It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorian Johnson Recants Media Statement ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Fair enough, I get that.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Just went to the 100.7 Facebook page.

www.facebook.com...

They claim they also broke the details of the autopsy report, which later were confirmed.

Wonder if we can check that out? Might mean they really do have a credible source.

Can someone do the leg-work on this?

I'd do it myself, but have my hands full right now.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Making the rounds huh?
Your not posting breaking news in anyway

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Jim Hoft’s Unsourced Claim That Officer Darren Wilson Had an “Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket”

The entire right wing universe (including Drudge Report) is now screaming about this post by, yes, the Dumbest Man on the Internet again, claiming that anonymous sources told him officer Darren Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket” in a struggle with unarmed teenager Michael Brown: BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | the Gateway Pundit.
It’s possible that someone did leak this information to Hoft, but I’ll remind my readers that Jim Hoft is probably the single most dishonest right wing blogger on the Internet as well as the dumbest, with a very long history of distorting facts and completely making stuff up to push his far right, often overtly racist agenda.

Notice the difference? In the version posted by Jim Hoft, the text at bottom right that says “UNIV OF IOWA” has been crudely erased. Caught you, Jim.

Was Hoft trying to mislead his readers into thinking this was the actual X-ray (or CT scan) of Darren Wilson? His text does not make it clear it wasn’t Wilson’s CT scan — and the words “UNIV OF IOWA” have been blacked out, quite deliberately.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Just went to the 100.7 Facebook page.

www.facebook.com...

They claim they also broke the details of the autopsy report, which later were confirmed.

Wonder if we can check that out? Might mean they really do have a credible source.

Can someone do the leg-work on this?

I'd do it myself, but have my hands full right now.

I'm trying to go through their timeline, but it's pretty nauseating.

100.7 THE VIPER
August 13
We have the answer. We set up some huge speakers on West Florissant and blast some Godsmack, Metallica and Volbeat! The streets will clear. All will be safe. Maybe throw in some country for fun!

HAR HAR HAR GET IT? BLACK PEOPLE HATE GODSMACK AND METALLICA! HAR HAR HAR!

EDIT:

Nothing about them breaking that on Facebook. Moving along to Twitter:

100.7 The Viper @1007TheViper · Aug 18
Shot in front not back. Autopsy of #MikeBrown shows friend/witness #DorianJohnson was lying. ow.ly... ow.ly...

That was at 7:21 AM - 18 Aug 2014. The NYT article came out before midnight on the 17th. That's not exactly what I'd call a scoop. Nothing about anything else. Nothing on their website either.
edit on 2014-8-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Making the rounds huh?
Your not posting breaking news in anyway

Never claimed I was posting breaking news. In case you are not aware T and C requires the article title be used.

link   
Dorian Johnson had a previous arrest, and an outstand warrant for his arrest in another district. His attorney claimed knowledge of this warrant, and said it had been "handled".

mobile.wnd.com...

The F.B.I., Mr. Bosley said, pressed Mr.
Johnson to say how high Mr. Brown’s
hands were. Mr. Johnson said that his
hands were not that high, and that one
was lower than the other, because he
appeared to be “favoring it,” the lawyer
said.

mobile.nytimes.com...

www.mediaite.com...

It has also been proven, in the MSNBC video, that Dorian Johnson made false claims about 3 important facts.

1. Michael Brown was shot in the back
2. Michael Brown's hands were raised, and he said, "Don't shoot, I am unarmed".
3. Michael Brown was shot in the right arm, while standing at the door.

Interview of Dorian Johnson (with Mike Brown duri…: youtu.be...

We all know number 1 was a lie. As it turned out, he states that Michael never said, "Don't shoot, I am unarmed", and, as evidenced in the statement above, his arms were not raised, "very high".

He also attempted to change his narrative at a later date, from Michael being shot in the right arm, to being shot in the chest.

He also changed being shot in the back while running, to "seeing him jerk".

