It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oscar Pistorius is a rock star!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Skyfall U.S release date 9 November 2012
www.imdb.com...
9 11
9 x 11 = 99
99 Days after the 9th of November = 15th of Febuary 2013
www.timeanddate.com...

The sky fell over Russia 99 days after Skyfall was released in the U.S
en.wikipedia.org...

Oscar Pistorius was in the womb for 9 months then at 11 months old his feet/legs were amputated
Known as the blade runner.
In the early morning of Thursday, 14 February 2013, Pistorius shot and killed South African model Reeva Steenkamp, his girlfriend of three months, at his home in Pretoria.
This occurring within a 24 hour period of the asteroid over Russia.
The name Oscar can mean god's spear or devine spear
wiki.name.com...
The name Pistorius can mean miller or baker
en.wikipedia.org...
A miller can use a giant stone
en.wikipedia.org...

An asteroid spears through the atmosphere, an asteroid is a giant stone.

Hiroshima 6th

6th Of August 2014 Rosetta Spacecraft reached Comet 67P Discovered September 11th 1969 in Kiev
en.wikipedia.org...
Rosetta will release the Philae lander in November 2014
It's carrying the Osiris camera
Egyption themed
Jan 10 2014 the ESA released a simulation of how Rosetta will orbit Comet 67P
www.youtube.com...
It is an orbit of a pyramid or triangle.

Nagasaki 9th

9th of Augst 2014
Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown
fox4kc.com...

Darren can mean burnt land
en.wikipedia.org...

Why bring up Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Because in between those dates, in between the 6th and the 9th of August, Oscar Pistorius stood before the judge and was argued against and for.
Why put a man inbetween those dates? especially a man who looks like he has been walking on burnt ground.
i.telegraph.co.uk...

To top it off, the verdict will be read on September 11th.
en.wikipedia.org...

This man is surrounded by 2 pillars from Japan and 2 pillars from the U.S.
4 pillars.
Both nuclear events, in my opinion.
He is also carrying the energy of an asteroid in name and in time association.
He also stood after the 6th, on the 7th, Rosetta Spacecraft reaching 67P on the 6th.
Comet 67P (6 + 7 = 13 = 13 years to the day come September 11 2014)
P could be code for Pistorius, Putin or Petro.

The Philae lander is on course for a 11 11 date, those are 4 pillars symbolically.
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Philae can mean The End.
discoveringegypt.com...

Funny thing is, i think they will let him walk, pun intended.
edit on 20-8-2014 by PonyRide because: carnt speal

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PonyRide

Interesting. Nice title too.
I think he'll walk too.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Just curious, where did you start to come up with all of this?
I mean so many numbers and dates and connections.
What sparked it all?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Heh I've posted it in the wrong section, doheth.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Some veeeeery tenuous links there.......not convinced sorry

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It's the quick association game, I say cat, you say dog.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'm not sure what your point is. Are you trying to say Oscar is evil or what? You can find numbers and correlation in almost anything and anybody in the world. Kind of a stretch. Not trying to sound like a jerk but this is all kind of pointless.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

We will have to wait for the verdict, this runs much deeper, in essence, Oscar and the timing of said events surrounding him are coded messages for perhaps a future event, again I would have to post in the prediction forum and judging from my last attempt it was a massive fail but life goes on.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

A lot of the time I look at my watch right as it turns 9:11 is that a coded message? Am I the chosen one? Just don't see how you get a secret code and a message for a future event. What really did it for me was when you said he was in the womb for 9 months. Seriously c'mon.

You also said this runs much deeper. Deeper how?

edit on 20-8-2014 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Oh Crap I shouldn't have read this - Now my head hurts.

I'm not good with Numbers, I'm still trying to figure out how 100 Posts, 37 Flags, 315 Stars, and 2 Way Above Top Secret Scores.......

Somehow Equals a 51 on the Karma Score.

I Need to Lay Down for a Bit.

edit on Wed0285201480 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Yurp. I often catch the time at 13:37 which I take as a sign from the heavens that I am awesome. Well that, or I wish lunch had never ended.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

ahaha I laughed so hard just now my sgt looked at me like I was crazy. Yeah there's a lot of coincidence with numbers. Unfortunately my lunch did just end.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Well first you would have to understand that the original NASA space program, although for space was never, ever, for the moon, what was sold to the public was just that, a story.
Then you have to understand that the presidents and politicians have no true power, only that of illusion and that other men, men who print money, men who own everything behind and in the shadows, they are just men, control and pull the strings that direct humanity in their direction.

