every time its fake, right. Daniel Pearl, Nick Berg, Eugene Armstrong, etc.. All fake.. Yep. Just to make us hate muslims. Yep.
These are all fake.. the CIA did it right... because, no fanatical bad people exist on the planet except the CIA.
* Georgi Lazov and Ivailo Kepov, two truck drivers, were seized on June 29, 2004, near Mosul. Lazov's beheaded body was found on July 14, 2004;
Kepov's on July 22, 2004.
* Shosei Koda, a tourist, was confirmed beheaded on October 30, 2004. He had been kidnapped on October 26, 2004 by Zarqawi's group.
* Kim Sun-il, a translator, was kidnapped on May 30, 2004 by Zarqawi´s group. He was beheaded in a video released June 22, 2004.
* Kenneth John Bigley, a civil engineer, who was kidnapped September 16, 2004. The two Americans kidnapped with him were beheaded and Bigley was
beheaded around October 7.
* Jason Swindlehurst, Jason Creswell, Alec Maclachlan and Alan McMenemy, four security contractors kidnapped with Peter Moore, a computer consultant,
on May 29, 2007. Their captors were Shia militiamen who demanded the withdrawal of British troops from Iraq and release of all Iraqi prisoners in
exchange for the hostages's release. Jason, Peter and Alan appeared in videos released in November 2007, February 2008 and July 2008. The captors
claimed that Swindlehurst killed himself on May 25, 2008. However, that turned out to be a lie. The bodies of Swindlehurst and Creswell were recovered
on June 19, 2009. On July 29, 2009, it was revealed that Maclachlan and McMenemy had also been killed. Maclachlan's body was recovered on September
1, 2009. McMenemy's body was recovered on January 20, 2012
* Nicholas Evan Berg, a businessman went missing on April 9, 2004. His widely publicized beheading was shown in a video May 11, 2004. His body had
been found the day before. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi personally beheaded Berg.
* Owen Eugene "Jack" Armstrong, a contractor for the construction firm Gulf Supplies Commercial Services of the United Arab Emirates, was kidnapped
on September 16, 2004. He was beheaded on 20 September 2004. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi personally beheaded Armstrong. The following day, the group beheaded
fellow American Jack Hensley, and threatened to kill their third hostage, Briton Kenneth Bigley, unless the United States met their demands to free
all women prisoners in Iraqi jails. Bigley was beheaded in October 2004.
* John Roy Young, Joshua Mark "Josh" Munns, Paul Christopher Johnson-Reuben and Jonathon Michael "Jon" Cote, four security contractors, were
kidnapped with an Austrian named Bert Nussbaumer on November 16, 2006. They appeared in two hostage videos released in December 2006 and January 2007.
The kidnapped contractors stated in their video that they would not be released until the following demands had been made; the withdrawal of American
troops from Iraq and the release of all Iraqi prisoners in exchange for the hostages's release. Four fingers were sent to U.S. authorities in
February 2008. The fingers belonged to Munns, Reuben, Cote and Nussbaumer. The bodies of Young, Nussbaumer, Munns and Reuben were recovered in March
2008. Cote's body was recovered in April 2008.
* Ronald Joe Withrow, a contractor, was kidnapped along with his translator and driver on January 5, 2007. The translator and driver were found dead
the next day. One of Withrow's fingers was sent to U.S. authorities in February 2008. His body was recovered in March 2008.
* James Foley, a journalist who was kidnapped in November 2012 in Syria, was beheaded by members of the Islamic State in mid-August 2014. His death
was confirmed on August 19th, 2014 and a video of his death was released by members of the Islamic State.
* Bert Nussbaumer, a contractor, was kidnapped along with four Americans on November 16, 2006. They appeared in two hostage videos released in
December 2006 and January 2007. Their kidnappers demanded the withdrawal of America troops from Iraq and the release of all Iraqi prisoners in
exchange for the hostages' release. One of Nussbaumer's fingers was sent to U.S. authorities in February 2008. Three of the Americans and Nussbaumer
were found dead in March 2008. The other American was found dead in April 2008.
* Mohammed Mutawalli, a purported "Egypt spy", was beheaded in a video on August 10, 2004.
* Margaret Hassan, the director of CARE International, was kidnapped in Baghdad on October 19, 2004. Her driver and unarmed security guard were not
taken. She was killed in a video released on November 16, 2004.
* Driver Abderrahim Boualam and assistant Abdelkrim El Mouhafidim, both workers at the Moroccan embassy in Baghdad, went missing on October 20, 2005
while driving back from Jordan. On October 25, 2005, militants claimed their kidnapping. On November 3, 2005, Al Qaeda in Iraq said in an internet
statement that it had decided to kill the two hostages. Ziad Khalaf Raja al-Karbouly later confessed to having arranged the kidnappings. He stated
that two Kurds were kidnapped with the Moroccans and were later released.
* Gyanendra Shrestha, Manoj Kumar Thakur, Rajendra Kumar Shrestha, Jit Bahadur Thapa, Budha Kumar Shas, Ramesh Khadka, Mangal Bahadur Limbu, Sanjaya
Kumar Thakur, Lalan Sing Koirala, Chhok Bahadur Thapa, Prakash Adhikari, and Bishnu Hari Thapa, were twelve Nepalese taken hostage on August 23, 2004.
A video from August 31, 2004, showed the beheading of one and the shooting in the head of the eleven others.
* Azad Hussein Khan, an engineer and Sajjad Naeem, a driver, were kidnapped on July 23, 2004, and killed. Their captors demanded their Kuwaiti company
leave Iraq. In a video released on July 29, 2004, their bodies were shown. An Iraqi driver who was held with them was released.
* Fyodor Zaitsev, third secretary of the Russian Embassy in Iraq, and embassy employees Rinat Agliulin, Anatoly Smirnov and Oleg Fyodoseyev were
abducted after an ambush in Baghdad on June 3, 2006. Another employee, Vitaly Titov, was shot and killed. A group claimed to have executed them on
June 21, 2006, and a video released on June 25, 2006, confirmed their deaths. The kidnapper group gave 48 hours to the Putin administration to pull
out his troops from Chechnya. The bodies of the four diplomats were found in April 2012.
* Six Sudanese truck drivers were kidnapped by Ansar al-Sunnah in April 2005. The six men were shot dead in a video posted on the Internet.
* Durmus Kumdereli, a truck driver, was kidnapped on August 14, 2004. He was having dinner in a restaurant a few miles away from Mosul. He was
kidnapped in that restaurant with Mustafa Köksal by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's men. Kumdereli was decapitated on August 17, 2004 by Jama'at al-Tawhid
wal-Jihad. Koksal was freed on August 18, 2004.
* Dursun Ali Yildirim Tek, a truck driver, was kidnapped on July 23, 2006. Two videos were broadcast on the internet in which his captors demanded the
Turkish government end all cooperation with Iraq and that they shut down the company Tek worked for. In the second video, a 72 hour deadline was
issued in which Turkey had to give in to the captors' demands or Tek would be executed. He was killed in October after the deadline passed and his
body was found near Baghdad's Airport. His body was identified a month and a half later.
* Maher Kemal, a contractor, was reported beheaded on October 11, 2004.
Faked.. all of it.