It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Demand Break way Islamic Nation in Norway or warns of another 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ah yes, the religion of peace strikes again.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

one has to ask himself; why all the bashing of Muslims - what is the goal here and what is the reason?

this article is clear sensationalistic hoax but there are many other, more subtle attacks on Muslims as a group that we see daily on most news media...

You're one of the people I'm talking about. Always apologising for the very people who hate your living guts.

It makes me want to be sick.

anyone who characterize whole group as "such and such" is in the wrong.

your point of view is backward and full of bigotry.

if you change your wording a bit we could probably agree to a certain point but not while you repeat narrative of EDL and similar stuff that was/is destined to fail in political arena and in practical life.

Tommy Robinson had already quit, why don't you?

You're damn right I'm a bigot! Did you think I would shy away from calling myself that? Look, these people can have their craziness - just let's keep them quarantined in the deserts they all came from.

We already have enough of our own crazy religious extremism, surely we can say no to someone else's.

are you trying to say all Muslims come from deserts?

is that what you're trying to say?

or most of Muslims come from "deserts"?

It was a wonderful, sweeping generalisation. Of course, there is a great many asian muslims. I've no earthly idea why they chose to pick it up, but pick it up they did and they seem to be doing alright by not wanting the rest of us dead- at least not as far as I know.

you realize that Middle East is mostly located in Asia?

so than you're only against "Muslims from deserts?" or against those Muslims from specific countries or against those Muslims who belong to a specific ethnic groups?

I'm a very well-educated Australian. I think I know my region and basic geography well enough and by world standards - rather a good deal better than you're probably used to. Of all people you can try to play games with - I can assure you I am not one of them.

Your energy would be better spent trying to convince people that islam is a religion of peace.

I was just asking since you're not against all Muslims but seems to have something against some of them so I was interested how do you decide who you're against and who you're not against?

I'm not against the traditions of islam. But there's no denying islam is a common factor in so much of what could otherwise be prevented.

You'll laugh at this, because it's such a cliche. My best friend is muslim and my housemate is muslim. I say live and let live and so do they, but we all agree that islam must be reigned in, because as I mentioned - it's the common factor in so much of the world's trouble.

I have to say that I'm pretty sure there are strings being pulled that cause these people to do what they do, but in the end they're just strings being pulled, but that's beyond my scope of knowledge.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

one has to ask himself; why all the bashing of Muslims - what is the goal here and what is the reason?

this article is clear sensationalistic hoax but there are many other, more subtle attacks on Muslims as a group that we see daily on most news media...

You're one of the people I'm talking about. Always apologising for the very people who hate your living guts.

It makes me want to be sick.

anyone who characterize whole group as "such and such" is in the wrong.

your point of view is backward and full of bigotry.

if you change your wording a bit we could probably agree to a certain point but not while you repeat narrative of EDL and similar stuff that was/is destined to fail in political arena and in practical life.

Tommy Robinson had already quit, why don't you?

You're damn right I'm a bigot! Did you think I would shy away from calling myself that? Look, these people can have their craziness - just let's keep them quarantined in the deserts they all came from.

We already have enough of our own crazy religious extremism, surely we can say no to someone else's.

are you trying to say all Muslims come from deserts?

is that what you're trying to say?

or most of Muslims come from "deserts"?

It was a wonderful, sweeping generalisation. Of course, there is a great many asian muslims. I've no earthly idea why they chose to pick it up, but pick it up they did and they seem to be doing alright by not wanting the rest of us dead- at least not as far as I know.

you realize that Middle East is mostly located in Asia?

so than you're only against "Muslims from deserts?" or against those Muslims from specific countries or against those Muslims who belong to a specific ethnic groups?

I'm a very well-educated Australian. I think I know my region and basic geography well enough and by world standards - rather a good deal better than you're probably used to. Of all people you can try to play games with - I can assure you I am not one of them.

Your energy would be better spent trying to convince people that islam is a religion of peace.

I was just asking since you're not against all Muslims but seems to have something against some of them so I was interested how do you decide who you're against and who you're not against?

I'm not against the traditions of islam. But there's no denying islam is a common factor in so much of what could otherwise be prevented.

You'll laugh at this, because it's such a cliche. My best friend is muslim and my housemate is muslim. I say live and let live and so do they, but we all agree that islam must be reigned in, because as I mentioned - it's the common factor in so much of the world's trouble.

I have to say that I'm pretty sure there are strings being pulled that cause these people to do what they do, but in the end they're just strings being pulled, but that's beyond my scope of knowledge.

if you are not against the traditions of Islam than how can you be against Muslims?

if you are against "those bad Muslims" trust me 99% and more of Muslims are with you.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

Then they ought to be doing a heck of a lot more about them.

I distinguish between cultural traditions and religious observance.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Too right. Islam is used to brainwash youngsters for ulterior motives. Islam provides a "complete way of life" and if you are born into a bad household (drunken father beating mother for example) Islam provides a path to happiness or more likely a way out.

I'm not quite sure how you reign in islam. You would have constitutional issues such as freedom of speech and freedom to practice your religion.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Then they ought to be doing a heck of a lot more about them.

I distinguish between cultural traditions and religious observance.

what do you think anti - terrorist units in "Muslim" countries are doing, suppressing what?

when Muslims speak out against terrorists who misrepresent Islam and do so much damage do you think it is often and fairly reported?

edit on 20America/Chicago0800000017 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It's reported here all the time. I can't say I've seen it in other countries, but I have this thing where I get addicted to foreign soap operas while I'm abroad, so often miss anything else broadcasted - or wouldn't know where and when to look for it.

