It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS beheads US Journalist James Wright Foley

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
BBC reprting a shooting at a mosque in Switzerland. Is this tied in with the beheading? Would post it as new news but lacking time for this

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

You will need to remove your link pronto as MODs have asked several times not to link to images or videos of James Foley's decapitation.

Worse still you have not even added a warning to your post for other users to make an informed decision before clicking onto your link.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Kindly refrain from embedding videos or posting links to videos containing mutilation or gore.

Original PSA

Further attempts to post or link to such material will result in a suspension of posting privileges or termination of your account. Consider this fair warning.
edit on 8/22/2014 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

originally posted by: Jungian

As said to your THREE times, take a look at the original OP again and you will see the OP was started way before MSM got hold of it and as such MSM has nothing to do with this video.

Twitter has NOTHING to do with MSM? LOL WTF has the world come to! Deny Ignorance? -From the horses mouth.

All I will say now is that I can surely agree to disagree. And just never pay anymore attention to you people cause you act like religious zealots.

OK, well lets agree to disagree as nothing I will say will deter your opinion and nothing you will say will deter mine.

Edit - To add I am not religious, I believe in Deism and as such cannot be refereed to as a "religious zealots".

Sure. I cant ever agree with your opinion that twitter is not a part of MSM. That is just...total bologny.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

As said to your THREE times, take a look at the original OP again and you will see the OP was started way before MSM got hold of it and as such MSM has nothing to do with this video.

Twitter has NOTHING to do with MSM? LOL WTF has the world come to! Deny Ignorance? -From the horses mouth.

All I will say now is that I can surely agree to disagree. And just never pay anymore attention to you people cause you act like religious zealots.

OK, well lets agree to disagree as nothing I will say will deter your opinion and nothing you will say will deter mine.

Edit - To add I am not religious, I believe in Deism and as such cannot be refereed to as a "religious zealots".

Sure. I cant ever agree with your opinion that twitter is not a part of MSM. That is just...total bologny.

Final word before I have to leave. When did I say Twitter was not part of MSM, even though most of the users are independent from any MSM, but hey ho,you call people "Religious Zealots" who don't agree with your views of the World.

And BTW the word is Baloney and you've been speaking it by the ton.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Just another attempt to provoke or shock the west into fear is what I believe. I wonder if ISIS had anything to do with the missing Malaysian plane?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Well, I've shared it.
No knocks at the door.....as of yet.

As I said, lots of grey areas and the wording of Act is rather ambiguous.

Lots of people commit acts that are illegal every minute of the day, how many get caught and how many times do the authorities turn a blind eye?

I would imagine that sharing it....in support of it, is a far cry from sharing it while condemning it.

Yes, you're probably right - but I dare say if someone shared it and used the video as an excuse to stir up tension and conflict then TPTB would prosecute - look at how they've blown some relatively trivial acts out of all proportion in the last couple of years or so and prosecuted people.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Ploutonas

Not seen the link you provided but MODS have asked for no links to be given on ATS showing the video or stills. If your link shows any of these two things, I suggest you remove the link before a MOD does.

EDIT - Its also illegal in some countries for anyone to provide links, view or watch these kinds of videos. I know here in the UK, Scotland Yard has said its illegal under the Terrorism Act 2006 and as such without knowing what country you reside in, I'd check to see if you are breaking your own laws. Pretty sure that is why ATS do not want such links on their site as they would also be in violation to these laws.

No we dont have this kind of laws, we see them all, its all over the news, but I didnt knew about ur laws, sorry... And because they deleted it, I also said in that comment, that its a false flag. Its not a real beheading. The video saws nothing, just sound fx and its all about to create fear, anger to american people.

Also its not about islamists, Isis is an american child and therefore most of them are americans and british who control and power isis. As a personal belief, since islamists are not doing what the globalists want them to do (destroy and burn everything), they created a fake islamist group of actors (pretending to be islamists) to do all these things.

I am not supporting islam ofcourse, but some truths must be told.
Terrorism is an american product, relligions and terrorism combined is a way to erase religions and or create a new one. that is their goal, their one world relligion.. That is these actors are acting for, this is the reason they created them. Its very clear why isis dont hessitate to destroy even mosques.

I dont know how u spell them in english, islam is split in 2 parts (suites and sinites), we learn these at schoools (imagine that), the first party, believes that only pure blood relatives of moameth can be leaders, the other party is more mystical and believes that only the best out of the best, can be leaders. So this is not a reason to destroy a mosque, is it? Its not about their god, their god and laws are the same. So its very clear what that ISIS trully is. If their bosses asks them tomorrow to become fanatic christians, they will become fanatic christians, or fanatic buddhists. That is how the things goes.

