It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestion for investigation and monitoring project of underwater UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It seems to me that monitoring a location where USOs have been seen previously is far mor likely to produce evidence than taking pictures of UFOs flying through our skies at random times. It is highly likely that IF there are undersea bases, that the approach will be fairly standard and so if we can identify these approaches, then these are the places we need to keep an eye on.

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to recruit someone who lived within good view of a USO hotspot? What we need is someone on ATS who would be willing to have a webcam pointed out of their window and live or timed images uploaded to the web.

There are small computers which run Ubuntu or Debian which could just sit there and run the monitoring and web upload program and they would run a usb webcam taking very little power. If we can find a person with some computer knowledge that would be even better.

If we can find such a person, I would be willing to donate a small Ubuntu/Debian computer system (such as Pcduino or Cubieboard) to the cause. These run off a normal charger of small electronic goods and dont have fans so they are completely silent.

What do you think ATS? Any takers?
Maybe there are already monitoring stations up-and-running, are there?
Which is the best areas where these things are often sighted? Offshore California perhaps?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Actually a pretty good idea, Q.

I'll be interested to see if the project develops.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

I'd probably contact the folks at Hessdalen. They've been monitoring for a long time now and are likely in a position to highlight problems or identify best practice so to speak.

I imagine you'd need to have a custom software to monitor any changes in a standard camera frame, otherwise you'd have to be crowd sourcing to check all of the footage.

A good idea nevertheless.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Theres also a project at Marfa and Bigelow has his own network of mobile stations. Personally I think the best areas would be the San Luis Valley and the Unitah Basin.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Mobile stations are great but Sod's Law says that the UFOs appear when you have just been there. I feel that what we need are a view of the sea from a bedroom window somewhere and a small computer like I suggested would be ideal.

There are off the shelf programs which activate on movement within the frame so the images sent to the internet would be the ones with something happening in them - however, a hovering UFO would not trigger this and would not be captured unfortunately.

I dont think it would be difficult to spot a picture with a UFO in it, but it would be mind-numbingly boring to have to sit through all of them, so I dont really know what the answer is. Maybe we have to do the best we can and just capture the times of movement within the frames.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am buying a house in malibu area soon I could put a cam up but i'm unsure where the "hotspots" in malibu are?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think the south american countries would be your best bet.
As they seem to have the most significant USO/UFO encounters.

top topics

join