It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anybody still doubt American MSM are propaganda outlets? SO? Anyone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I plan on making another Rant on Ferguson later. Much to do with the topic of - everybody here likes to slam all the protesters as nothing but looters and rioters taking advantage.

There is a group of people that use any opportunity to spread Chaos for personal reward. There is a group of people that are very satisfied with LEO treatment of non-whites.

...One of these groups is huge. Why don't you rant about the real problem?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I figured it out and stopped taking them seriously in the 90's. Now, they have puppets like Hannity and Anderson Cooper, who, IMO, are extremists and liars who cover up truth with BS. O'reilly is bad too. All of it is. But there's one thing that they all seem to agree on, and that is "Israel's poor poor Israel is good and all Muslims are radical terrorists". Then I spent some time finding out who owned all the news medias(Zionists) and it all made sense. When I need a laugh, i'll flick through the channels but I don't believe a word any of them have to say.

Most anchors look like models or hookers who just stepped off the street. That's odd. Most of the male anchors have the same voice or accent no matter what state they are anchoring in. Bizarre. But then again, I question everything from any source. And when dealing with the US government; I don't believe anything from them since 911. Maybe before that.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Supposedly called Newscasts should not resemble this in my opinion.......
www.youtube.com...

Skip to the end for the good stuff, and do notice that the guy on the right of the screen has his hair flattened even before he tosses on the helmet. ( rehearsals were obviously done)

Brings me back to my childhood and the Road Runner cartoons.....ridiculous indeed but entertaining for sure.

S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

ALL MSM using the same script handed down from higher up?!?! Noooooooooo you talk crazy talk sir!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join