It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Barbaric’ sexual violence perpetrated by Islamic State militants in Iraq – UN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Charismagic

TY your post was well taken, very informative, and I do know of the persecution of other sects of Islam and aimed at Sufism, which I studied somewhat, I tend to like the mysticism
edit on 013131p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Very odd, why isn’t anybody in this whole thread demanding that the FINANCING, TRAINING and EQUIPPING of these “devil cockroaches” by some of o-u-r institutions stop …?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: giugliot
Very odd, why isn’t anybody in this whole thread demanding that the FINANCING, TRAINING and EQUIPPING of these “devil cockroaches” by some of o-u-r institutions stop …?

No Idea

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

not even other primates are that intentionally cruel

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer
So they stone and hang gays but then rape teenage boys? Yeh there's logic for you

Just hurry up and bomb these sick f**ks to hell
beat me to that one. The really disturbing thing is I dont hear much outcry from the rest of the Muslim world. If you are not speaking up against ISIS, then.........

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Charismagic

I was reading where "virgins" could have actually been misunderstood from the word "grapes".

Wouldn't that be karma, they died for grapes. I've had some really great grapes... I'm not killing anyone over it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: giugliot

For the same reason nobody is mentioning all the sex abuse by American soldiers of Iraqi prisoners, and indeed in other countries as well; Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join