It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest clue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The thought that police are just killing unarmed folks that are surrendering is false. The biggest clue that this is not the case is the fact that dorian johnson is still alive. He basicaly was with the slain throught most of the events that day yet he managed to leave the scene unscathed. Why? It is because he took cover d got on the ground.

If the officer was just on a killing spree then you can be sure that dorian would have been someone on the officers list. The fact that he is alive is strong evidence that he knew his friend was involved in something that would indanger his life so he seperated himself from the situation. i feel strongly that people need to be held accountable if they spread lies to incite riots.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

i feel strongly that people need to be held accountable if they spread lies...

Supposition isn't much better is it?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Nobody is claiming that cops are out on a killing spree though. At best some people are claiming that cops are overstepping their authority and abusing their power in a reckless way which is increasing the number of fatalities.

Abuse of Police Power or Improper Procedure and use of Deadly Force when not needed is the issue here, not the idea that cops are out just shooting and killing people like serial killers.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If the officer suddenly had roid rage that would explain why he didn't even notice the other guy! Your post op is no proof at all as to whether the cop is innocent or guilty.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
If the officer suddenly had roid rage that would explain why he didn't even notice the other guy! Your post op is no proof at all as to whether the cop is innocent or guilty.
That does not add up because he saw them both jay walking.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Nobody is claiming that cops are out on a killing spree though. At best some people are claiming that cops are overstepping their authority and abusing their power in a reckless way which is increasing the number of fatalities.

Abuse of Police Power or Improper Procedure and use of Deadly Force when not needed is the issue here, not the idea that cops are out just shooting and killing people like serial killers.
Hands up! Very many times it has been said that the police are out of control and just shooting kids for no reason.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

i feel strongly that people need to be held accountable if they spread lies...

Supposition isn't much better is it?
Yes it is better. Opinion and facts are different and when you pose a lie as fact and then incite a riot it is a bad thing to do.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Racism. All it really boils down to, all it has to boil down to. He who cast the first stone... has somehow become a means to proclaim justification in retaliation. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

We are just as much to blame for our children who will never have a chance, spending so much time in front of the TV. Their brains are literally on a different, information absorbing frequency similar to sleep. MTV is 45 or so years strong.... It was perfect. Kids occupied for that little "Me time" that so many fresh parents kill for. The media could not have been happier to pay artists to give the public what they wanted... By no means do I claim MTV created gangs. MTV certainly did, however, manage to touch every person in every home with a visual and emotional stimuli, perfectly addicting. They made enough to give black people a chance to do something great.

Finally, they could get out of poverty. Sports, Music, Stardom in general. Extortion of a soulful African rhythm and athleticism coded into their very genes wasn't how this started but it was no doubt what it quickly became. Our American People wanted GANSTA RAP. Maybe not you, but your kids. and if not them, then ALL of their friends. WE BRED THIS. America lost it's innocence far before black people showed up. Al Capone? How about Christopher Columbus. Do some research on him and you'll find out this country was FOUNDED on principles that... Really strip the shock factor away from our big Illuminati brother.

A white man would not have been killed in Ferguson Missouri under the same pretenses. The south is rough. The south is only beginning it's effort to civil rights. The South is already a lifetime behind the north in this regard, where it's not as bad but still not gone by any means. It's not been fair to blacks in the south. Still isn't, and this needs to happen. So long as there are people that will go fight and die, they must. The riots and police violence were inevitable. Racism is SO deeply rooted in the south that people teach it to their children. "NO I DON"T" ---wait. ever consider that children hear and learn from everything at all times? That anything let slip in conversation regarding the color of a persons skin attached to negative content or affiliations will be -thought about-?

It's impossible to change your mind. isn't it? If you were angry in favor of one side here, are you still? Would you ever admit that you were wrong? Ironic, that human brain of yours.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RodNasty

I have often wondered why black african leaders sold their people into the slave trade. I don't see it as if they were just greedy. If you take into account how close to the spirit the people lived then then you can assume they had something in mind other than just being power hungry. I can only come up with two options myself. Either suffering is necesssary for growth in this life or there was a plan to take over other lands at some future point. i don't see them putting their own through all that for no reason at all.

new topics

top topics

join