It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Foley beheading a Fake?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

so why not show the beheading?, in EVERY other clip you see blood pissing out of there head, in this one, ISIS are to polite to show the gruesome bits?? wake the # up, it didnt happen.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MrzeE

Why would they fake it? They were already being attacked, and it was already agreed upon that ISIS needs to be dealt with. It seems everyone agrees on this.
Why then would some organization fake this, to what end?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrzeE
a reply to: OptimusCrime

so why not show the beheading?, in EVERY other clip you see blood pissing out of there head, in this one, ISIS are to polite to show the gruesome bits?? wake the # up, it didnt happen.

You're delusional. They killed the guy. Your cursing an whining won't change that fact. Homer.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phroster1

Not only do I think your reasoning is a stretch, but how do you explain zero blood? Nor was there any blood on captors hands or clothes when he grabbed the other prisoner.

Look at the forest not the tree.

AAC

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phroster1

I agree with the fact they rehearsed. I think we have a difference of opinion on who "they" are.

I think they're Israeli double agents.

Why do I think this? Well, other countries leaders have said it, and as you can see, they are not attacking Israel, the one country all Islamic extremist hate.

AAC.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phroster1

Why would they fake it? They were already being attacked, and it was already agreed upon that ISIS needs to be dealt with. It seems everyone agrees on this.

You keep asking why would they fake it. I've answered that many times on here. They have trillions of dollars worth of reasons to fake it.

Did you even see the parents press conference?

AAC

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

I said a few days ago.

I did not watch the video. I did not want that image burned into my mind. I know my limits. I was told it was gruesome, a friend showed me one beheading video, and I still to this day get SICK thinking about it.. ugh.. and that was 5 years ago, and still get sick even thinking about it.

In light of what you are suggestion here I went ahead and braced myself, found the video that everyone else got to see, such as MSM and the beheading version we saw.
From the one I saw 5 years ago on a Death site that I won't link here, it was almost traumatizing to even watch and listen too. This one, with all due respect to the family and friends.

This was a Disney World word assassination video!
It did not have that heavy empathic sense I got from watching the blade tear into the skin, removing the head by slicing and chopping at it, never a clean cut. A clean fast cut shows mercy, they make it nice and slow to where that gurgling sound they make haunts you at night... *Shivers*

It felt staged. Just my option, I do not suggest anyone over watch any type of death videos out there. But you should at least see and know how terrorist kill their prisons in this viscous war.
So I watched it. And it does not compare with that I have seen from past MO.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
They are already censoring the web for conspiracies regarding the video of beheading. As you can see below, a search for James Foley conspiracy theories had a great conversation about how and why it was staged. But then it was removed.

I saw the conversation, no pictures, nothing gruesome in the comments, just articulate conversations regarding the anomalies. But it looks like they aren't even allowing corporate media to discuss it.

I am wondering if ATS had been pressured? I know they sent this to skunk works for whatever reasons. There is more circumstantial evidence on this subject man most of the stuff in general conspiracies.

AAC

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I just realized why Mr. Foley was so calm. There was a French journalist being held with Tim Foley, but was released after France paid a ransom. The French journalist says that they (the prisoners) were often subjected to "mock" executions where they were taken to the brink and then suddenly dragged back into their cell. Most were "broken" by these.

But Mr. Foley was a "pillar" of strength who never lost his nerves or pooped on himself like the other prisoners did, according to this released French journalist. Perhaps Tim Foley thought that this was just another fake execution, which is why he was so calm/numb. But when he felt the knife, he started cursing their Allah or something that couldn't be broadcast, so they edited it out. Does this theory sound plausible?
-cwm

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I also had these same concerns myself. I have unfortunatly seen a few executions from Al-queda to Mexican drug cartels, and those videos still haunt me to this day and they showed everything from the time the started until the time it ended no editing or cutting out, just straight video footage of the whole thing. So when I watched this recent be-heading of Foley, I was very skeptical to believe this intact was a real beheading due to the cutout black screen as he held the knife up to his thought. To me it looked like a government funded fake video of a beheading to cause public outrage on ISIS and get the American society on board with going back to war or sending our troops in

Now I'm not saying that ISIS isn't a terrible terrorist group because they are. They are the scum of this earth and kill innocent people who don't believe in the same idiotic mumble jumble of Islam and the Koran, because any educated person can see the "Gods"/prophets who visited us in the past were nothing but ancient aliens visiting the earth in crafts in what was misunderstood technology =), but thats a whole another topic and issue itself (sorry had to throw that in). Okay back on topic. SO Yes ISIS is a terrible group who should all be hunted to the last member. My theory as to why out government would fake a video of this nature and blame ISIS of doing it , is to do just what it did. By Causing public outrage which the video has done very well, is to me the main purpose. As to the actual reason why they wanted to cause public out rage and get America/the world all riled up against this terrorist could be fvor a verity of reason. I think the main part is just to get the public back in favor to send our troops back, so they can start effectively taking these guys out . As with 9/11 and pearl harbor which conspiracy or not, all had the same effect of causing outrage and putting the public in favor of not just war, but in favor of sending out troops right away to fight the ones who attacked us.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

You keep asking why would they fake it. I've answered that many times on here. They have trillions of dollars worth of reasons to fake it.