Ok you know all that? or at least you have your take on it as would anyone else, so here's my take...

Check out Ralph Cordiner
www.whitman.edu...

Cover of Time Magazine Jan 12 1959
content.time.com...

This newspaper article is important and shows what the men behind scenes thought compared to what the politicians sold us. There's even a smaller article about rockets being able to control weather, so funny, all before JFK, all before 1961 when we were sold the moon idea.
June 2 1960 'Big Business to dig gold mine in the sky'
news.google.com...,700742

Huge document from Cordiner published in 1961
denniswingo.files.wordpress.com...
He retired from G.E in 1963.
While other elements are at play and much more can be expanded upon, this is just a quick run down and what you want to believe from this information is up to, if you even consider this info.

It also comes down to if you believe man walked on the moon during the times/dates/years sold to the public mind. I personally don't believe any human has left far outside the atmosphere, this planet is a container and as of such it contains life.

So the moon was sold to the public as to why money was needed to fund rocketry. The space program for me is to mine the asteroids, resources, physical things, there's nothing on the moon, these are business men.

While many a rover or other machine has landed on the moon, I do not believe for one second that a man has or women.

Machines, robots, androids, all that juicy stuff, this has been the build up to perfecting that technology, off the shelf stuff, stuff they can make some money back on, like the microwave.

I can't prove anything here and It doesn't really concern me, what concerns me is that people can't seem to use their own imagination and have to have someone else insert ideas into them.

So lets fly from the 70s to 2000. More so 2001 and of course September the 11th. Right in the aftermath, to what the world was sold and how it was time for war, time to war against Islam and Arabs and Muslims, which turned out to be all lies of why we went to war.
October, the month after September was when things really launched, The war on terror they called it, of course we all know now it was a war OF terror. Which is what they do isn't? scare the people into submission, getting them to sign over their lives in fear of a threat that doesn't exist.

Anyway. When everyone is talking about war, when everyone is signing contracts to build McDonald's in Baghdad and toiletries for the troops, a no name group came into existence.
Right in the midst of war, the B612 foundation was formed, privately funded of course.

The Foundation evolved from of a one-day workshop on asteroid deflection strategies during October 2001 en.wikipedia.org...
Over the next few years, they introduced a couple of concepts, The Sentinel and The Gravity Tractor.

In early 2008 B612 Foundation contracted Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) to conduct a detailed performance analysis on the gravity tractor.
sentinelmission.org...

This article has the Gravity Tractor concept from B612 at 2005
www.spacetoday.net...
Basically the sentinel would track asteroids, check their compositions and give warning of potential impact, the gravity tractor on the other hand can move said asteroids. No nukes, no lasers, no Hollywood propaganda, just a gravity tractor, gravity alone from each object.

Here's an image of a tug boat towing an asteroid in a comical sense
www.nss.org...

It is from April 1977.

More recently

This video explains the gravity tractor concept and also talks about the B612 foundation.
There are important things to this video, not only the 6 minutes of data contained within but also the time it was posted
Published on Feb 13, 2013 (Oscar was on the 14th and the asteroid was on the 15th)
www.youtube.com...

B612 is named after a book called The Little Prince, who rides around on an asteroid.
en.wikipedia.org...

Question: Do we have a candidate for a gravity tractor?
Yes, yes we do. The X 37
en.wikipedia.org...

It's basically a smaller version of the shuttle that can be remotely flown out in space for years on end. All I can say is that it was out there before the asteroid came in over Russia. If you remember DA14 was suppose to come in from the south so the whole world was turning their telescopes to the south while they snuck one in over Russia.

Again, the X37 can fit the memo of a gravity tractor, who knows if they have an extra gadget in the cargo area, even though smaller, it could still be another propulsion element to help push the asteroid, either out of the way or in the way.
2009 Military Hush-Up: Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified
www.space.com...
They usually do everything in our faces, when I say they I say the money printers, the ones who hide in the shadows.
The one over Russia was a test run, I think they are going to bring one in, what better way to destroy a city and have the world think it was natural and shift the focus of humanity into defending Earth from space rocks.

So encoded with the one over Russia was Oscar Pistorius, who looks like he's been walking on burnt ground, who can tie back to Phillip k Dick and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, who stood, stood? was rooted between the 6th and the 9th, 2 massive explosive dates(I wonder if the Ice bucket challenge is of things to come? or of times gone by?) Whos verdict will be given on 9 11, is carrying the spirit of an asteroid.
But because 67P is encoded in the 6th it ties in, so November 11 is one to watch, but the most spooky thing this month for me, cause I've been tracking this theory of mine since the one came in over Russia and thought maybe man brought that in, just maybe. Was when Robin Williams passed on the 11th of August and his daughter Zelda, who's named after a Japanese video game, where you play Link, tweeted a message, a paraphrased quote from the book The Little Prince.

