It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Mercy on the ISIS captors!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I totally understand!! To each their own, I like the fact that we can agree to disagree without a war of words. That cant always be said here on ATS

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Maybe they want to end the cycle of hate and killing?

this HAS to happen. otherwise the future will look like endless repeats of the present

but you guys are preaching to the choir, talk to the Yezidi, or an ethnic group being persecuted and murdered ask them how peacefulness is working out for them.

Now the Kurds, they have the right idea.

Go Kurds
edit on 013131p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

I totally understand!! To each their own, I like the fact that we can agree to disagree without a war of words. That cant always be said here on ATS

amen

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
For people who are claiming James Foley was acting strange-Have you thought that he was under extreme duress,and most likley he was told his fellow american would be tortured horribly unless he said his speech as they wanted him to?

I bet he did not mean any of what he said about his brother in the Air force-he was made to say that by the fiends who killed him.

More likley he was hoping that his brother and collegues would burn the lot of the ISIS filth from the earth.
edit on 20/8/2014 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: strongfp

I do understand, but I would love to see you reason with ISIS

In situations like this you have either two course of actions, either go in with all you got in military force and wipe out everything, or you win the war before it even starts by cutting off it's allies and resources. ISIS clearly has allies with strong powers, and organized this out of the chaos from what the U.S did, it's been years in the making. The only issue is, what will they do once this all happens? I can guarantee you this.
They have NO clue what to do when they gain complete power, they go around causing chaos in a world interconnected with democracy. The most fundamental law of gaining control of a nation is to gain the people power, to gain their trust. And from what I see, ISIS has ZERO other than the radicals. It'll phase out to small pockets, and Iraq will see the same fate as what we see with warlords in Africa.
edit on 20-8-2014 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, I kind of think it may be a psy op. I'm not saying this is what I believe 100%, but its basically my current rule of thumb about anything in the media. Its a lie. Turn it upside down for truth. Since I believe those are Israel and Western funded black op criminals, think this whole thing is somewhat staged.

Considering what is being put out, and what the media is presenting, this bug needs to be squashed by world police force and ASAP. But I would also chew up the line of command and expose and squash a few more elite bugs at that.
edit on 20-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I agree it is starting to smell like that ...
Now the victims' parents are acting like a Sandy Hook family...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
But how else do we get meaning out if not by words?

What a nice, politically correct way of saying exactly what I was trying to say before it was removed. You walk on glass very well. Star for you!

Anything written describing or even discussing the killing of human beings by other human beings could constitute inappropriate gore. Especially if we empower the word 'gore' too much and use it to censor things, or attempt to have things censored which are being, in my opinion, appropriately discussed.

As for his parents/family, apparently Mr. Foley addressed his brother in the statement, claiming his impending death was his brothers' fault, as well as the U.S. Air Force to which his brother is an enlisted member of, due to recent bombings in the affected countries. So perhaps he wasn't as close to his family as we'd think, who knows. I personally have friends whom do not serve and have not served in the military, while one of their siblings does serve, and often the sibling who didn't enlist doesn't have as close of a relationship with the parents. They usually never admit it, but some parents are more fond of their soldier son versus their 'activist' son. I wonder if they'd be more upset had the other brother passed away in combat, versus their media activist son getting himself killed in a dangerous war-zone that he wasn't deployed to by any other authority besides his own self.
edit on 8/20/2014 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I evidently have extreme anger issues and desire for severe, immediate revenge as well. This has all made me physically ill. This world has gone to hell in a hand basket.

I'm turning off ATS and all media for a few days to chill back out.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
this,

‘Barbaric’ sexual violence perpetrated by Islamic State militants in Iraq – UN

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my next life I want to be a female Kurdish guerrilla warrior

In a joint statement from Baghdad, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Sexual Violence (SRSG) in Conflict, Zainab Hawa Bangura and the Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Iraq, Nickolay Mladenov urged the immediate protection of civilians.

We are gravely concerned by continued reports of acts of violence, including sexual violence against women and teenage girls and boys belonging to Iraqi minorities.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seeker Mom
I evidently have extreme anger issues and desire for severe, immediate revenge as well. This has all made me physically ill. This world has gone to hell in a hand basket.

I'm turning off ATS and all media for a few days to chill back out.

We need to use all our senses.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

How would I fix the ME?

First, I would fix the misconception that were dealing with "people." These are NOT "people" in any sense of the word, save biological.

Second, I would STOP TELEVISING their exploits! These cowards know that they stand NO chance going one on one with US soldiers, so they hide in the darkness and gang up on unarmed civilians. Refusing to release the beheading video is the best possible move! Reporting it in the first place was stupid. They do this for attention. Stop giving it to them, save in the form of a hellfire missile.

Finally, initiate a negative-reinforcement system. When they act out, smack them. When they act out too much, squash them. We need to use our advanced technology to crush their spirits as well as their capabilities.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Revenge won't get the usa anywhere? U ever heard of pearl harbor???

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Truthfully, look for years of escalation, this has only begun, we will never conquer terrorism in our life time.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

here ya go
www.youtube.com...

wasn't that enlightening? in the usa, the video is not available. that was the point. not available = somebody's hiding their crimes

woopsie, appears i took so long making my point that all the related posts have been removed. doh.
bad, undo, bad.
edit on 20-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
To deny this happened is ignorance.
To not put the parents statements in context of their immediate briefings is also ignorance. They had just come out of a meeting with Obama and his administration. Any words they say must be construed as influenced by their agenda.

The Obama agenda seems to be to not do anything different, to strike ISIS strategically when world sympathy requires it as a reactionary necessity. They obviously did not want the family going on a vengeance tour across the nation IMO.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Yes...I did see it...at the beginning...the Father was crying...his other son (the brother) standing behind the Father and Mother...was holding his composure...but I could also tell that he was holding back many tears...listening to the Mother's voice there was much pain in it...but yes she was the most composed one...I think they are all in a semi-state of shock and trauma...people deal with grief in so many different ways.

What they many not understand is that (Isis) is composed of many, many evil people...they do not value human life; even their own...and it is their pleasure to kill and destroy...they do not care about humanity at all; and they never will. They are into money, power, greed and destruction; they thrive on those things. Also...they have a lot of money to work with...this group is well funded and (as we all know)...they are extremely dangerous. I suspect too that they are well organized.

Personally...I am afraid...they may try and eventually strike the U.S.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join