It is not far fetched to understand that when confronted with the video of the robbery, and the arrest warrant from the other district, and the fact that he could be charged with the same charges as the police officer, as an accomplice, Johnson made the right choice, and opted to tell the truth.

edit on 20-8-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I didn't know..

Pulled it from drudge report.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: loam
Facebook isn't a news source though loam.
Until it's released as official news, it's an unconfirmed rumour.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I wasn't saying that in regard to the title, it was in regard to you going posting it in multiple threads like it was paramount that it be seen.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I wasn't saying that in regard to the title, it was in regard to you going posting it in multiple threads like it was paramount that it be seen.

2 threads and without comment..

Thanks for keeping on top of things.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

Just curious, what difference would it make if Brown injured Wilson with his fist or a door?

Because, your star witness claims the door only opened "maybe, not even a fill inch".
3:08

Let me see you stick your head in an inch opening and get a mesed up face.
I"ll wait for the video.

Interview of Dorian Johnson (with Mike Brown duri…: youtu.be...

link   
a reply to: Libertygal

How about a rescheduled court date?
I don't get how 'its been handled' turns into the federal immunity from charges.
The merchandise he was handed, he put back

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yup, just went through it myself. I don't seen anything that supports their autopsy claim...unless I missed it.

More skeptical about this now.

edit on 20-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Valid information can come from anywhere, as well as garbage.

The credibility of a source is just one variable to consider, but it's not the end-all.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Libertygal
It is not far fetched to understand that when confronted with the video of tge robbery, and the arrest warrant from the other district, and the fact that he could be charged with the same charges as the police officer, as an accomplice, Johnson made the right choice, and opted to tell the truth.

Wrong. Johnson was not an accomplice. Stop claiming that he was.

Additionally, by making this argument, you are accusing the Ferguson Chief of Police of lying.
URGENT - Missouri Dorian Johnson No Robbery Charges

"We have determined he [Johnson] committed no crime," Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson said Friday.

You sure you want to go down that road?
edit on 1Wed, 20 Aug 2014 01:54:50 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: clarification on 'wrong' bit

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

How about a rescheduled court date?
I don't get how 'its been handled' turns into the federal immunity from charges.
The merchandise he was handed, he put back

What merchandise are you talking about?

Court date for what?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I was just reading through the NY Times article you linked. There's a lot of new stuff in here.

As Officer Wilson got out of his car, the men were running away. The officer fired his weapon but did not hit anyone, according to law enforcement officials.

If I'm reading this correctly, the FPD is admitting that Darren Wilson got out of his car and started shooting at Brown and Johnson as they were fleeing? Is this confirmed somewhere?

“It was something strange,” said Mr. Brady, 32, a janitor. “Something was not right. It was some kind of altercation. I can’t say whether he was punching the officer or whatever. But something was going on in that window, and it didn’t look right.”

Mr. Brady said he had been interviewed by county investigators, but not the F.B.I.

Mr. Brady said he could see Mr. Johnson at the front passenger side of the car when he and Mr. Brown suddenly started running. Mr. Brady did not hear a gunshot or know what caused them to run. But he said he did see a police officer get out of the patrol car and start walking briskly while firing on Mr. Brown as he fled.

Here's a new witness to the incident who says he saw Wilson firing at Michael Brown as he was "walking briskly."

According to his account to the Ferguson police, Officer Wilson said that Mr. Brown had lowered his arms and moved toward him, law enforcement officials said. Fearing that the teenager was going to attack him, the officer decided to use deadly force. Some witnesses have backed up that account. Others, however — including Mr. Johnson — have said that Mr. Brown did not move toward the officer before the final shots were fired.

So wait, is the official version from Wilson that Michael Brown did have his hands up and then put them down?

James McKnight, who also said he saw the shooting, said that Mr. Brown’s hands were up right after he turned around to face the officer.

“I saw him stumble toward the officer, but not rush at him,” Mr. McKnight said in a brief interview. “The officer was about six or seven feet away from him.”

Interesting?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I would venture to say he misspoke, which I know in your eyes means his entire account is incorrect so save me the breakdown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join