It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bhagavad Gita

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:30 AM
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Im sorry, but didn't God make the Devil, to punish those who didn't follow his laws and ways of life?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:33 AM
a reply to: Specimen
The Devil is just God in disguise.
God is ever present and the Devil lives in time.

There is only absolute presence but presence dreams of time and space now and the main character playing in the dream is the Devil.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:40 AM
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Ye ye, The Devil want to be God for the respect or nobility, but God would play the Devil just for #s and giggles.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:05 AM
God did NOT create the Devil.

The ideas people have show they don't know what Love is. Love never harms and is incapable of harming. When a truly Loving person is in a position to help someone, they never rough them up, but become wayshowers, demonstrating positive solutions, assisting, bringing joy, happiness, humor, empowering the other, helping equalize or find material solutions and inner solutions. They do not harm and are incapable of harming someone.

People entered into the tests, the DVD universe, the training manual with free will, and some fall, some lose their spirit or consciousness, and grow smaller temporally, some fall and rise and fall and rise, until the soul is clear and has mastered Love and Positivity and then they start to reach the frequency of the Goodness outside the DVD and can exit this.

Love is always there on the sidelines. Even in the dark pits, the light is with us, so as we start to wish to be happy and to share happiness with others, we begin to perceive the Presence with us and can start to turn things around for ourselves and others.

Some people mistakenly think God is a two headed monster because the Universe has a duality potential. That is just the manual, where we have choices with some consequences, and free will. Its like a Master Test. With the ability to progress and grow souls and consciousness bigger. But its not meant to be this harsh, or hijacked by the dark side. But it also takes people wishing happiness for everyone and saying, thats it, to Give, to have the Miracles and Giving pouring in, although Miracles also happen when people are in the most need at times as well.

But losing love, voiding empathy in order to harm someone means your consciousness, spirit, soul, shrinks in size. So metaphorically dark hats are NOT EQUAL to Love, which is growing in size.
edit on 1-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:39 AM

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I remember reading of an old interview with the Dalai Lama. The interviewer asked how do you feel about China invading Tibet and the Dalai Lama answered very good. When the confused interviewer asked why, the Dalai Lama answered, how can we learn true forgiveness unless we are tested to the extreme.

And that point by the Dalai Lama speaks volumes about the true nature of the ego because its strongest when we are at our weakest.

In my own case my ex a few years back stole all my wealth and even planned my early retirement from this life (to get to my super). Even though I like to think that I have forgiven her and still love her, I still have dreams/nightmares in which I detest her actions. So my ego is alive and strong, its not as easy to destroy as many think. If it was there'd be a lot more people walking on water.

The BELIEF that you need to destroy your ego is just a thought. The belief that a thing called ego even exists is just a thought.

Simply be aware of the thoughts, don't try to change them. Observe your thoughts. Bring full attention to your thoughts and fully experience them.

You are not your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:31 PM
a reply to: Unity_99

Yea he did, he was the first angel.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:19 AM
a reply to: Jamie1

Yes I have been looking at the ego as an obstacle. Instead I should see the ego as empty thoughts that I perceive as an obstacle. I do find that very helpful, thank you Jamie.
edit on 4 1 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:20 AM
I just deny I am responsible for any of it including my ego, meaning I am but a tool of gods will, of course an aweful tool that doesnt work correctly however its not my fault I was made to not work perfectly, and boy do I do a good job at not being a perfect human being.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>