really is.

And with almost everyone having a mobile phone with internet and camera's, the amount of videos is insane, this has never been seen before, in this amount. Most of it just being a few days old.

So this enforces my belief also that this beheading of Foley, was not faked.

There is no reason, to make ISIS look even worse in the eyes of West, they already have got the whole world against them.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anicetus

How does the guys neck get more muscular?

So weird.

AAC.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: anicetus

Where's the dimple in his forehead in the foley shots?

AAC

edit on 23-8-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed excessive quote.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

No, that certainly doesn't look like the same man at all! I would expect Foley's cheeks to have become more gaunt, but this guy looks like he's been doing steroids!

I'm also still suspicious of the lack of the mention of, or dedication to "Allah" in the video.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: steve95988
I believe it is REAL.. in most of our minds and the whole reason we come here is the conspiracy mind thought that most of us have.. and don't get me wrong, that is not a bad thing.. I believe these animals who did this to that man are highly intelligent and have a well thought out plan for controlling a large area of land.. and if we do not do anything SOON, than this will be so far out of hand we may never really be able to squash these bugs...
We need to get in there, BOOTS on the ground in syria AND iraq.. Take these monsters out.. every last one of them.. oh i wish they would bring bk the draft and allow us to eradicate these monsters.. If we don't do it now, it will be too late.. BOOTS on the ground!

Boots on the ground? R U F N serious?

It's not our problem. USA needs to leave the Middle East and let them fight themselves to death. Just like George Washington said, never get involved in a European war. It is their problem. You think they are going to come get us here? How? Maybe a few here and there get across the border, then we deal with them then. Do you think if we go fight them there they will leave us here and go fight us there? He'll no. If the want to hurt America they will hurt us here.

So there's still no point of us bring there besides making the problem worst, killing our soldiers, and driving our country further into debt.

Seriously, think about it. What are we doing over there? And is it worth it?

AAC

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dude77

thank you for the well thought out and thorough response .. I appreciate it .. makes sense .. especially the ransom part .. makes sense that they would want him looking well if they're thinking of negotiating and trading him back to his family for money .. that pretty much answers why he looks well and not malnourished

You guys must work on the same team. Really, that answer solved it for you?

AAC

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I will say this, I am 100% sure foley did not die the way this video presents.

I'm 50% sure that's not Foley.

I'm 25% sure foleys still alive.

Im 75% sure foleys parents are full of crap.

I'm 100% sure ISIS falls perfectly into the western worlds plans for the region.

The last one makes me doubt every single bit of it.

AAC

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

You guys must work on the same team. Really, that answer solved it for you?

AAC

lol I'm always skeptical when it comes to anything that the media puts out for us to absorb .. but that is a good explanation of why he wouldn't be gaunt looking .. maintaining him in hopes of a ransom .. still suspicious of the video as a whole and the neck though .. usually a neck does not grow like that without some serious work on it so I don't know ..

also, the parents press conference has all sorts of red flags

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Brilliant work. Now I hope they can find him and f*ck him up, hopefully deport his whole family as well. It's absurd people like this were given asylum, only to use it to attack the very people that saved them.

Sounds like they were also living in posh Westminster using taxpayer housing benefits as well.

I'm wondering how the UK will respond to the corrosion that has been going on. You see already how the BNP has been gaining strength in recent elections. I foresee this rightward shift continuing.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
let the backtracking begin

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: boast
Another...
London hip-hop artist Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary key suspect in hunt for killer of American journalist James Foley

THE beheading of American journalist, James Foley, at the hands of ISIS militants shocked the world but forensic experts have revealed the video was probably staged, with the murder happening off camera.

edit on 24-8-2014 by SkyLiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
oh boy .. look at this interview of his brother and sister by katie couric and their strange expressions and reactions .. at one point, the interviewer says in question form, "and michael, this wasn't the first time your brother had been kidnapped ?" .. their reaction ? the sister lets out a big ol smile .. they start chuckling, almost holding back a laugh wtf ? ..

if you can't at least admit there's something fishy here then you're just being dishonest

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anicetus
Sooo... has anyone posted comparison photos yet?

On the left is "Jim Foley" before being executed and on the right is the actual Jim Foley.
They don't even look like they could be half blood brothers.

same dude look a the ears. Compairing high res to low res isn't cool.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ProphetZoroaster

BNP has actually been losing support as it seems UKIP are the flavour of the racist vote currently.

With regards to the British fundamentalists, there is no easy answer to this. Just like there is no easy answer to fundamentalism, when the likes of the U.K and the U.S, insist on meddling in the M.E.

It's all a little too late to start tackling this problem now, if the guesstimate of the number of British fundamentalists is anywhere near the true figure.

We're reaping the results of taking Saddam out and destabilising the entire region. Iran will not allow things to escalate to an extent where they feel their sovereignty is threatened. It's going to get messy and could take a generation to resolve. Frightening thought, but we only have our countries to blame.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

oh boy .. look at this interview of his brother and sister by katie couric and their strange expressions and reactions .. at one point, the interviewer says in question form, "and michael, this wasn't the first time your brother had been kidnapped ?" .. their reaction ? the sister lets out a big ol smile .. they start chuckling, almost holding back a laugh wtf ? ..

if you can't at least admit there's something fishy here then you're just being dishonest

Shall I add... 100% sure these guys are full of it too.

Are Americans stupid or under a spell? That is the question.

AAC.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join