It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown Criminal Arrest Record Since Turning 18

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It would appear that your analysis is correct. Yet the charges are for some serious violence. And then there's the strong-arm robbery, for which he had not been arrested. Taken together, these show a pattern of violent behavior which lends support to the officer's account of the shooting. a reply to: notmyrealname

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
It would appear that your analysis is correct. Yet the charges are for some serious violence. And then there's the strong-arm robbery, for which he had not been arrested. Taken together, these show a pattern of violent behavior which lends support to the officer's account of the shooting. a reply to: notmyrealname

How is this still not in the hoax bin!

No. Wrong. The criminal record from the OP is a different Michael Brown.

- The Michael R. Brown whose criminal record that is, is younger than Michael Brown Jr. and lives in a town 50 miles away.
- The FPD confirmed more than once that the deceased, Michael Brown Jr., did not have an adult criminal record.
edit on 2014-8-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Parthin

So he was no angel.

However if he "surrendered" then his death was murder.

We still need more evidence in order to render the correct judgement.

I believe the officer. Michael Brown surrendered only to his base instinct. He was out there operating beyond the pale.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
A history of violent crime is relevant to the case, as it lends support to the officer's account of the shooting, and makes alternatives seem unlikely. a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

eta:

And re-opened after being moved to the Ludicrous Online Lies forum.

The OP, in the opinion of staff, was not aware the information posted was false. No harm, no foul.
edit on 20/8/14 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

How can you take them together when this is not the criminal record of the same Micheal Brown that apparently committed the strong arm robbery?

Lol NVM it's been moved to an appropriate forum.
edit on 8/20/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: itguysrule
a reply to: caladonea

Really? You still believe he was shot while surrendering? And the officer - who had already had his skull fractured by the guy - just decided to execute him because he was black and jaywalking?

Then Let's all of us get it right then Eh?

Mr Brown's body was thirty plus feet from the patrol car, so are we to take it then, that Mr Brown's finger was stuck in the officer's eye and the officer had no choice but to tag along, and all the while blasting at Mr Brown to save himself...or the more likely scenario, the officer was shooting from the patrol car as Mr Brown and his mate fled.

So , a couple of choices there then.

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson had a couple of scenarios about the robbery just to colour things as well.

Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson... A police report released to members of the media at the news conference described Brown as the suspect involved in the alleged robbery.
(1) Hours later, Jackson held another news conference in which he said Wilson was not aware of the robbery when he stopped Brown.

(2) Jackson later told NBC News that while the officer who shot Brown initially stopped him for walking in the street and blocking traffic, "at some point" during the encounter the officer saw cigars in Brown’s hands and thought he might be a suspect in the robbery. So Wilson must have been psychic then?

Oh dear!
edit on 20-8-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Mods PLEASE put this in the HOAX bin. The Michael Brown shot by police in Ferguson had NO criminal record. The criminal record shown in the opening post is a different Michael Brown. Different age, different middle name, and different city.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Mods PLEASE put this in the HOAX bin. The Michael Brown shot by police in Ferguson had NO criminal record. The criminal record shown in the opening post is a different Michael Brown. Different age, different middle name, and different city.

It's done and dusted into the LOL..hurray!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
see: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sad thing is that this was called out on ATS almost a week ago, and it keeps floating back up

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

"Innocent until proven guilty and all that"

Oh, just like this Police Officer who had his #ing eye socket fractured by this thug? He rates innocent until proven guilty to right? Or does that only apply to Brown?

Honestly, all these race baiters and people who jump on the police are at fault bandwagon piss me off. I'd really love to be given the opportunity to beat them in the face and see how their point of view changes.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Why can I still post to this HOAX?

I had to go through several pages to find out that it was a HOAX!!!

Anyone reading just the first few pages will leave here thinking the op is real!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

It's in the LOL forum and you thought it was real? Nothing is real in here.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: adjensen

I suspect many people are like me and are drawn in by the title. I wonder how many of the thousands of non members that float through here each hour know what the LOL symbol means?

Its a lie, why is it here?
It should be trashed to prevent people making the same mistake I made.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea
perhaps he should date your daughter and help raise your grandchildren>>>>>???? jeez get real people.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I should also mention the pages of MEMBERS who thought, and still think its real!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I don't know what the criteria are for 404'ing a thread versus throwing it in here, I suspect it is due to how long the thread is and whether or not there is an interesting conversation going on when the determination was made.

One obvious clue is that you can't star posts in this forum or the Hoax forum.

edit on 20-8-2014 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

I've used the alert function, be interesting to see if anything happens!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Got any proof of this claim ? I contend that quite a few threads are real, in here, and you know it.

Luckily some of us are able to make decisions for ourselves and do not compare an obvious mistake like this with others that are more heavily guarded in scope, and mantra.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I still think I'm right.

The media is dragging out the orchestrated fiction facts. Just like Zimmerman and Duke Lacrosse. The whole thing is common sense.

If you jump around and act like a fool then you are in the circus. You are the circus. You are the harvest festival. August 21, 2014.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join