It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Freedoms Did The US Military Protect In Afghanistan And Iraq?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: Mikehawk
a reply to: NavyDoc

Take your fake drama llama elsewhere, you're not fooling anyone.

Only person you are fooling is yourself and it's so painfully obvious that I almost pity you.

What 'cause you are lied about military service and being wounded in Afghanistan to make a stupid point? C'mon, what unit were you with and what was your MOS?

I am under no obligation to share that information with you, or anyone else for that matter. I have already disclosed more than I've wanted to.

As I mentioned I have nothing to prove to Keyboard Warriors such as yourself.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

a reply to: NavyDoc

Take your fake drama llama elsewhere, you're not fooling anyone.

Only person you are fooling is yourself and it's so painfully obvious that I almost pity you.

What 'cause you are lied about military service and being wounded in Afghanistan to make a stupid point? C'mon, what unit were you with and what was your MOS?

I am under no obligation to share that information with you, or anyone else for that matter. I have already disclosed more than I've wanted to.

As I mentioned I have nothing to prove to Keyboard Warriors such as yourself.

Yet YOU brought it up in the first place, now you are all about PERSEC?

LOL. You've been busted making # up. Unlike a dishonest person such as yourself, I'm honest, my avatar is me, in the flesh, in Iraq and anybody who knows anything knows exactly where that photo was taken.

I don't hide behind a poor photoshop and a line of bull#.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Mikehawk

Mike, do NOT lie to me.

You've been lying to me in each of your posts in this thread, I humored your scripted propaganda out of politeness because you seemed like a nice guy, but it turns out you're just like the rest of them.

I just went through your post history and you are the poster boy for propagating pro-American propaganda in the form of canned responses. You're the one that has to live with it, not me - thank god.

Deny everything and make counter accusations is a CIA tactic. How, unbecoming of such a stand up guy.

Oh, by the way, my post history shows exactly what it is meant to. My interests, my views, and my opinions. I am unabashedly pro-American. I am, of course, American.

I'm Sure that the guys over at Thisainthell and Stolen Valor would have a field day with you.
edit on pFri, 22 Aug 2014 16:44:04 -0500201422America/Chicago2014-08-22T16:44:04-05:0031vx8 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 23-8-2014 by Mikehawk because: not worth it

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join