It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yeah, I know, another one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
alright, I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon here.

23 years old, born in Utah, lived most of my life in Arizona. I spent 2 years in DC and loved it. I have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science. I really enjoy working with computers, mostly on the networking side and repairing of them. But, since jobs are looking very scarce, I'm switching careers and going into nursing. I'm married, no kids yet (my wife is 27...gotta love those older women!
)

I'm currently living in Germany, but once I'm finished with school, 3 more years, we're gonna head back to the states. I play the bass guitar, and have since I was about 13. I played in quite a few different no name punk bands growing up. I love to snowboard (I was blessed with the best snow on earth in Utah), skateboarding, I love to play sports, but I hate watching them, reading, and I do a bit of gaming. Currently playing Diablo II and GTA: Vice City, and always looking for people to game with, so if you're interested, let me know, I have a ton of other ones as well!

that's about it, nothing too exciting. Just trying to make my way through life doing the best I can and trying to be kind to others in the meantime!!

[Edited on 29-5-2003 by Grommer]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Cool! Another computer geek!

There's a lot of us here who are in the info tech sector.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
yeah, there sure are, that's the problem, it's over populated!!! lol

fast are him
ten off
onto thou hour
fast for hope roaring anew
age quick as the dour era
fear upon high
and seated tests

join