It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370: Alleged hacking of officials’ computers linked to the searc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
www.news.com.au... -the-search/story-fnjwnj25-1227031088274

ummmm... data hacked and transferred to china?

wasn't there people from texas travelling to china to sell their stealth technology there?

I smell something deep is going to emerge from this..

MALAYSIA is investigating the alleged hacking of computers and email accounts of officials involved in the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

The hackers siphoned off classified information related to the plane a day after it disappeared on March 8, and transferred the data to a location in China, Amirudin Abdul Wahab, Cybersecurity Malaysia chief executive, was quoted as saying.

The head of the government cybersecurity agency told The Star newspaper that 30 computers belonging to those involved in the international search for the jet were infected by malware. The malware was disguised as a news article about the disappearance of the plane, and sent to ranking officials, he said. The hacked emails “contained confidential data from the officials’ computers, including minutes of meetings and classified documents”, The Star quoted Amirudin as saying.

www.news.com.au... j25-1227031088274
edit on 20-8-2014 by freee because: broken link

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: freee

the links aren't working....

please hit a quick google search, well worth the read

edit on 20-8-2014 by freee because: broken link

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Just to clarify for you buddy - the company in question Freescale Semiconducter is based in Texas, however their employees that were on board MH370 were from both Malaysia and China.

As a side note: I think it's quite interesting there was a consignment of Motorola walkie-talkies in the cargohold. I believe in the days of olde Motorola and Freescale were part of the same company. Give me a moment to find that info.
I do wonder *if* important tech was hidden in those walkie talkies.

Motorola Spin off from Freescale Semiconducter
Motorola MH370 Cargo

But then, I am reminded of the mysterious fire in the MAS maintenence shed circa disappearance of plane. I'll edit soon with links.

Mysterious fire in MAS avionics shop
edit on 20-8-2014 by auroraaus because: add content.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Here's a working link:
Malaysia probes hacking of MH370 data

The head of the government cybersecurity agency told Wednesday's The Star newspaper that 30 computers belonging to those involved in the international search for the jet were infected by malware.
The malware was disguised as a news article about the disappearance of the plane, and sent to ranking officials, he said.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

thank you jen

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: freee
www.news.com.au... -the-search/story-fnjwnj25-1227031088274

MALAYSIA is investigating the alleged hacking of computers and email accounts of officials involved in the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

What "search"?

This alleged "hacking" took place the day after the plane disappeared and before the FICTIONAL search was launched.

I am suspicious of mis-leading headlines like this.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Motorola means government. So you're on the right track.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Most hacks are coming from China, so nothing really suspicious there.
Wether it be via a Chinese proxy or directly from China. If you look at statistics, you will realize, that China and Russia are the countries where most malicious traffic originates from.
China especially has whole units of hundreds of people just for hacking foreign companies and government systems.
A lot of them are run directly by the government.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
. If you look at statistics, you will realize, that China and Russia are the countries where most malicious traffic originates from.

LOL!

Those were Chinese passengers onboard MH370!

There's nothing "Malicious" about China doing everything it can to bring the MURDERERS to justice.

top topics

join