No kidding, though - I see imams and the like constantly paraded around to assure the rest of us that islam is peaceful and that they aren't trying to take over the world and massacre us all. The thing is, if we can't stop the bad ones, that's all that will be left and the winners write history, as they say.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It's reported here all the time. I can't say I've seen it in other countries, but I have this thing where I get addicted to foreign soap operas while I'm abroad, so often miss anything else broadcasted - or wouldn't know where and when to look for it.

No kidding, though - I see imams and the like constantly paraded around to assure the rest of us that islam is peaceful and that they aren't trying to take over the world and massacre us all. The thing is, if we can't stop the bad ones, that's all that will be left and the winners write history, as they say.

if that is the case what doesn't add up here?

why are some terrorist organizations so strong and well organized?

who is paying for it, who has interest in supporting them?

the answer is not so simple but some crude picture can be seen.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It would just give the black metal crowd more churches to bomb, anyway.

Or mosques, i guess.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think political correctness is a cancer

Why not just deport all muslims

simple

who cares if it offends other people or the muslim world..

if they care so much about their `brother muslims` why dont they do anything to help their `brother muslims` ever?!!

These people need to go back to their own civilisations carry on their barbaric ways there, as there is NO PLACE for them in the modern world.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why are the 99% of good Muslims not out demonstrating about what is happing in Irak ? The area where the love part of the religion works seem to be very selective

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed

I'm not quite sure how you reign in islam. You would have constitutional issues such as freedom of speech and freedom to practice your religion.

If they beat someone they go to jail, if they kill someone they go to prison or get sentenced to death depending on the State.

Islam or not, violate another's Constitutional rights be prepared to face the consequences unless of course you're the US Guberment, then that's the topic for a whole other thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So demus, 99% of Muslims are peaceful, I think not.

The percent of "Death to the Western World" Muslims is closer to 20%.

www.youtube.com...

First saw this video here just couldn't find the ATS link.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This OP like a few before should be a place to express what one feels freely, but it should also be a place free of racism, and remember a " small" fact. NOONE has the right to practice racism . Telling what you have seen is not racism, attacking someone or some thing in order to feel more important and more powerful is racism. Please remember to show respect.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Cultural relativism leads to moral relativism. This makes everything OK from the perspective of, "no one is right or wrong" or to the "all roads lead to God" type of thinking. However, different systems of morals are incompatible or even the exact opposites of each other. Oil and water don't mix.

IMO, you can't come to a common ground and maintain a civilized society when no one has a fixed moral platform or any real respect for the laws of the land they are in. Laws are based on a moral system that are enforced by a governing agency, but in cases where an opposing system is relentlessly forcing itself on an existing system with a conflicting moral basis, moral and cultural relativism will allow the more forceful system to prevail.

Islam is historically known to convert by the sword and Christianity for turning the other cheek. Which moral system will prevail when PC relativism weakens a country?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eyemin
So demus, 99% of Muslims are peaceful, I think not.

The percent of "Death to the Western World" Muslims is closer to 20%.

www.youtube.com...

First saw this video here just couldn't find the ATS link.

OK, your video proves it all.

Not.

The (private owned agenda driven) media is portraying Muslims (or any other group for that matter) in a way that best suits their interest.

today it's Muslims and tomorrow?

you never know.

here is a video for you:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Cultural relativism leads to moral relativism. This makes everything OK from the perspective of, "no one is right or wrong" or to the "all roads lead to God" type of thinking. However, different systems of morals are incompatible or even the exact opposites of each other. Oil and water don't mix.

IMO, you can't come to a common ground and maintain a civilized society when no one has a fixed moral platform or any real respect for the laws of the land they are in. Laws are based on a moral system that are enforced by a governing agency, but in cases where an opposing system is relentlessly forcing itself on an existing system with a conflicting moral basis, moral and cultural relativism will allow the more forceful system to prevail.

Islam is historically known to convert by the sword and Christianity for turning the other cheek. Which moral system will prevail when PC relativism weakens a country?

I would love to be able to prove you wrong, but when faced with the truth one has to "man up" and take it. But I still belive most of the Muslims in the world have good hearts

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

please don't spread disinformation and ignorance.

while I am not here to defend what bad was done in the name of Islam you shouldn't do the same for Christianity.

Forced conversion was a major way for the Christianization of the Roman Empire. In 392 Emperor Theodosius I decreed that Christianity was the only legal religion of the Roman Empire, and forbidding pagan practices by law

During the Saxon Wars, Charlemagne, King of the Franks, forcibly Roman Catholicized the Saxons from their native Germanic paganism by way of warfare and law upon conquest.

The Spanish Inquisition generated much wealth and income for the church and individual inquisitors by confiscating the property of the persecutees or selling them into slavery.

The Baptist Church of Tripura is alleged to have supplied the NLFT with arms and financial support and to have encouraged the murder of Hindus, particularly infants, as a means to depopulate the region of all Hindus.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

please don't spread disinformation and ignorance.

while I am not here to defend what bad was done in the name of Islam you shouldn't do the same for Christianity.

Forced conversion was a major way for the Christianization of the Roman Empire. In 392 Emperor Theodosius I decreed that Christianity was the only legal religion of the Roman Empire, and forbidding pagan practices by law

During the Saxon Wars, Charlemagne, King of the Franks, forcibly Roman Catholicized the Saxons from their native Germanic paganism by way of warfare and law upon conquest.

The Spanish Inquisition generated much wealth and income for the church and individual inquisitors by confiscating the property of the persecutees or selling them into slavery.

The Baptist Church of Tripura is alleged to have supplied the NLFT with arms and financial support and to have encouraged the murder of Hindus, particularly infants, as a means to depopulate the region of all Hindus.

As I said in another post, people need to address what is happing NOW not what happened 100s of years ago

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I was just pointing out that his statements were not true; not before, not now.

and actually, that last one is from 21st century...

edit on 20America/Chicago08u53 by demus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join