It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS beheads US Journalist James Wright Foley

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
The world is a sick sick place. What is wrong with humans?

I'm ready to blast off to Mars.

May James Wright Foley rest in peace.
May his family and friends find the comfort they seek.

Can not even imagine the fear the other hostage, Steven Joel Sotloff, his family and friends must be feeling.

Foley's family in New Hampshire said they had not received confirmation of the journalist's death.

"We know that many of you are looking for confirmation or answers. Please be patient until we all have more information, and keep the Foleys in your thoughts and prayers," they said in a statement posted on Facebook.

CBS News

I am far more sickened that a single video of something like this that has occurred countless times on the earth, is considered what puts people over the top.

Constant other kinds of FAR WORSE things are going on all the time and you easily brush them aside, it is too easy for TPB to own you, THAT is what makes ME SICK.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Horrible.
Of course our dear "friend" in the Middle East was far more humane when it executed Furkan Doğan, an unarmed 18 year old American citizen who was on a ship in international waters when the IDF pumped two rounds into his head at close range. Reaction from the US government and media was:-----------nothing.
en.wikipedia.org...

a reply to: flammadraco

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FuManchu2

Thanks for the link. I've never heard about this. I do agree that the media is controlled to suit TPTB agenda.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Cue people saying it is fake. People are always making excuses for Muslim violence and atrocities. I am surprised no one has blamed Israel yet..

It is not the government, it is not the CIA, it is not MOSAD, it is not Israel. It is Islam and it must be stopped, they are the new Nazi's.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Fake or not if you are feeling hate and angry, you are reacting exactly how those in power wants.

Problem - Reaction - Solution.

Like this: www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON — The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria cannot be defeated unless the United States or its allies take on the Sunni militancy in Syria, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said Thursday afternoon.

edit on 21-8-2014 by kaypacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
He had to be scared, I know I would be. He's been there for 2 years, I'm wondering if he ended up brainwashed by these people at all? I ask, only because, if I knew I was gonna die, I don't think I would bother following their scripted version of what they wanted me to say. I would either just keep my mouth shut, tell them off or most likely be passed out by fear...I mean no disrespect, I just wonder, why say what THEY want said, if I KNOW, this is the moment I'm gonna die....Again, my heart goes out to the Foley family, Foley himself, & those still being held hostage.....I wish they could be saved...

I thought it was a strange speech. He knew he was going to die but still follwed their cue cards to the letter? For a seemingly strong willed person, he sure followed their script. I wouldnt have given them the pleasure, what could they have done to him,he knew he was going to die,most probably via beheading.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

Funny because it's from the crusades we are trying to stop the Muslims. I bet the church lied to the soldiers more or less in the same way they are doing now with us.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I watched the video and was very surpised lSIS didnt show the whole thing......very unlike sociopathic dogs to not show the whole beheading,like they have done many times. I would have thought they would have shown the whole deed to prove their jihadi street cred to the world. Instead they wuss out with that slick video? Not like the blood drinking, heart eating,burying ppl alive or sticking heads on posts to wimp out on a video against the great satan. What's the rationale for not shocking and aweing for maximum impact?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I like the comparison to the Nazi .. they had the same low compassion for life - didn't matter if it was others, foreigners and even themselves like these Terrorists .. bunch of losers - that's what they are and in the end they will all be killed.

You will never change these brainwashed people .. you can stick them in a hole for their rest of their lives but you will never change them .. it's in their mindset .. like a drug addict - can't stop.

Back to the Nazi - when the Nazi's took over Europe, the US had no issue going in and cleaning up.. let's do it again - and we don't have to send one single man in .. let the Drone's do it for us!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Constant other kinds of FAR WORSE things are going on all the time and you easily brush them aside, it is too easy for TPB to own you, THAT is what makes ME SICK.

First of all, no one owns me and how could you possibly know what I brush aside or sets anyone other than yourself over the edge?! This isn't what put me over the top, I've been there.

There are all kinds of horrible things taking place in the world today, ISIS being one example of that. Hence my comment of wanting to get off this planet.

edit on 21-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

(post by Ploutonas removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Soshh

Up against a wall can change that. It is known that two people are shown in the video. Foley is killed the second man they show is the one they threaten to kill if we keep bombing.

i think the editing is weird but that might have been done by the people who recieved the video. There is no double stand in for Foley.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
To not, at least consider that this could be faked or at the very least, produced by the US/UK or who ever stood to gain the most from it to me, is silly! Though I haven't watched it and probably won't, I really thought this would be old hat to anyone not getting their information solely from a television at this point.

