It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Demand Break way Islamic Nation in Norway or warns of another 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: DaRAGE

Muslims do not worship Muhammad, Muslims worship one God, Allah in Arabic.

But they seem to listen to what they like to think Mohammed tells them to do, which is kill anyone who is not like them. How many people died today by Islamic folks overseas? They kill women and children first and from their own families, then they go after other countries, then they kill Christians, then they check their modified Koran and look for more people to kill, and they like to cut off the heads and display them like a trophy. And after that they like to rape their own relatives for fun. Then stone the ones they rape because they are now "unpure"

But yeah, people are just unfairly Muslim bashing these days, the nerve of some folks..

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MyMindIsMyOwn

You are correct, and i am aware of the origins of the original article.

In referring to the plagiarism, i am talking specifically about the blatant copy/paste job by Pamela, of the Examiner article. As far as i am aware, and after running it through Google translate, the only resemblance between the Norwegian article and the Examiner article, is that the Examiner one had relied on the former for the information. There didn't seem to be any plagiarism between the two, excluding the fact that the Examiner article shared the same quotes.

So while the Norwegian article was published first, the plagiarism of which we see on Liberty News Online, stems mostly from the Examiner article.

Thanks for pointing it all out though.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: stirling

I have to laugh at you and others in this thread who are downplaying the issues Norway faces with Muslims. Not all Muslims mind you, but there are plenty (even Muslims born here!) who don't feel like they're Norwegian. Many don't want to be Norwegian, even after being born here.

The problem with the radical Muslims is that their voice is heard while the moderate Muslims sit silently either in condemnation or agreement. And what's worse is that the Norwegian government will bend over backwards at the slightest.

Ubaydallah Hussain is a well known "Norwegian" Muslim, and a radical one at that. Here the other day he went public saying that he's PRO decapitation and a slew of other things. Here's a link to read more about him: Link

So for those über Politically Correct who thinks that we all live in some sort of la-la land where no minority could ever do wrong, think again and get your head out of your rear. People like you are dangerous to those of us with half a mind.

The sooner people wake up and realize that, the better for them.

Its a closed community, with prayers 5 times a day for the devout, who (despite whatever the 'moderate' proponents of a 'peaceful religion' will tell you) will not bat an eyelid to decapitate, rape or pillage any kaafir ( infidel) because their sins are completely absolved and Islam sanctions it, via the Koran.

The larger the population is in any non-Muslim country, the better it is for them to force for imposition of Sharia and Islamic rule. They know how to play vote bank politics and squeeze Europe's liberal policies and respect for human dignity to their advantage. For that, they need to increase their numbers and breed more and more.

Soon, you will have mosques popping up over every street corner and pockets of Musilms in every location in a city, children being brainwashed by their Madrassas, all spewing the same venom.

For those who do not believe, steeped in human rights, dignity and idealism, best of luck. But pause for a moment and think...90% of the flashpoints of terrorism globally in the last 10 years? Al Qayeeda , ISIS, Boko Haram, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan....the list is a long one.

For those who would accuse me of being intolerant, all I can say is that I do not have anything against any religion, but against the interpretation and practice of it and I call a spade a spade. I have had the misfortune or fortune of seeing them at very close quarters spread over the last 20 years or so.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charismagic

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: stirling

I have to laugh at you and others in this thread who are downplaying the issues Norway faces with Muslims. Not all Muslims mind you, but there are plenty (even Muslims born here!) who don't feel like they're Norwegian. Many don't want to be Norwegian, even after being born here.

The problem with the radical Muslims is that their voice is heard while the moderate Muslims sit silently either in condemnation or agreement. And what's worse is that the Norwegian government will bend over backwards at the slightest.

Ubaydallah Hussain is a well known "Norwegian" Muslim, and a radical one at that. Here the other day he went public saying that he's PRO decapitation and a slew of other things. Here's a link to read more about him: Link

So for those über Politically Correct who thinks that we all live in some sort of la-la land where no minority could ever do wrong, think again and get your head out of your rear. People like you are dangerous to those of us with half a mind.

