It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MYSTERY: Giant Earth Crack Opens Up Along Costa de Hermosillo in Mexico (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The earth is growing...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Dang, Now Obama and Eric Holder will have to dig tunnels or build bridges to be able to smuggle more guns in to give to the drug cartels, and we will have to pay for it...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Fracking or D.U.M.B.s

edit on Wed58811201480 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Charizard

I thought the exact same thing. It looked like someone was flying over with google earth on their computer or something.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Mystery?

It's obvious they should have used more tunnel supports, if they attempted to use any at all...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Another Prisoner Zero has escaped

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

There is no way to confirm the images are from the other day in Mexico or ten years ago in Ireland.
My point is, if you do a search for Earth Fissures or Fault line cracks, there are an endless supply of images.
No MSM in Mexico or anywhere else is reporting such an event so I am almost certain it's a hoax.
The video is definitely not real.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I knew I should have read the thread before posting. The people did look like video game characters. There is a camera trick that makes everything appear miniature but I don't think that was used here. It's just very fake looking.

edit on 8/21/2014 by lindalinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
If that is real I'll eat my hat..

The running guy is so badly animated, its not just sped up but the walking is wrong..

And lastly, don't you think something that size would make the news very quickly, the second there's a sink hole its all over the news in the area yet this was supposedly seen on the 15th of this month, 6 days and it only turns up here and on youtube, please.

It looks like a section of the GTA V game..
edit on 21-8-2014 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I'm no geologist, but that looks like less of a crack and more of a linear sinkhole, especially when you note that the fence is still where it used to be. I wonder if there's been an undetected underground water flow there that has slowly eroded the sand until this happened.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You are absolutely correct, with one exception.

This video is a fake. Hoax. Flimflam. Swindle. Bamboozle.

The fact that so many are taking this seriously is just *shakes head* unbelieeeeevable.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954
Yo! thats one big crap.. i mean crack. I bet it has something to do with the polar shift, wich may cause major eruption worldwide!! the tectonic plates are moving, the earths core IIISSSS AAANNNGGGRRRYYYY!! Nice video btw

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You are absolutely correct, with one exception.

This video is a fake. Hoax. Flimflam. Swindle. Bamboozle.

The fact that so many are taking this seriously is just *shakes head* unbelieeeeevable.
LOL are u sure?? how u know??

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
A lot of work for a fake with no blurry UFO in it. I have a quad and the video is from a quad at least it looks like my videos but without the crack. I say real with a quad in HD. look for someone with the controller

WOOHOO the guy in front of the red truck is doing the flying the white controller is in his hand

I'll take small bills please

edit on 21-8-2014 by mikell because: Video review

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

You are correct.

Can I get in on this bet also? It's not a hoax.

edit to add - here's another link
edit on 21-8-2014 by Lady_Tuatha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would have to add it's a washout because the fence post spacing didn't change over the crack / washout, It appears the sides caved in

And Lady_Tuatha I hope you are really a woman so I can show my wife that a woman actually said I am right!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Brings to mind if any new holes in Siberia region were discovered or clarified as to what happened... Seems silent as of recent.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The way the sounds were in that video reminded me of what it must be like in a Star Wars Walker...

I kept telling the people to run for their lives and only one listened.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
it's terrifying to think that people on here can't tell this is fake...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join