It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Rage Against The Machine*~ sets the tone.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

LOVE Rage, always have.
They were always political and the music meant something... and it kicked ASS!!

Also cheers for the avvy comment, nice one!!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Indeed! As in one time in my life, I would be all offended when someone called me a "kid". I would be.. I have been through so much already, I am no kid!! Little did I know at 20 years old I had a mountain to climb, and the ups and downs I had through my 20's was nothing compared to my 30's!
Hehe I get it now, and did not at that time. I was a smug "know it all" kind of kid who did go through a lot in my youth. But I had NO idea what adult hardship would bring me.
If I could go back in time, id slap myself and say YOU haven't a clue!!! Laugh and go poof!

Thanks Intrepid! We can grow old, but never grow out of style!

I think we are fairly close in generations. To where in our age, we have crossed that gap, that separated our generations not but 10 years ago. Now its the others kids turn to go through that same cycle.
And once they reach their mid 30's. They will be like hmmm, so here I am.. I get it now! lol

Funny how life works in that aspect.
The things we share, are the things that make us all so different, yet in the cycle of things, brings us together and prepares us for that final quest.
I have yet to climb that 40's mountain, then 50's, 60's! I really see the world in a different light, and by the time I am older, it will change again. If I make it that far.. There are no guarantees! Life is not a promise, it is a gift.
edit on 23114214485 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I had to post it--I really think that song suits the ATS demographic. It was KRS-Ones birthday this week too, so I give some airtime when possible

<< 1   >>

join