The sooner people wake up and realize that, the better for them.

Its a closed community, with prayers 5 times a day for the devout, who (despite whatever the 'moderate' proponents of a 'peaceful religion' will tell you) will not bat an eyelid to decapitate, rape or pillage any kaafir ( infidel) because their sins are completely absolved and Islam sanctions it, via the Koran.

The larger the population is in any non-Muslim country, the better it is for them to force for imposition of Sharia and Islamic rule. They know how to play vote bank politics and squeeze Europe's liberal policies and respect for human dignity to their advantage. For that, they need to increase their numbers and breed more and more.

Soon, you will have mosques popping up over every street corner and pockets of Musilms in every location in a city, children being brainwashed by their Madrassas, all spewing the same venom.

For those who do not believe, steeped in human rights, dignity and idealism, best of luck. But pause for a moment and think...90% of the flashpoints of terrorism globally in the last 10 years? Al Qayeeda , ISIS, Boko Haram, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan....the list is a long one.

For those who would accuse me of being intolerant, all I can say is that I do not have anything against any religion, but against the interpretation and practice of it and I call a spade a spade. I have had the misfortune or fortune of seeing them at very close quarters spread over the last 20 years or so.

I do not see anything you wrote as been intolerant,but there are small and i repeat small signs of you slipping in to a tunnel vision of what is happenig, the good and the bad, and things that are so bad in the world we dont have words for them yet. So like me and many others be aware of just seeing what we want to see and not what is really there

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

“We do not wish to live together with dirty beasts like you…” -

Then they can go back to the desert and live with their camels, no?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: igor_ats

Basically 'multiculturalism' is the effort to have everyone from all different backgrounds living harmoniously in the same community and everyone holds hands and sings songs about how much they all get along so well.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I don't believe you tried to do anything, unless that word tried has the adjective half-assed in front of it. Here is a wiki page on him I found in 2 seconds. It is very well detailed.
Muhammad
More sources:
Life of the Prophet Muhammad
A Restatement of the History of Islam and Muslims
Muhammad Encyclopedia Britannica
edit on 20-8-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If they continue this or do any violence, then Norway needs to evict them all to their original countries.

Norway is the light of the world and they need to go back where they came from.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

one has to ask himself; why all the bashing of Muslims - what is the goal here and what is the reason?

this article is clear sensationalistic hoax but there are many other, more subtle attacks on Muslims as a group that we see daily on most news media...

You're one of the people I'm talking about. Always apologising for the very people who hate your living guts.

It makes me want to be sick.

anyone who characterize whole group as "such and such" is in the wrong.

your point of view is backward and full of bigotry.

if you change your wording a bit we could probably agree to a certain point but not while you repeat narrative of EDL and similar stuff that was/is destined to fail in political arena and in practical life.

Tommy Robinson had already quit, why don't you?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
if you don't like Norway, don't let the door hit you on the way out

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

one has to ask himself; why all the bashing of Muslims - what is the goal here and what is the reason?

this article is clear sensationalistic hoax but there are many other, more subtle attacks on Muslims as a group that we see daily on most news media...

You're one of the people I'm talking about. Always apologising for the very people who hate your living guts.

if you change your wording a bit we could probably agree to a certain point but not while you repeat narrative of EDL and similar stuff that was/is destined to fail in political arena and in practical life.

You're damn right I'm a bigot! Did you think I would shy away from calling myself that? Look, these people can have their craziness - just let's keep them quarantined in the deserts they all came from.

