It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Demand Break way Islamic Nation in Norway or warns of another 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think we all need to try and separate what is culture and what is religion. Many years ago when i was a teacher in an adult teaching I was teaching a group of young men, and young men beening young men they were talking about women ( this was during there brake) one said that western women are so easy to #, so I asked them would they marry a woman who was not a virgin, they all answered no. One said that any unmarried woman who is not a virgin is a whore, so I asked what do you call a man who is not married and is not a virgin ?, no answer came.
I see this not as a question of religion but as a question of culture, a sad fact is that the Muslim religion and cultures have become mixed leading to many misunderstandings.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ah, harping on the old Crusades and Inquisition.

I seem to remember that the during those conflicts, it was the west reacting against the Islamic conquest of the "holy lands" and then their invasion of Europe. That stuff was mostly due to the Popes of that time rallying against the invaders from the east. Not my pope (or religion) or the popes of any present day Catholics either.

All ancient history today. True modern day Christians convert through acts of kindness and forgiveness. Of course today, there are misguided Christians trying to stop the genocide against them by retaliating with violence, as are some Buddhists. I can't really blame them when they just want to live their lives, it's self preservation and a basic human instinct. Not so with the like of extremists forcing their moral system on to unwilling victims.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I would never blame Crusades or any other violent act on Christians, even in recent history.

like Srebrenica - this was 1995., I would never because true Christians would never do something like that.

my question to you is what makes Christianity failing in compared to Islam when it comes to new converts?

edit on 20America/Chicago08u00 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: demus
And yet the very countries that are hated so much by so many Muslims were the ones that came to save the Muslims, none of the rich Muslims countries could be bothered. Was it because they believed that all the Muslims killed there would go to paradise ? so it was the will of God ? These are questions I have heard asked and I dont know the answers

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
And yet the very countries that are hated so much by so many Muslims were the ones that came to save the Muslims, none of the rich Muslims countries could be bothered. Was it because they believed that all the Muslims killed there would go to paradise ? so it was the will of God ? These are questions I have heard asked and I dont know the answers

the terms you're using are too general.

which countries are hated?
by how many and which Muslims?
saved which Muslims?
while what rich Muslim countries didn't want to help?

if you want answer, ask a question.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Did any Muslim country offer aid, offer a place to live or to protect the Muslims , and the questions were not vague, just very difficult to answer

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I would hope that kindness would prevail in a conversion contest, but I think fearing for your very life is a stronger motivator.

Extremists in any camp seem to revert to the barbaric practices of their forefather's to further their agenda. I don't think that anyone with a relativist mindset would be prepared to resist an extremist force that wants to convert the world with violence. When people aren't supposed to express any judgment against other beliefs for fear of being racist, etc., they can either take a stand, run away, or roll over and convert, or live under oppression, or be tortured and then murdered.

I don't want to have to make those choices.
edit on 20-8-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

edit on 20-8-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: another typo

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

NOONE has the right to practice racism .

Could you enlighten me as to what race a 'muslim' is?

Oh, and reread some of your own posts regarding these creatures. You seem to unconsciously hold the same sentiments as the OP and many others here:

The ISIS are the new Nazis, if we dont stop them now they will start a world war but by fighting in our streets. Time to stop praying and time to start shooting.

originally posted by: imod02 your town, your street unless TPTB grow some balls and start protecting people. ISIS wants a "them and us" war and if they cant get that then they will just kill everyone who does not agree with them.

originally posted by: imod02You cant train stupit, the troops believe god will do this god will do that, and they refuse to learn from "non belivers "

originally posted by: imod02I believe there are so many extremist, they do want to see western civilization destroyed but dont know how to get together to do it.

Granted I hold these same sentiments (albeit quite a bit more strongly/vocally), but I also don't pretend that only a small portion are guilty. ALL muslims are guilty of the actions of a few, much like ALL police officers are guilty of excessive force even though only a few engage in such actions.

The silence of the majority only serves to embolden the minority, therefore they become IMO complicit accomplices.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There is nothing more dangerous than the voice of reason, it must be silenced no matter what. Cant remember who said that

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

so in your opinion all Americans are guilty when drones kill civilians?

all Ukrainians are guilty when Ukrainian army bomb and kill civilians?

all Christians are guilty of Breivik's actions and so on?

I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

is somebody forcing European born-Christians to convert to Islam?

edit on 20America/Chicago08u48 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I wonder if we all stopped fighting here and in real life and tried to find thing we all have in common what would happen

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dinogirl
I think political correctness is a cancer

Why not just deport all muslims

simple

who cares if it offends other people or the muslim world..

if they care so much about their `brother muslims` why dont they do anything to help their `brother muslims` ever?!!