"You - you alone will have the stars as no one else has them... In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing," it read. "And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night... You - only you - will have the stars that can laugh."
www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 20-8-2014 by PonyRide because: carnt speal

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I do this sometimes...that was fun reading.

does the 9th of Av work into this somehow?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Okay I read half of it and I had to stop. I believe about the people behind the curtains running things, but you ramble and ramble. And seriously you don't believe we've left our upper atmosphere? The earth is an ecosystem yes but not a container as you so eloquently put it. We can leave anytime we want. If you're going to truly try and sell people on your ideas then you need to learn how to put things together instead of having one random thing after another. Did you ever take a class on writing a paper? You know in like 7th or 8th grade.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PonyRide
Well first you would have to understand that the original

More recently

This video explains the gravity tractor concept and also talks about the B612 foundation.
There are important things to this video, not only the 6 minutes of data contained within but also the time it was posted
Published on Feb 13, 2013 (Oscar was on the 14th and the asteroid was on the 15th)
www.youtube.com...

B612 is named after a book called The Little Prince, who rides around on an asteroid.
en.wikipedia.org...

Question: Do we have a candidate for a gravity tractor?
Yes, yes we do. The X 37
en.wikipedia.org...

It's basically a smaller version of the shuttle that can be remotely flown out in space for years on end. All I can say is that it was out there before the asteroid came in over Russia. If you remember DA14 was suppose to come in from the south so the whole world was turning their telescopes to the south while they snuck one in over Russia.

Again, the X37 can fit the memo of a gravity tractor, who knows if they have an extra gadget in the cargo area, even though smaller, it could still be another propulsion element to help push the asteroid, either out of the way or in the way.
2009 Military Hush-Up: Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified
www.space.com...
They usually do everything in our faces, when I say they I say the money printers, the ones who hide in the shadows.
The one over Russia was a test run, I think they are going to bring one in, what better way to destroy a city and have the world think it was natural and shift the focus of humanity into defending Earth from space rocks.

So encoded with the one over Russia was Oscar Pistorius, who looks like he's been walking on burnt ground, who can tie back to Phillip k Dick and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, who stood, stood? was rooted between the 6th and the 9th, 2 massive explosive dates(I wonder if the Ice bucket challenge is of things to come? or of times gone by?) Whos verdict will be given on 9 11, is carrying the spirit of an asteroid.
But because 67P is encoded in the 6th it ties in, so November 11 is one to watch, but the most spooky thing this month for me, cause I've been tracking this theory of mine since the one came in over Russia and thought maybe man brought that in, just maybe. Was when Robin Williams passed on the 11th of August and his daughter Zelda, who's named after a Japanese video game, where you play Link, tweeted a message, a paraphrased quote from the book The Little Prince.

"You - you alone will have the stars as no one else has them... In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing," it read. "And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night... You - only you - will have the stars that can laugh."
www.nydailynews.com...

Okay so you contradicted yourself here. Saying we've never left our atmosphere then talking about the X37 going into space to get an asteroid.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777
Okay I read half of it and I had to stop. I believe about the people behind the curtains running things, but you ramble and ramble. And seriously you don't believe we've left our upper atmosphere? The earth is an ecosystem yes but not a container as you so eloquently put it. We can leave anytime we want. If you're going to truly try and sell people on your ideas then you need to learn how to put things together instead of having one random thing after another. Did you ever take a class on writing a paper? You know in like 7th or 8th grade.

You mean school, where everything installed in you is a false reality, oh that education, I abandoned it long ago and I apologize that you can't use your imagination.

See you on the moon!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It's a robot, there's that education at work for you right there ladies and gentlemen.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Oh I have plenty of imagination, but I also have to be realistic too. I'm an adult with real world problems. You obviously have too much time on your hands. Hence the reason you're pretending to be Nicholas Cage from Nat'l Treasure. Education is important. Especially learning how to write and do math. So why would you abandon an education. Learning is good for you. This is not a false reality. This is real. The real world with real problems and real good. I love this reality. The good and the bad. You can't have one without the other. So I apologize but you need to focus on what's in front of you instead of obsessing over something you can't control.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join