It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Demand Break way Islamic Nation in Norway or warns of another 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I

www.libertynewsonline.com...
“Muslims demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway or another 9/11 threatened,” by Eliyokim Cohen

“We do not wish to live together with dirty beasts like you…” -

If norwegian soldiers can take planes to Afghanistan, then Osama and Mohammed can also take planes to Norway, inshaAllah

Do not confuse the moslems’ silence with weakness. Do not profit from the moslems’ patience. Do not force us to do something that can be avoided. This is not a threat, only the words of truth. The words of justice.

Was not sure where to post this initially thought i should post this in the Jokes section . Am not sure what to say as well . This just simply sounds Redicules ...
edit on 20-8-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
I

www.libertynewsonline.com...
“Muslims demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway or another 9/11 threatened,” by Eliyokim Cohen

“We do not wish to live together with dirty beasts like you…” -

If norwegian soldiers can take planes to Afghanistan, then Osama and Mohammed can also take planes to Norway, inshaAllah

Do not confuse the moslems’ silence with weakness. Do not profit from the moslems’ patience. Do not force us to do something that can be avoided. This is not a threat, only the words of truth. The words of justice.

Was not sure where to post this initially thought i should post this in the Jokes section . Am not sure what to say as well . This just simply sounds Redicules ...

Consider the source and I think most would sense it an agenda driven article in an agenda driven rag......but perhaps that's just me....?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This is old, i think over a year ago it was in the news, just hot air from people full of it

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

There are a number of things wrong with this article.

Firstly, it has been plagiarised from examiner.com. The article was authored by a Timothy Whiteman, on August 19, 2012:

www.examiner.com...

Secondly, the article is agenda driven, and has been republished by a Pamela Geller. Pamela Geller is famously anti-Islamic, and has even been refused access into the UK due to her hate speech and association with hate groups:

www.channel4.com...

Thirdly, i have no idea how the name 'Eliyokim Cohen' got into the article, but it may have something to do with a copy/paste fail. Eliyokim Cohen is a right wing Jewish Zionist, and that should be enough to classify him as an unreliable source when it comes to Islam in general. Here's his website, which makes no secrets about being extremely biased:

www.jewsnews.co.il...

I have no idea how these articles from questionable locations make it onto ATS...At least you were considering placing it into the jokes forum. I myself, would classify it 'hoax' worthy. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Surely to perpetrate another 9/11 they'd have to be responsible for the first attack?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Muslims suck!!!

There i've said it. Have a go at me if you want.

Hell. I've tied a few times to find out what this bloody Muhammad guy did that they all worship and I still don't bloody well know. I mean I've seriously tried... a few times...

You try and understand this crap and tell me what he did.

Muhammad - what did he do?

All i can see is "peace and blessings be upon him" and everyone else constantly....

It's mind control if you ask me... This is what I encounter every single time i try and figure out who Muhammad is and what he did and said... mind control jibberish.

I'm not trying to be hateful or anything. I'm just stating from what i've tried which is the truth and what i read.

I can't understand this wacky religion.Well most religion honestly... and i was bough up a christian... i'm not one now though...
edit on 20-8-2014 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
one has to ask himself; why all the bashing of Muslims - what is the goal here and what is the reason?

this article is clear sensationalistic hoax but there are many other, more subtle attacks on Muslims as a group that we see daily on most news media...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Muslims do not worship Muhammad, Muslims worship one God, Allah in Arabic.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus

one has to ask himself; why all the bashing of Muslims - what is the goal here and what is the reason?

this article is clear sensationalistic hoax but there are many other, more subtle attacks on Muslims as a group that we see daily on most news media...

Sad but Muslims seem to do a good job of it themselfs (and im not been sarcastic what do you think people think when they see things like this and what is happing in Irak.
fellowshipoftheminds.com...
edit on 20-8-2014 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2014 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

Well If i could read more about muslims I would but i cnt read about it from them it sems. they always break up their writings with peace and blessing be upon him every half sentence or so. gets annoying quickly..

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

do you want to read more about Muslims or about Islam?

those are two different things...

what is that actually that you're looking for?

why Muslims respect Muhammad so much or something else?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This is why multiculturalism doesn't work. Those people who are die-hard politically correct and refuse to see reality for what it is will be mighty sorry if they are ever in the way of these poor excuses for human beings.

