It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS beheads US Journalist James Wright Foley

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Here's a video talking about it!

And another!

edit on 30-8-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Here's a video talking about it!

And another!

The sister does look pretty darn a dead ringer, if those videos can be verified. I haven't seen source material to say anymore than that. The Mother, a resemblance, but not nearly as much as the sister I was talking more about the screen shot, replied to wrong post..
edit on 30-8-2014 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

Hilux, start your own thread with these pictures and videos as this needs other members attention which it will not receive on this thread and it seems very important to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

This video be head'n for the hoax bin.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Is it a confirmed hoax? I haven't researched it .....just saw a bunch of YT vids about it. Is the footage of the Sandy Hook Interview not accurate?

edit on 31-8-2014 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Judge for yourself amigo, that's all I did.

But be careful not to post any gore that shows
the difference between fake ass BS and the real thing.

edit on Rpm83114v372014u41 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Yeah exactly. As I found to my folly a 4 day posting ban. Even though the Gore was fake I still got the ban. Be careful what you say about other False Flags like Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing too!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
isnt this video proven as a fake ? not fake as in fake-execution but fake as in it is an old execution video done years ago and only now used as pretext for justifying US bombing ?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Those videos prove nothing. Just some extremists being pissed of and taking it out on an innocent person. Now if they could capture some soldiers (which the cant, cause they suck) then it would be a message.

Real message would be coming over to america (announced in advance) from multiple locations so that secret service wont intercept everyone. Openly walk into the senate and talk about their issues with Amurika. Not just Isis, lets have some Al Quada guys come in too (After thorough body and cavity search. We still want to be safe). If they appear before the senate and state their demands, i am sure the american government can make a deal or a treaty.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join