AAC

LoL they all ask the same question like the programmed robots, they cannot believe in the SLIGHTEST that the West is doing what they think only the Eastern scums would do, and then they convey that the Islamics are not smart enough too, only crazy, and etc, etc , on and on it goes around, and they never learn to see outside of the many boxes they have been taped shut inside.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I didn't see the video because I assumed it was fake. I watched three other beheadings during the iraq war and they all cut away before the head was cut off. In one, there was no blood, no scream. The second, blood but no scream. Third, blood but a fake sounding scream. Funny how this one cuts away again.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lies always take far more effort to convey, this is why they always take all kinds of guessing and hoping the actual truth will come out.

On the other hand, the utter fakeness of it passes right over the heads, because we have been TOLD how the world is, and should better believe it, right !??

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
These were my first thoughts when I watched it. I've been to the middle easy and seen limbs missing and gun shot wounds etc. You can't cut someone neck and not get blood all over. This video is bs.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
does anyone have any links to his photographic work? I understand he had been "on location" for some time, but surely there would be some of his work from before he became an "embedded journalist"?.

The only results I find on Google are all stories about his "beheading" and nothing from earlier.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But Mr. Foley was a "pillar" of strength who never lost his nerves or pooped on himself like the other prisoners did, according to this released French journalist. Perhaps Tim Foley thought that this was just another fake execution, which is why he was so calm/numb. But when he felt the knife, he started cursing their Allah or something that couldn't be broadcast, so they edited it out. Does this theory sound plausible?
-cwm

Yes I also think something happened during the actual beheading, something they didn't want other people to see.
I myself thought maybe the somewhat westernized terrorist couldn't finish the job, or your explanation also sounds very plausible.

originally posted by: lobograndemalo

These were my first thoughts when I watched it. I've been to the middle easy and seen limbs missing and gun shot wounds etc. You can't cut someone neck and not get blood all over. This video is bs.

It is really hard to see in this video, also because of the orange contrast of his shirt.
But the huge stream of blood you might see in a beheading, happens when an artery is cut. In the video you only see a very short moment of the actual cutting, and he's not even near an artery.

AAC

I don't see any reason for some organization to go through this effort, as ISIS was already being attacked, and has been condemned by almost every country in the world. So this was just icing on the cake then.
If they would have released something like this a few months ago, before all the genocides took place.
Now if they released this video a few months ago and then responded with airstrikes, that would be fishy.
The timing just seems off, for this to be fake.

edit on 2382014 by Phroster1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The reason is simple. They obviously have a more astute Marketing manager than previous factions. It is a lot easier to bypass social media filters by not showing anything overly gruesome. Stays in the public domain longer. This is ISIS biggest weapon to spread their Hate fuelled Bile and so they need to maximise the viewers for the longest time possible. Also, even they probably realise that by showing the actual killing, it would lose any sympathy they think they have.
edit on 23-8-2014 by Briles1207 because: added

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

2. Jim Foley seems ultra calm and is allowed to talk about freedoms before being brutally beheaded?

I saw some pictures, and from pictures I saw I started to believe it is all staged - noone killed.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

No question as whether Yahoo is censoring. I've had experience with them doing that to certain topics. Besides deleting, what they will do is have the answer only show to you, that way you assume others can see it, but they really can't. If it's a very conspiracy angled, or controversial one there's potential for it to be censored from others by not showing on the system. No one else can see it-you can verify that with another account- that way it gets no attention positive or negative from members viewing it. Likely a lot of that did not stem from being reported by members, because there was no indication of it being removed because of being reported by the community, but rather censorship by moderation.

Surprisingly I've searched and found topics pertaining to the OP have been allowed to stay, but for how long...

edit on 23-8-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed excessive quote.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Watched it at least ten times and my verdict? CIA green screen and Photoshop all the way.

Foley (whether killed or not and if killed probably not in linear fashion, video or not) was an operative. www.youtube.com...

He (if that is even him speaking, also has room for doubt) may have been killed more humanly and beheaded later, for the last still photograph, or maybe he was killed in the attempted rescue a few weeks back and they took advantage.

Also odd how these killer's eyes look exactly like the eyes (Photoshopped or not) of Foley.

The CPR dummy's head peg is way too visible. The staging of the knife blood patterns on the head and ground are wrong. Skin color is wrong.

Also, the producers of this sham of a video know they messed up. This is why they are deleting it and even stills of it almost everywhere and placing maturity ratings that force signing in on even innocuous videos and threatening people for even watching it with terrorism laws.

Even some mainstream media is questioning this. We should too.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join