It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Demand Break way Islamic Nation in Norway or warns of another 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
RPM, religion, politics and military, are all combined in Islam. This is their historic M.O.

Step one, Religion: An Islamic culture colonizes another country that has religious tolerance and freedoms. They use this tolerance to gain a foothold and start a community in such a country. Once they become established, they begin step two.

Step Two, Politics: Political clout grows with the population of the community to the point where the local laws are changed toward Sharia laws. The populations increase and so does political power until they have a majority.

Step Three, Military: With increased political power and Sharia firmly in place they become militant and begin a forceful take over of the host country.

Unless there is a strong reaction against this, it happens when ever they colonize another country that isn't already primarily Islamic.

We are entering the political phase now, next is the military phase, if that isn't happening already. It's going on here in Michigan.

AFLC Co-Founder and Senior Counsel David Yerushalmi, an expert on sharia (Islamic law) added, “While it is shocking to see video of Christians being stoned in the United States for criticizing Islam, it is not necessarily surprising that this incident occurred in Dearborn, Michigan, a city where the mayor and law enforcement have consistently violated Christians’ free speech rights in favor of appeasing a large Muslim population and where, in line with the Islamic legal dictates of sharia, the Christian Gospel is treated as criminally offensive speech, and violence ‘for the sake of Allah’ is reinforced by arresting or removing the Christians. What you are witnessing on the video is the enforcement of sharia by a hostile mob and law enforcement aiding and abetting."

edit on 22-8-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typos

edit on 22-8-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: another typo

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

That is really well put. I believe there is something in the DNA of weak people in our society that refuses to acknowledge something like you just posted.

They are allowing the subversion of their own culture and society and I think should be considered complicit in the agenda you outlined.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
I

If norwegian soldiers can take planes to Afghanistan, then Osama and Mohammed can also take planes to Norway, inshaAllah

I thought Osama died in early 2001.
This seems old.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

That is really well put. I believe there is something in the DNA of weak people in our society that refuses to acknowledge something like you just posted.

They are allowing the subversion of their own culture and society and I think should be considered complicit in the agenda you outlined.

It is over the top political correctness, weak minds not weak DNA, IMO.

Complicit, yes, but the agenda is supported by our current president it seems. Just think, how much violence will occur in the western hemisphere if the U.S. becomes an Islamic state?

Also, if you think that our constitution will protect us, think again, it's considered a living document and can be changed if enough political force is used. Given enough voting power and political clout, Islam will take over the U.S.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Muslims by nation

Here is a link, it's Wikipedia I know but bare with it I'm sure it's fairly accurate.
I'll post 5 nations percentage of Muslims by the population. these figures are from 2010.

USA - population -2.595.000, percentage of population 0.8%

UK - population - 2.869.000, percent of population 4.6%

France - population - 4.704.000, percentage of population 7.5%

Norway - population - 144.000, percentage of population 3.0%

Australia - population - 399.000, percentage of population 1.9%

Now I know these stats are from 2010 but things will not have changed that much in four years, especially with Australia due to it's immigration laws. So keeping that in mind the nations what many are claiming are being over run with Muslims such as the UK and France, these are the nations that have anything to worry about when it comes to Islam getting a stronghold politically.

From what I've gathered so far in the UK is that yes, Muslims do have political influence and power.But that is not their fault and nor is it a hostile takeover, they are practicing their right to vote and petition etc. The reason they accomplish this so well is because they have strong communities and meeting places such as Mosques where they can debate and discuss.

It is not the fault of the Muslims if other minorities and majorities are lazy when it comes to politics... This is why we see so many accepted applications when it comes to Mosques etc, people are lazy politically and only moan once it's too late. If they kept up with the areas political, civic and social matters things might not turn out the way they do.

Then you wouldn't have the EDL protesting outside of Mosques either.

And before anyone mentions we'll be swamped by minorities breeding habits. Well, it doesn't work that way. For a start non whites have only been seen as equal in the US for a few generations and it's a well known fact that lower class people statistically breed more.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Aptly put. wake up folks b4 Christianity is outlawed

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

originally posted by: demus

one has to ask himself; why all the bashing of Muslims - what is the goal here and what is the reason?

this article is clear sensationalistic hoax but there are many other, more subtle attacks on Muslims as a group that we see daily on most news media...

You're one of the people I'm talking about. Always apologising for the very people who hate your living guts.

It makes me want to be sick.

anyone who characterize whole group as "such and such" is in the wrong.

your point of view is backward and full of bigotry.

Um, dude, a group that wants to form a breakaway nation in other people's countries is not your friend - unless you're one of them. I agree with you that labels aren't healthy, but I think in cases like this and like ISIS etc. it's a convenience.

Please jump off that high horse of yours and try not to outright tell other people they are 'wrong', as though you are master of the right way of doing things.

My point of view isn't backward and full of bigotry - it's valid and you need to check yourself.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: igor_ats

really? the reason it doesn't work should be obvious, it's because cultures conflict and such conflicts have historically always lead to violence, civil war and genocide at some point eventually, many civilizations are destroyed for that very reason.

it's pretty foolish to think modern society is immune to that truth just because we know more or can do more, romans had that same arrogance until they were destroyed by that very thing and slaughtered or turned into slaves by the various cultures who hated them for their position, status and ancient grudges against them.

the muslim world has many grudges against the west that they still remember even if we have forgotten in our arrogance, if we ever fall in our position and status do you think nothing would happen besides mass poverty and huge debts?
no, i'll tell you what would happen, every conflict in society especially between cultures will explode into mass civil war and chaos and only the most violent or most well organized will survive, our strength is the only thing protecting us from such conflict not the virtues of our society or people. so many in the western world have become ignorant of how precarious their position has become in the peace they know at home, they have started to neglect their own cultures and ways of life and will pay for it in blood one day when at their most vulnerable, it hasn't happened yet but it almost always has happened throughout history.

not trying to hate on muslims or anyone but you can't escape history forever.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Aptly put. wake up folks b4 Christianity is outlawed

Erm, where exactly?????

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join