It just seems the more likely scenario. I hear IS has killed on tape before and carried out this violence with lots of bravado and hate... and I wouldn't put it past them to kill while producing but from many of the comments it seems there is finally some doubt as to the obvious black and white of this situation?! I'm no video expert nor producer but the sadness and thought of dying this way is enough to push anyone's buttons, no matter how hard they consider themselves so my opinions are only coming from comments and the fact that I generally distrust what comes from TPTB. Much love!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: spookysully

Might as well watch it. He reads a script. A guys puts a knofe to his nec k and stars to saw dor a aplit sexond but no blood then ot fades to lack. When it fades back in there's a body with a head sitting on its back. Blood on the head. It looks like him I just don't know why ir fade our. Rhwyve never censored the fore befoee. Couls be rhe media cut ir bur I dunnobwhy they'd show the after shot.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
I like the comparison to the Nazi .. they had the same low compassion for life - didn't matter if it was others, foreigners and even themselves like these Terrorists .. bunch of losers - that's what they are and in the end they will all be killed.

You will never change these brainwashed people .. you can stick them in a hole for their rest of their lives but you will never change them .. it's in their mindset .. like a drug addict - can't stop.

Back to the Nazi - when the Nazi's took over Europe, the US had no issue going in and cleaning up.. let's do it again - and we don't have to send one single man in .. let the Drone's do it for us!

No issue? It took the US over 4 years to enter the War in Europe. The drones are coming for the American people next btw. Get ready for your own revolution instead of worrying about the fabricated war on terror.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
For god sake, I'm getting sick of hearing that the video is fake, perhaps its because this is a conspiracy site and attracts certain individuals who will cast aspersions that everything is faked unless they had a ring side seat at the execution.

Whilst people are entitled to their opinion, some ATS members have been drivelling on for nearly three days how this video is a fake.

JAMES WRIGHT FOLEY was executed by decapitation this week. Just because some sick individuals never got to see the whole "Snuff Movie" to appease their morbid fascination of a fellow human being loosing his life, does not mean the video is faked.

Read the newspapers to see how James Foley was treated by his captors as they knew his brother John was in the American Military, and this following story is from the actual fellow French Hostages that were released last year and they speak about how James was singled out and had many mock executions and a mock crucifixion as they were held captive with James. This may not fit nicely with some members view of events, but I am more likely to listen to someone who was actually held captive with James rather than a bunch of morbid users on ATS who wanted to see blood and gore or it didn't happen crowd.

Read Story Here

Possible reasons why some poor ATS members were not able to appease their morbid appetite for Gore;

1) Perhaps when James finally realised he was actually not in a mock execution, he started to fight back the best he could and this was not shown for obvious reasons

2) Perhaps the Barbarians who were carrying out the execution messed up and had to have someone else come in and help finish of the job.

Who knows why these Barbarians never showed the whole video.

At this moment in time, I am ashamed to be a member on ATS, thank god a majority of members on this site do not hold the same fascination as the "Snuff Movie" crowd.

Sorry for the rant but its been boiling up for a couple of days now and its sickening to see the same users saying the same thing time and time again without any evidence to back up their obnoxious claims.
edit on 22.8.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Not seen the link you provided but MODS have asked for no links to be given on ATS showing the video or stills. If your link shows any of these two things, I suggest you remove the link before a MOD does.

EDIT - Its also illegal in some countries for anyone to provide links, view or watch these kinds of videos. I know here in the UK, Scotland Yard has said its illegal under the Terrorism Act 2006 and as such without knowing what country you reside in, I'd check to see if you are breaking your own laws. Pretty sure that is why ATS do not want such links on their site as they would also be in violation to these laws.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
He had to be scared, I know I would be. He's been there for 2 years, I'm wondering if he ended up brainwashed by these people at all? I ask, only because, if I knew I was gonna die, I don't think I would bother following their scripted version of what they wanted me to say. I would either just keep my mouth shut, tell them off or most likely be passed out by fear...I mean no disrespect, I just wonder, why say what THEY want said, if I KNOW, this is the moment I'm gonna die....Again, my heart goes out to the Foley family, Foley himself, & those still being held hostage.....I wish they could be saved...

I thought it was a strange speech. He knew he was going to die but still follwed their cue cards to the letter? For a seemingly strong willed person, he sure followed their script. I wouldnt have given them the pleasure, what could they have done to him,he knew he was going to die,most probably via beheading.

James Foley had been through a number of mock executions and one mock crucifixion. This has been confirmed by the fellow French Hostages that were held with him and released last year. Read Story Here

With that in mind, perhaps he believed this was just another one of those mock executions and the reason he said what he was told to say.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Perhaps perhaps perhaps. Perhaps some people just believe everything they see and hear from the TV.
Nope. Its staged like so many other pre texts for war in the 20th and 21th century.
edit on 22-8-2014 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jungian
Perhaps perhaps perhaps. Perhaps some people just believe everything they see and hear from the TV.
Nope. Its staged like so many other pre texts for war in the 20th and 21th century.

From TV? did you see that the original OP was actually started a good time before any MSM carried the story? This news was all over Twitter and other Social Media sites long before MSM picked up on it.

Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps some people see a conspiracy in everything when in fact it is as it is.

What we should all be discussing is the threat that ISIS poses on the world, not the authenticity of a decapitation video, instead some ATS members want to continue to discuss the video being faked as there was no blood and gore.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join