And if you check, all religions created in such a way (in the past) to divide humans and be able to control them. Islam is split in 2, Christianity is split in 2 and each part is also split in 2 (Catholics and orthodox and therefore old calendar and new calendar)... so imagine if they create a fanatic christian group.... lol.
edit on 23-8-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Final word before I have to leave. When did I say Twitter was not part of MSM, even though most of the users are independent from any MSM, but hey ho,you call people "Religious Zealots" who don't agree with your views of the World.

I call people who believe using video as proof for religious zealots, as I once was a UFO believer. So I can relate actually to how easy it is to be fooled. But its greater to realize the truth. You'll get there too someday.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So you're still saying Social Media is not a part of MSM. Facepalm. Carry on putting your head in the sand.
edit on 24-8-2014 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
To all you people critising us for advising that video was a fake... had a read:

www.news.com.au... ev-1227034541900

THE beheading of American journalist, James Foley, at the hands of ISIS militants shocked the world but forensic experts have revealed the video was probably staged, with the murder happening off camera.

The UK Times reported that an international forensic science company, which has worked for police forces across Britain, said there is no question Foley was beheaded but that camera trickery and post-production techniques look to have been used.

“I think it has been staged,” said one expert in visual forensics, after he was commissioned by The UK Times to examine the footage.

Next time you want to insult people for using their minds and logical thinking, take a minute to think maybe your not infallible.

even US forensic Experts say that movie was staged.

Ignorance doesnt mean people not agreeing with you are stupid. It means you believe everything regardless of facts.

a few of you need to respect the rule of debate.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Yes I read that report too. That knife looked way too small to carry out a beheading. I know that sounds awful but I questioned the knife. I have no doubt however of their murderous intent and that he was killed. Maybe a bullet in the back of his head or something like that. We will never know as they probably have disposed of the body by now, buried deep down in the Iraq desert.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It's funny to read news about my neighborhood here (Switzerland shooting) while nobody talks about it where it happened. Media controls us and tells what to think and to know. Insane.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: trueware
It's funny to read news about my neighborhood here (Switzerland shooting) while nobody talks about it where it happened. Media controls us and tells what to think and to know. Insane.

Its far from insane. Its been going on ever since the radio.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I apologize for my earlier post which earned me a 4 day posting ban. The gore in the link I posted was obviously fake gore but I didn't realize it was bad to post even it was real looking gore.

So sorry to anyone that got offended and sorry to the MODs.

Anyway back on topic. Saw this youtube video talking about the obvious fake beheading video where it details the Media panicking after being found out and doing some 'Damage Control' as the narrator called it. (No gore in the video)

Looks too obvious to me too! Now the media doing their damage control are saying that the video has been 'staged' and the real killing done off camera. Just an excuse to back up the lie!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
there is a video on youtube giving details about this guy...

His hobby may be a journalist, but he is actually a CIA agent. This is the second time, he plays the role of the victim. He was also captured and nearly killed in Lybia... So wherever a war is, he always being a victim on the news.

he works for USAID and it is known that this is CIA behind it.

Sorry that I dont believe his death, it was all a setup for some terrorism and american anger... I dont believe that these people presented as his parents, are his true parents also. They appeared 24 hours after his " death ' smiling on cameras! ?

edit on 28-8-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Seems that ISIS have created more decapitation videos of Kurds and Syrian military personnel and in both cases the video fades out and then comes back once the slaughter has been carried out.

Are these videos fake as well due to the fading out as some members on ATS have suggested?

ISIS parade captured Kurds then behead one on video

Unsheathing a large knife from his belt, the jihadist grabs hold of the prisoner’s dark hair, tilts his head back and begins to cut off the head. Like the terrifying video of James Foley’s execution, the camera cuts away to only later show a brief shot of the decapitation

Kurd being murdered by ISIS

This seems to be the new norm for ISIS video production which is different to their past videos, however I'm sure a few members on ATS will state this to is faked

To add, whilst some folk have said the James Foley video was staged, the end result was he ended up with his head on his back, yes it may have been staged and heavily edited, but the end result is the same, James Foley was killed!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
More proof of the Foley video is fake. They used crisis actors as his family. Same ones they used in the other false flags the Boston Bombing and Sandy Hook.

If this video was real then why fake the family?

His Sister?

His Mother?

It never ends!

edit on 29-8-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Every time i try to respond to your post I keep getting the time out message

Getting back to your post, if those pictures you post are accurate then I must admit that has put a spanner in the works for my opinion on this matter.

In fact, surely you should create your own thread with those pictures as a find such as this is going to be lost on this thread now.

Is there any video evidence for these alleged crisis actors?

I must admit if your post is true then I have no idea who would be stupid enough to use the same "crisis actors" in high profile cases like these.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

To add I don't think the mothers likeness is that accurate but the sister does look familiar in both pics.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join