It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau: Semaphore, True or False?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Justin Trudeau, drama teacher, must be an important man. Somebody seems to be threatening him.

news.nationalpost.com...

Police continue to hunt an intruder who broke into Liberal leader Justin Trudeau’s Ottawa home and left a threatening note on a line of butcher knives while Trudeau’s wife and children slept upstairs.

No one was injured, but Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau and the couple’s three children left their home after discovering the break-in on Saturday morning. “We’re extremely shocked and destabilized,” Justin Trudeau told the Montreal Gazette later on Saturday.

A source who asked not to be identified told the Ottawa Citizen a handwritten note suggesting that the family should lock its doors was placed on a line of “five or six large butcher knives” in the home. According to another source, unspecified articles were found gathered at the back door with a note saying those items could have been stolen.

Trudeau has done a couple of controversial things since becoming the leader of The Liberal Party of Canada.

The first thing he did was excruciatingly obnoxious. He disenfranchised Liberal senators, forbidding them from attending Liberal caucus meetings and from representing themselves as Liberals. This is undoubtedly a prelude to abolishing the senate or to replacing it with an, wait for it, elected body of nonpartizan senatorial representatives. (Oh the humanity!)

You have to be "young and dumb" to believe in an idea like that.

Older and wiser people will see it for what it is, an attack on the idea of government in Canada. The Americans will love it.

Trudeau has also come out in favor of legalizing marijuana. Personally, I don't think he really cares about this issue in the way that most advocates for legalization do. The Party, while being open to applications from anyone to run in elections for the Party, seems to be a little wary of Jodie Emory, the national pot princess, applying to be a candidate.

On the Party's website, there is a petition to advocate for the legalization of marijuana that has been signed, when I looked at it, by 39,299 people nationally to date.

petition.liberal.ca...

That's hardly overwhelming support among those who are in all likelihood, Party stalwarts or Trudeau family members. Who else would go to this website?

I think marijuana legalization will not happen in this country, although, the criminal charges associated with possession, use, and sale may well be lowered considerably, perhaps even into insignificance as far as possession goes.

I think Trudeau's "marijuana gambit" is what a grocer would call a "loss leader" on his circular. It's a flashy item designed to help get bodies into the store where they can be gouged by "everyday low prices".

In Trudeau's case, the everyday low prices are the continued march in lock step with American policies and with weakening the distinctive Canadian voice in the world. Of course Canadians don't have a political choice in this matter. If Saint Jack Layton can support a war of aggression in Libya, in which Canada participated, then we are well and truly handcuffed to the runaway train of globalism. The less said about Prime Minister Harper on this subject, the better. Kiss your butt goodbye Canada.

Getting to the point. I think that the home invasion carried out against Justin Trudeau's residence in Montreal could well have been a "false flag event". Like vicious gangsta Justin Bieber, and his fake run ins with the cops in LA, our own dear sweet ambitious viper, Justin Trudeau, is badly in need of heavyweight "cred".

Was this break-in a way of manufacturing that credibility? Will the young and dumb see it that way, as a serious threat to one of their own? Will pot smokers, paranoia rising, more jittery than Cheech and Chong, be more convinced than ever that "the dude is the real deal"?

They very likely will. There is nothing more believable than "make believe", especially when you are stoned. Anyone in government either here or down south can tell you that. So could any drama teacher.
edit on 20-8-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I'm pretty sure Trudeau's keynote speaker at the Liberal convention
was Obama's campaign manager. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that to me
say's a lot about where this man will take this country. We are already
America's lap dog thanks to Harper and every Prime minister we've ever had
so a change to Trudeau will really make no difference. Same policies, different puppet.
When Canada's foreign policies and many other aspects of Canadian politics are run and
dictated from Washington and Tel aviv, people like Justin Trudeau are nothing more
then eye candy for the masses.
This whole thing could be just a staged event.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mark1167

I think so too. Trudeau is Canada's "hope and change" candidate, following in the footsteps of Barack Obama.

What do they say in Québec?

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

I think the Liberals, and perhaps other political parties in this country, certainly the Conservatives, are very plugged in to American political advisors. The "false flag" event is as old as the hills, of course. One thinks of the RCMP barn burnings back in the days of the FLQ.

And of course, Trudeau himself, deniability perserved, much like that walking encyclopedia George W. Bush, wouldn't have a clue about what was going on.

Memo to Police Investigators: If you are interested in narrowing down the time when the "break in" occurred, you might, on "spec" of course, inquire if there was a moment, late at night, when Mrs. Trudeau, upstairs in bed, was on the telephone to her husband in Winnipeg. Hey. It's a shot in the dark, no more.
edit on 20-8-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Justin Trudeau will soon be leading Canada, the Baby Boomers are a done deal already,the Echos were beaten into submission and nonchalance fiscally and in every other way by the Boomers who re-invented re-hab for their own children so they could prevent them from taking control of society in a natural sequential manner.

ALL of the olde systems are falling like snowflakes now,soon none will remain,any system that relied predominantly on graft and corruption is now crumbeling because the Boomers are now letting EACH OTHER DOWN now.

This has been an ugly ugly chapter in history but it is nearly over,these changes have been a very long time in coming.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Lotta effort for a straw-man argument.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Couldn't have put it better myself.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Justin Trudeau will soon be leading Canada,

He could well be the face of a Liberal government in Canada. However, like all new "leaders", he will have to face facts, the chief of which is that we don't live in a dictatorship with a command economy, much as Mr. Trudeau might wish it were so. That means he will have to deal with a lot of very tough customers and will have to compromise with them.

the Baby Boomers are a done deal already,the Echos were beaten into submission and nonchalance fiscally and in every other way by the Boomers who re-invented re-hab for their own children so they could prevent them from taking control of society in a natural sequential manner.

You must be with the Marijuana Party of Canada.

ALL of the olde systems are falling like snowflakes now,soon none will remain,any system that relied predominantly on graft and corruption is now crumbeling because the Boomers are now letting EACH OTHER DOWN now.

I'm not really interested in what you are smoking, but if you want to fool people into thinking you know what you are talking about, you might consider a refresher course in Spelling.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Knowing that sarcasm doesn't lend itself to the written word...I wasn't referring to him.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Apparently it was all just a mistake and the police have let the perp go without naming him. The public gets no information whatsoever about this story except that it was a mistake made by a 19 year old drunk, who will not be charged or named.

www.thestar.com...

Maybe it did happen that way. Without factual information it is impossible to verify the story told by the police..

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Getting to the point. I think that the home invasion carried out against Justin Trudeau's residence in Montreal could well have been a "false flag event".

The home invasion was in Ottawa not Montreal. Just a friendly correction...

The threatening note was found near the back door of Trudeau’s rented Ottawa home Saturday morning, along with a pile of items that included knives from the kitchen, the source said.

CTVNews

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

Thanks. Something about that was nagging me. I looked over my posts but I didn't catch the error.

new topics

top topics

join