It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Breeze Saga (Part II) : UFOs, the Gulf Breeze 6, and the End of the World

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Could people be 'programmed' to kill?

It has been done by a British hypnotist, with the subject having no recollection of the facts afterwards:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-1-2015 by Agnost because: add text for those who don't want to watch the 45 min video

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Anna Foster is a google ghost because it was an assumed name. She's changed it again, I'm certain. She disappeared into the ether after her and Ken divorced. But, no, she wasn't his handler, either.

I never met Vance, William or Kris (Krispy) but Annette, Mike, and Ken were normal enough people, not crazy cultists or fanatacists. Spiritually and paranormally inclined, yes.
I won't have many answers because they didnt tell me much. Bottom line is, they WON'T (read can't) tell. But there is no Antichrist. No assassination plans. No mind-control (that we know of, at least.) There was interest in a Ouiga board, I think, but I don't think it was central to the events.
They weren't bored or dissatisfied. They were terrified. I was told this: Krispy was a code genius and (for fun) decoded encrypted INTERNAL communications. What was in that information made them decide to get the # out of dodge, as Europe "was going to be a very dangerous place, very soon." (Reading all these posts, I'm guessing that's why involvement with being held and released went so high up the military chain?) They WERE going to be disappeared by the government at that point, they believed. But, very specifically, the friends and family got as much coverage as they could into the media, and pressure built to "produce" the 6 and they were subsequently released. With strings and an ominous gag order. I don't know too much about the UFO/alien bit, but Anna and her daughter witnessed phenomenon first hand in Gulf Breeze and I think a common interest is why Ken and Anna met earlier. Anna was indeed Ken's love interest, but also a reasonable "safe haven" and that's ultimately why they went to Gulf Breeze. The official stories and headlines were orchestrated attempts to marginalize their actions as fanatacism, thus creating a general public dismissal of the event. The populace won't dig much deeper if they're viewed as just some crazies.
Yes, the military and FBI knew exactly where they were, though, before they were "apprehended." The tail light WAS broken and it was dumb luck Mike was arrested. However, his arrest was unexpected and unfortunate, because it threw everything into a premature tailspin. Out-of-the-movies black ops crashing through the doors and windows at Anna's. Anna, and her teenage daughter, and the others on the floor, guns to their heads. People getting hauled away in the night in nondescript government vehicles. Ditto scenario at the campground. Seriously. This was what I was told. Hasn't anyone wondered why Anna wasn't arrested in all of this? You'd think, right? Interrogated, yes. If it weren't for the fact of Anna's history as a psychic consultant to the FBI, she would have been arrested too. Again...what I was told.
But, the media story is the official one.
Was it the imminent Gulf War? UFO's or the military in cahoots with aliens? Not a clue. I wasn't told.
But months later, they were still being watched. First hand, while visiting with Anna, Ken, Annette and Mike, I got a personal phone call from the FBI. It freaked them out. Supposedly, it was because I had been on a date with a friend of Mike's when that friend was arrested for an outstanding traffic warrant and supposedly had counterfeit bills on him, and he supposedly said he got them from me. But, I highly suspect it was because of my long history with Anna (childhood neighbor and family friend) and had appeared suddenly after having been driving all over the country (I was on a solo college-related trip.) All they did was ask questions over the phone, though, with zero follow up.
It rattled their cages, though and I was admonished it was NOT GOOD to bring that kind of attention down on them and to be a good girl and when was I leaving? Lol.
Quite some time later, they moved to Gainesville and were just working class stiffs like the rest of us. Normal people. Regular jobs. And an extraordinary past experience they never talked about.
It's been decades since I've seen any of them though.
I only came across this site because I was telling a friend about the weirdness of it all one day and went looking for links to send her. This is the most logically oriented conversational thread I came across, and I felt compelled to throw some light on what I could. I was just looking for Web links to share an old story with a friend! It feels weird posting about it, but maybe some of it helps.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

Test 1,2,3 - Old Blue

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: oldblue

Hello all,
I know this may seem a bit strange but I'd like to make contact with this forum's administrator, if he or she could please contact me via e-mail it would be much appreciated. - Oldblue ([email protected])

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

hey bud, i'd try [email protected] addressed c/o skepticoverlord. if i were you, i'd also ask a mod to yank your email address from your post.

out of curiosity, are you related to kenneth beason?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hello,
Thanks for the tip, no I'm no relation but I have some relevant information. - Oldblue

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Hello OB, check your mail. I sent a message yesterday. White envelope in the top right of the screen.

Click it

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldblue

Hello,
Thanks for the tip, no I'm no relation but I have some relevant information. - Oldblue

Hi oldblue, I'm the OP of this thread. If you're willing, please feel free to post in this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hey cuckooold, could you link PT. 1 please?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

And also what prophecies this Safire made? I looked but don't really know what i am looking for?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

To save our good friend the effort

Part 1 was :

Gulf Breeze UFO Flap (Part I): Ed Walters, Photos of Unusual Clarity and Hoaxes..,or not...?

This thread (Pt.2) was (and still is) actually one of my favourites on here. It's just a crazy, crazy story that seemed to get stranger and stranger as the thread developed.
edit on 10/11/15 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Anybody read War of the Words by Craig R. Myers?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I've not heard of it before. Care to give us all short synopsis?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2
a reply to: mirageman

www.amazon.com...

Journalists should avoid cliches, but they are just too useful. "A picture is worth 1,000 words," and in the case of the 38 "Gulf Breeze UFO" photos shot by Ed Walters in 1987-1988, millions of them -- weird, angry, hilarious and profound words. Words by Dave Barry, Mike Royko and Fox Mulder. Words on "Unsolved Mysteries" and "Oprah." With the 20th anniversary approaching I think about another cliche with a twist: "Truth is funnier than fiction." As a reporter in Pensacola, Fla., I found myself in a "War of the Words." TV networks flocked to town, Believers and Debunkers battled over Ghost-Demon photos and Army deserters arrived in search of the Second Coming. With the mayor and police chief on one side, and community leaders and the local paper on the other, I went looking for the last word on the subject. I found a spaceship.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hi there ur correct

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Thanks for that suggestion my friend. When I looked it's over £20 on Amazon UK and only about $19 to get it direct from Amazon USA in paperback! The Kindle version seems more reasonable at £8.99. (Which is about $13.50 at current rates).

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join