We already have enough of our own crazy religious extremism, surely we can say no to someone else's.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

do you want to read more about Muslims or about Islam?

those are two different things...

what is that actually that you're looking for?

why Muslims respect Muhammad so much or something else?

yes,. Both. Muslims and islam...... um thought it was the same deal... people who follow islam are called muslims?
and yes why to muslims respect muhammad?
What exactly did he teach that has everyone in a tizzle...

to make it simple Muhammad has completely transformed a society (Arab), something that has never been seen in history in few decades.

and of course he was the one who revealed the Quran that Muslims consider to be a word of God.

few facts:

did you know Jesus Christ is mentioned more times in Quran than Muhammad?

did you know Mary is mentioned more times in Quran than in the Bible?

did you know there is a chapter Mary in Quran?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You're damn right I'm a bigot! Did you think I would shy away from calling myself that? Look, these people can have their craziness - just let's keep them quarantined in the deserts they all came from.

We already have enough of our own crazy religious extremism, surely we can say no to someone else's.

are you trying to say all Muslims come from deserts?

is that what you're trying to say?

or most of Muslims come from "deserts"?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
wrong formatiing, whatever, delete please.
edit on 20America/Chicago08u24 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Why is Norway the light of the world? Planet Earth's crown chakra or third eye?

I hear Canadas immigration policies is far superior to those of Scandinavia, with higher demands being the main difference.

The sheer amount of immigration is blatantly stupid, and all of media is apologetics biased in the extreme.

Sorry, but some countries haven't had quite the same colonial history as most of Europe and either way getting preferential treatment and having the government and media bend themselvers over backwards to appease you is far from being discriminated against, in fact, muslims tend to be the most discriminatory, yet the progressive ideology would have you ignore that while simultaneously bashing Christianity.
It is painfully obvious cognitive dissonance yet is so common that a wholy country is spellbound to a lie to such an extreme that you can not even mention immigration without being harassed by media, government, corporations and the people around you.

I often say that Sweden, in my case, is the most brainwashed country on Earth. I'm continually stupefied by new lows by the press and the conformists all trying to out do themselves in "goodness", it's such a shallow deceit, so conceited, and Swedes seem to thrive on it more than any other nation, this hatred of everything familiar, it's endemic. What Roger Scruton termed Oikophobia.

The weakness of the victims of political correctness aka cultural marxism will be the end of the Western world if we allow it.

This seems to be by design, for some probably nefarious reason.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It was a wonderful, sweeping generalisation. Of course, there is a great many asian muslims. I've no earthly idea why they chose to pick it up, but pick it up they did and they seem to be doing alright by not wanting the rest of us dead- at least not as far as I know.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

It was a wonderful, sweeping generalisation. Of course, there is a great many asian muslims. I've no earthly idea why they chose to pick it up, but pick it up they did and they seem to be doing alright by not wanting the rest of us dead- at least not as far as I know.

you realize that Middle East is mostly located in Asia?

so than you're only against "Muslims from deserts?" or against those Muslims from specific countries or against those Muslims who belong to a specific ethnic groups?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Its not islam its good old fashioned politics and power. Yeah some muslims suck but most of them dont. Islam is just used to brainwash people into fighting and killing on behalf of "God". The westerners are the easiest because they are not born up muslims so are not grounded in Islamic culture. They learn islam out of context. There are of course the many thousands of muslims in ME countries who have had their friends and families killed by American bombs and bullets.

The situation in Iraq suites IS even more because the American puppet Shia prime minister Maliki who was finally sacked the other day was discriminating against Sunni Muslims. So when ISIS turned up the Sunni saw ISIS as liberators and do see them as liberators.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

so than you're only against "Muslims from deserts?" or against those Muslims from specific countries or against those Muslims who belong to a specific ethnic groups?

I'm a very well-educated Australian. I think I know my region and basic geography well enough and by world standards - rather a good deal better than you're probably used to. Of all people you can try to play games with - I can assure you I am not one of them.

Your energy would be better spent trying to convince people that islam is a religion of peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'm a very well-educated Australian. I think I know my region and basic geography well enough and by world standards - rather a good deal better than you're probably used to. Of all people you can try to play games with - I can assure you I am not one of them.

Your energy would be better spent trying to convince people that islam is a religion of peace.

I was just asking since you're not against all Muslims but seems to have something against some of them so I was interested how do you decide who you're against and who you're not against?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join