It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown Juvenile Record...FOIA request is in...may involve 2nd degree murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: rickymouse
If this guy had previous crimes involving violence in his past and the cop knew it, the cop would have reasonable reason to shoot him if he did initially assault him in any way.

How would the cop know about it? He didn't even know who Michael Brown was. He didn't know about the robbery. Brown was just some kid on the street.

Well, there goes his possible defense.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
a reply to: Iamthatbish

I've decidedly stayed on the side lines of this topic so far because truthfully, the facts aren't in as yet. There are stories surfacing that are beginning to paint a picture of a young man, 6 ft. 4 in. Tall and 292 pounds who according to unconfirmed sources belted this cop in the side of his head so hard as to fracture his scull around his eye socket. If this in fact true, trust me no Kevlar vest is going to protect that kind of physical abuse. Which would account for the first four crappy shots that hit Mike in the arm prior to the kill shots to the head. Trust me when I say a blow dead on from a human that size is like getting hit with a sledge hammer in the head. He was probably seeing double as he responded to the threat.

I find it to be interesting that I consider a loss of life to be tragical and therefore find the need for a change to be its own side.

I do not care about any of the details being scrutinized so closely by the masses. There is an underlying issue. I want to address it so it will stop occurring.

That is not a Brown side.
That is not an LEO side.
The betterment of our interactions with LEO is its own side.

That's the side I am on.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I think what he might be getting at is local LEO's start to know who the trouble makers are in their jurisdiction. They run into them frequently.

Only time will tell in this case.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well well well.....looks like even his attorney, Daryl Parks, is trying to skirt the issue and make it sound more pleasant....then redirect to the officer. Way to avoid answering that very direct juvenile record question there Parks....

So it appears there is truth to Brown having a juvenile record....now just need to see if the state will release his juvenile sheet to see how sweet and innocent Brown really was.
edit on 8/21/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: rickymouse
If this guy had previous crimes involving violence in his past and the cop knew it, the cop would have reasonable reason to shoot him if he did initially assault him in any way.

How would the cop know about it? He didn't even know who Michael Brown was. He didn't know about the robbery. Brown was just some kid on the street.

I disagree. I think the officer knew Brown from prior arrests or run-ins with him in the area. Someone that acts like Brown did in the QT doesn't just start there. The fact his own attorney, on CNN, skirted the question of him having a juvenile record speaks volumes as to how Brown really was as a juvenile. It isn't like he was that far past being considered a juvenile, only 3 months since his 18th birthday according to the reports.

I am really surprised nobody is digging more into this, especially after that obvious skirting of the issue by his attorney on CNN broadcast. But hey...lets just sweep that under the rug and keep saying he was a good kid about to enter college and make something of himself.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here is the response received denying the initial FOIA request on the records:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Where have you been yesterday? You've missed this fun thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Spoke to my cousins partner in St Louis. She is a lieutenant for the SLPD in intelligence. She has been in Ferguson for days now. Apparently the Black Panther group is really trying to incite more violence and looting and unrest in the community. She said they are encouraging it. She also said there are juvenile records for Brown but doubts they will be released.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Millers

I saw that thread and read over some of it, but the OP is not the same Michael Brown as the one that was killed.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So a buddy said he heard this was confirmed today? I am only on my phone and can't search all over but can anyone confirm this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join