It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Sign Seen Behind CNN’s Jake Tapper During Ferguson Protests

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'd have to agree they are here. Probably not in Ferguson however.

How they got here - 2 options really.

Either A) They simply bought tickets to Mexico and walked in with the rest of the folks coming in.

Option B) Our very government gave them first class plane tickets here.

I expect orchestrated (by IS and the USGov) 'terrorist attacks' here in the States by Christmas time. Scary times indeed.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I think our government is doing what they think is best but I am almost certain now they have been manipulated just like the rest of us. The question is who is pulling the strings here and for what purpose. The easiest system to control is a system based on greed and profit. Whoever/whatever started the ball rolling only has to sit back and watch it now.

a reply to: Stormdancer777

I think there is going to be another false flag very soon in the USA. People will be begging for the militarized police they now are condemning. I would hope this doesn't happen but it feels like it's going that direction. Then what, a new war? Anew faceless enemy to defeat? What is the end goal of all this, a country described by Orwell? It just doesn't make sense to me at the moment.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Vasa Croe
slowly but surely they are sneaking across the border

Yeah I am sure they are, but in the US the most likely scenario is a large terrorist attack with a bomb or something of that nature to kill a lot of people at the same time. Their beheading terror campaign won't work here. I would not see ISIS lasting more than a week or two here if they pull any kind of major attack off.....

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

A posse of ISIS turn up in town??? LOL This is not the "Wild West", Where is John Wayne when you need him?

I think the poster is a wind up. It doesn't look like an official ISIS flag to me.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

They whisper in dark corners and go out late at night and conspire and conspire but the people know they are up to something. They know they are busy little bees. And one night a reporter sat down with one of them and they looked at them and said, "Tell me what you've been doing busy little bee or the government shall strike down those dearest to you. You shall watch as they bathe in their blood." And the people were heartbroken. Those little bees had wounded them more deeply than anything else could ever have done. And what do you think happened then. . .

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted this on another topic

www.reuters.com...

(Reuters) - Four beheaded corpses were found by residents of a town in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula on Wednesday, security sources said, blaming Islamist militants waging an insurgency against Cairo.

The security sources in Sinai and Cairo, said residents of Sheikh Zuwaid found the bodies two days after the men were abducted by gunmen while traveling in a car in the town, a few kilometers from the Gaza Strip.

The Sinai militants are not believed to be officially linked to Islamic State insurgents who have swept through parts of Iraq and Syria and have released a video purporting to show the beheading of a U.S. journalist.

The attacks by the Egyptian militants initially targeted security forces in Sinai - a remote but strategic part of Egypt located between Israel, the Gaza Strip and the Suez Canal - but they have since extended their reach to the mainland with bombings of security installations.

The government says nearly 500 people, mostly from the army and police, have been killed in clashes and in attacks by Islamist insurgents angered at Mursi's removal. Rights groups have put the number far higher, saying that many hundreds of Brotherhood supporters, meanwhile, have been killed at the hands of security forces.

<< 1   >>

join