It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New WOW signal in Puerto Rico?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Pesky UFO's always getting in the way.
Don't they know they are trying to contact extraterrestrials ?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well, if there are aliens who are able to travel throughout the universe, I highly doubt they would use any wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum to communicate. It would just be too slow/inefficient. More likely they would use some sort of telepathy and unfortunately we have yet to even verify, much less measure, this phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shrevegal
I have always known that we are not alone. My own research and experiences helped me realize that the truth really is "out there". For skeptics, ah gee guys

No one, including skeptics (of which I am one) would argue the truth isn't "out there".

The main argument and one which UFOs as Aliens proponents have not argued convincingly to the sciences is the truth that is out there is now "down here".

It is a scientific fact that if there were any nearby intelligent species, within 1,000 light years of our solar system at just about our level or above could have known Earth produced life anytime in the last 2.5 billion years and that civilization was here anytime probably between 1,000-120 years ago.

No one is disputing that.

What is disputed is that they are down here abducting people, constructing crop circles, flying around the skies doing nothing that seems useful and all the other UFOs as alien lore.
edit on 21-8-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

define what a culture 1 billion years more advanced then us would find "useful"

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EthanT
a reply to: JadeStar

define what a culture 1 billion years more advanced then us would find "useful"

Its interesting that in all of the legitimate extraterrestrial lore (ancient Terrestrial myth / legend) there is not a single instance of a species ever visiting the earth from a star old enough to harbor life that advanced. And, there are quite a good number of suitable stars plenty old enough.

In fact, IF the only evidence available is examined; we find that ET isn't really very advanced at all! Perhaps a few hundred years at very best.

Check this out: from the viamana of ancient India, to the modern "Alien replication vehicle", to Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, flying saucers, and now the new Orion spacecraft...all the same basic design...("tin can")

The only recent changes in all this is the introduction of the "triangle" craft...and they are Terrestrial in origin...

So it might seem that Earth is perhaps a wee bit more advanced than ET? Or at least has more refined taste in design...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Why would they go through all of the trouble and drama to swoop in on our 'signal', to just bolt off again?

I can't believe they are so stupid that they didn't 'know' what they were doing and/or were 'fooled' by us, or that they were 'mistaken'.

No, something else is going on here. Human foibles, fables, and fantasies, is my guess. It's probably nothing. Again...

*sigh*

Somebody call Giorgio. He'll know what to do...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NephraTari

All that effort and a questionable result..I mean. Why are those aliens Always so very shy..? Not a word has been said, just a brief appearance and gone the aliens were.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Interesting read nonetheless

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but...how can anything SOUND like the Wow! Signal, when it wasn't a sound to begin with...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Very interesting find. I suggest that UFOs that appear and disappear are using stealth technology. We were puzzled by UFOs that were seen on radar, and then they weren't. We have radar invisibility already and are working on optical invisibility now. Refer to this:
Metamaterials

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I've read reports a 'gaggle of geese' had flown over causing some disruption and thus, causing an anomalous signal

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join