How long are we going to all continue to be politically correct - do we all have to sit nice and quiet and wait for these psychos to kill us?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

You're one of the people I'm talking about. Always apologising for the very people who hate your living guts.

It makes me want to be sick.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

I have to laugh at you and others in this thread who are downplaying the issues Norway faces with Muslims. Not all Muslims mind you, but there are plenty (even Muslims born here!) who don't feel like they're Norwegian. Many don't want to be Norwegian, even after being born here.

The problem with the radical Muslims is that their voice is heard while the moderate Muslims sit silently either in condemnation or agreement. And what's worse is that the Norwegian government will bend over backwards at the slightest.

Ubaydallah Hussain is a well known "Norwegian" Muslim, and a radical one at that. Here the other day he went public saying that he's PRO decapitation and a slew of other things. Here's a link to read more about him: Link

So for those über Politically Correct who thinks that we all live in some sort of la-la land where no minority could ever do wrong, think again and get your head out of your rear. People like you are dangerous to those of us with half a mind.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The problem with the Internet is that it allows any spotty Herbert sitting in his parent's basement to make stupid pronouncements like this Norway claim.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
This is why multiculturalism doesn't work.

I don't even know what multiculturalism is. I read the wiki and that confused me even more.

My neighbor is X and belongs to X community. . . and? That's normal for ppl to have their own community and congregations and would come about naturally without the help of multiculturalism.

"
As a descriptive term, multiculturalism is the simple fact of cultural diversity and the demographic make-up of a specific place.
"

So when ppl say multiculturalism "doesn't work" that confuses me even more.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: stirling

I have to laugh at you and others in this thread who are downplaying the issues Norway faces with Muslims. Not all Muslims mind you, but there are plenty (even Muslims born here!) who don't feel like they're Norwegian. Many don't want to be Norwegian, even after being born here.

The problem with the radical Muslims is that their voice is heard while the moderate Muslims sit silently either in condemnation or agreement. And what's worse is that the Norwegian government will bend over backwards at the slightest.

Ubaydallah Hussain is a well known "Norwegian" Muslim, and a radical one at that. Here the other day he went public saying that he's PRO decapitation and a slew of other things. Here's a link to read more about him: Link

So for those über Politically Correct who thinks that we all live in some sort of la-la land where no minority could ever do wrong, think again and get your head out of your rear. People like you are dangerous to those of us with half a mind.

Thats the whole point of radical Muslims, to turn everyone agenst muslems and leave nowhere for the honest Muslims to go but to join the radicals. That is what ISIS is all about, turning everyone aganst Muslims and leaving Muslems nowhere to go but to radicals. Thats why ISIS is making sure all the world see the horrors they do

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital
There are a number of things wrong with this article.
Firstly, it has been plagiarised from examiner.com. The article was authored by a Timothy Whiteman, on August 19, 2012:

You got that right.. there is alot wrong with this 'article', but I have to correct one thing. The first printing was in a Norwegian outlet found here: www.vg.no and was published on 8/17/2012. (I have no way of translating this, any translate program I try just sits there laughing at me.)

I found the Norwegian source from Examiner.com who picked it up and published it on 8/19/12

The OP's source (LibertyNewsOnline.com) picked it up off of PemelaGeller.com which is a blog with an obvious bias, who published it on 8/19/14.

So there is the chain of 'ownership' of the article. The other thing... wasn't there this same threat of a 9/11 type attack on Norway in the news just last month? I seem to recall that and I wonder if that one also stemmed from this article published 2 years ago.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Secondly, the article is agenda driven, and has been republished by a Pamela Geller. Pamela Geller is famously anti-Islamic, and has even been refused access into the UK due to her hate speech and association with hate groups:

I don't know this woman or care to, but when the nation of Islam is murdering half of their own population starting with women and children first, do people flaming them belong by proxy to "hate groups" and speaking against these people amounts to "hate speech"?
I'm sure our U.S. administration would agree with what you quoted, but I just don't see how people could turn it around all backwards and upside down like that..

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

do you want to read more about Muslims or about Islam?

those are two different things...

what is that actually that you're looking for?

why Muslims respect Muhammad so much or something else?

yes,. Both. Muslims and islam...... um thought it was the same deal... people who follow islam are called muslims?
and yes why to muslims respect muhammad?
What exactly did he teach that has everyone in a tizzle...
edit on 20-8-2014 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join