It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oscar Pistorius is a rock star!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777
a reply to: PonyRide

Oh I have plenty of imagination, but I also have to be realistic too. I'm an adult with real world problems. You obviously have too much time on your hands. Hence the reason you're pretending to be Nicholas Cage from Nat'l Treasure. Education is important. Especially learning how to write and do math. So why would you abandon an education. Learning is good for you. This is not a false reality. This is real. The real world with real problems and real good. I love this reality. The good and the bad. You can't have one without the other. So I apologize but you need to focus on what's in front of you instead of obsessing over something you can't control.

LOL such a typical response, I live in the real world, with real problems, blah blah blah.

I came here to express an idea, to show some little connections here and there, you have been open minded but quickly went negative, if its what I like then why can't you accept that? I don't tell you not to listen to Britney Spears, that is your choice if you listen to her music or anyone else's music for that matter.

Freedom of thought, no one is harmed here, maybe your ego is hurt because you cannot formulate a story line, whether real or false.

If this thread doesn't interest you then leave it to those it does and again I am not concerned with your problems, for they are yours and yours alone.
edit on 20-8-2014 by PonyRide because: carnt speal

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

If they can build a robot to go into space what's stopping them from sending people? Oh, wait nothing! It's already been done. There's people up there right now. Insulting education will get you no where buddy.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I can write a story line because I have an education. I have no ego, but I see something ridiculous I'm going to call it out. I'm sorry if I offended you, but getting attacked or disagreed with is the name of the game here. How old are you btw? Do you have a job? A home? Don't lie either, because depending on the answers then I'll be a little easier on this.

edit on 20-8-2014 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
beneath the surface of linear time, is a non-linear time something like a hurricane. it does a great deal to explain the connections that you, OP, have highlighted in your original post.

when time is modeled, depending on the strength of the model, it would provide the analyst with, at the very least, profound insight into the nature of reality and many things that occur in this world; at the extreme, all notions of a random creation will collapse and prediction of future events could be possible. prediction of events occurring in the world in general may be difficult as this would require an amount of data far too massive for even a supercomputer, but predictions in ones own life would become routine.

a powerful defense system could be constructed by using information gained from understanding time and how life is bound to it...for example, by constructing a personal space-time fortress where an enemy can never appear. or by building ones enemies into a space-time fortress from which escape is nearly impossible.

I think that's the reason many wars take longer than the average observer would expect...its because we're not battling things that exist in space alone but also in time.

but the most fun is when you find yourself in a comfortable place in space and time and you can watch events unfold.

remember when Mamoud Ahmadinejad, spoke that the Zionist entity in Jerusalem must vanish from the pages of time?

I think its about to happen a week from this Thursday...

edit on 20-8-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

The ISS, which has humans on it orbits in a low Earth orbit, key word, Earth, not space.
About 340KM, the MIR space station was just a bit higher at 390KM.
GPS satellites reach out to 20,000 KM and 35,000 KM

The moon is at 384,000 KM.

You might need to read up on some books that have pictures in them explaining distances. Otherwise the suns radiation keeps us from truly exploring outside of this Earth and upon other worlds.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

See that's what I'm after, thank you, space and time and extra dimensional beings oh myyyy, yes I agree. Intuition is the fastest processor in the known and unknown universe.

While thinking can be fun, it's in the state of no mind that when thought strikes, it strikes like lightning.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It's still far outside the atmosphere. Earth's gravity goes past the moon. Now if you said we've never sent humans past the moon then hell yeah I'd agree with you.

If you're interested in portals check this out.

www.nasa.gov...
It's a couple years old but never got a lot of publicity. Of course it is NASA so you might not believe it because of false realities or whatever.

Also how is it any different learning from a book than learning in school?

edit on 20-8-2014 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I could tell right away...when working with so many data points the permutations quickly get out of hand and it may sound like rambling to some...making sense of it all will require one to trust in feelings rather than the idea of structured thought.

those who consider themselves scientists will probably never get it, but you have the support of athletes and artists who process data in much the same way as you do.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777
Looks cool, will check out.