These people need to go back to their own civilisations carry on their barbaric ways there, as there is NO PLACE for them in the modern world.

Deport them to where?

I know a few Muslims, some born here in the UK some from Turkey. In fact I know Muslims from quite a few nations, Spain, Greece, Tunisia and even France... These nations are where they were born and they are not barbaric nations either.

Generalizing all Muslims as one sect and are therefore guilty or responsible of the crimes other Muslims committed is as stupid as saying all Christians at the times of the Inquisition are guilty of it's enforcement.

I think Protestants of the time would have had a lot to say about that!

I know you never called Muslims backwards or uncivilized but you might as well said that word for word, truth is some sects of Islam were far more advanced than us in terms of civilization 1000 years ago. You know way back when we lived in Hovels across Europe and most of the advanced buildings and architecture around in Europe was built hundreds of years ago... By Romans.

Moors were building advanced archways back when N Europe could barely build high walls.

Don't get me wrong, some Muslims are barbaric and uncivilized but so are some Christians. I don't hear people talk much about how those who claim to be Christians are destroying lives in Africa or S America and I certainly have never heard anyone say they should all bugger off to where they belong... Which would be the Middle East and Eastern Europe, where Christianity took off.

The world has no real place for barbarism and I'd like to believe it has no place for prejudice too.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

What is the point of your link? All it does is prove that he was a promised prophet not only from the Qu'ran but from the prophecies of the Bible also... I don't see where your drawing your condemnation from.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dinogirl
I think political correctness is a cancer

Why not just deport all muslims

simple

who cares if it offends other people or the muslim world..

if they care so much about their `brother muslims` why dont they do anything to help their `brother muslims` ever?!!

These people need to go back to their own civilisations carry on their barbaric ways there, as there is NO PLACE for them in the modern world.

There's no place for Israel in the Middle East then if that is your Black and White view. Israel is a Modern State, maybe they should pack up there candlebrums and move back to the modern world also.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

is somebody forcing European born-Christians to convert to Islam?

People either convert or leave when Sharia laws are put into place, so yes, Islamic people in Norway are trying to use political force apparently. I have read many stories about Islamic neighborhoods (colonies) in European nations that are pushing through official and unofficial Sharia laws. Their ultimate intentions are to convert the entire world to Islam and Sharia laws, with no place for any unbelievers to go. I'm not interested in living under those conditions and I don't think that anyone in Europe would be either.

ETA: I don't do videos, so I can't address any points that might have been in them.
edit on 20-8-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: added last comment

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Ah, harping on the old Crusades and Inquisition.

I seem to remember that the during those conflicts, it was the west reacting against the Islamic conquest of the "holy lands" and then their invasion of Europe. That stuff was mostly due to the Popes of that time rallying against the invaders from the east. Not my pope (or religion) or the popes of any present day Catholics either.

All ancient history today. True modern day Christians convert through acts of kindness and forgiveness. Of course today, there are misguided Christians trying to stop the genocide against them by retaliating with violence, as are some Buddhists. I can't really blame them when they just want to live their lives, it's self preservation and a basic human instinct. Not so with the like of extremists forcing their moral system on to unwilling victims.

Actually the whole turing the other cheek thing is for VERBAS assaults only if you understand its meaning. Its perfectly fine to defend yourself or someone else with violence if need be. And to demus. They need high conversion rates to out strip the honor killings. ALso they count children born to muslim fathers as muslims who automatically worship what they do so the numbers are not as big as claimed,and they cant count china accurately enough. alot of them are going christians last i checked.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I wonder if we all stopped fighting here and in real life and tried to find thing we all have in common what would happen

They would over take us, massacre us and rule over us - that's what would happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

It's reported here all the time. I can't say I've seen it in other countries, but I have this thing where I get addicted to foreign soap operas while I'm abroad, so often miss anything else broadcasted - or wouldn't know where and when to look for it.

No kidding, though - I see imams and the like constantly paraded around to assure the rest of us that islam is peaceful and that they aren't trying to take over the world and massacre us all. The thing is, if we can't stop the bad ones, that's all that will be left and the winners write history, as they say.

if that is the case what doesn't add up here?

why are some terrorist organizations so strong and well organized?

who is paying for it, who has interest in supporting them?

the answer is not so simple but some crude picture can be seen.

Psychosis. Or, if we are at all spiritual and believe that stuff - perhaps demonic possession.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I knew about that, but thanks for pointing that out.

I was using the phrase "turn the other cheek" in a way that people would most likely understand it. I'm sure there are times when a Christian is expected to turn their cheek or offer the shirt off their back, and other times when they are not. I'm just trying to point out an obvious overall difference in beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join