Look, I'm actually sorry I made any smart remark, as in being cheeky, because it's not what I wanted.

My first initial posting was just to show some oddities in this man, again why put him in between 2 nuclear dates? why give him the verdict on 9/11? why does it look like he's been walking on burnt ground? and yes a seemingly logical reply would be 'well he had his feet removed when he was an 11 month old, the 7th and 8th he stood for in between the nuclear dates of Japan are just a coincidence as is the verdict which will be given on September the 11th 2014.'

NO, that's not good enough, this is something else altogether.

Highly symbolic, highly energetic, charged with spiritual energy, if you believe that stuff, I do, I fell in love once and have fallen again, I have felt residual energy from the previous year.

My second big post was to show? prove? I am not trying to sell you any thing really, was to show that maybe, just maybe man's own technology helped bring in the asteroid over Russia.

After all, that tech described as the gravity tractor can save humanity, yet they've hidden it from us and keep selling the nuclear component, that we have to blow them up, which is bunk.

anyway, Im always up for a link!

edit on 20-8-2014 by PonyRide because: carnt speal

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
great reading S&F'd

keep it up

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

OP this is a very compelling thread. One poster already asked, but I'll ask again - what prompted you to look at this person and the dates, times, etc associated with him?

I'd also like to add, everything you brought up speaks of ritual. Most assume that TPTB utilize ritual. Knowing this, I think to sew this all together, there needs to be some connection to some past ritual, biblical prophesy or archaic lore. I also feel it would be necessary to see what connections Oscar Pistorius has to assumed Illuminati or other group.

Following along. This is rather interesting even if the times and events are coincidental. OH, I'm sure we should also see what world events develop after his sentencing. No matter what the verdict, the judges words may hold a clue

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Please re-read post 1.

So he was first, he is a stone, the asteroid was next, over the top, it to, a stone.

Next, our stone with a stone over him, stood between 2 pillars.

Now our stone has a stone above him and 2 pillars either side of him.

Now our stone, with the stone above him, now with 2 pillars either side of him, will once again stand on 2 pillars.

This brings a total of 6 stone pillars.

He is locking in the pieces of the Georgia Guidestones, which are the newer version of the Rosetta Stone.

Please re-read post 1.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Live verdict

m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PonyRide

Please re-read post 1.

So he was first, he is a stone, the asteroid was next, over the top, it to, a stone.

Next, our stone with a stone over him, stood between 2 pillars.

Now our stone has a stone above him and 2 pillars either side of him.

Now our stone, with the stone above him, now with 2 pillars either side of him, will once again stand on 2 pillars.

This brings a total of 6 stone pillars.

He is locking in the pieces of the Georgia Guidestones, which are the newer version of the Rosetta Stone.

Please re-read post 1.

One more piece to go.

The judge extended Oscar's bail until sentencing on 13th of October.
www.bbc.com...

13th of October will be a Monday.

Columbus Day will be celerbrated this year on the 13th of October.
www.calendar-365.com...

Since 1970, the holiday has been fixed to the second Monday in October.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Pièce de résistance
The Cornerstone Of The White House Was Laid October 13th 1792
www.americaslibrary.gov...

A small 'corner stone' has been placed on the 'inside' of the Georgia Guidestones.

Published on Sep 17, 2014
MY 2nd VISIT TO GEORGIA GUIDESTONES, W/ CAMERA; '2014' INSERTION
www.youtube.com...

Thanks to the above youtube poster and several others, a final piece has been added, pointing to 2014.

This would tell me October 13th 2014 is the key date for it to begin.

There is another element that suggests to me that 2 days after the 13th, which would be the 15th, is the date of a potential asteroid impact but I don't have time as of now to explain the metaphorical algorithm.

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join