It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The events in Ferguson will be the cause of an attempted U.S. revolution

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Van Jones the communist is spouting off on CNN right now with Anderson Cooper about cops, blacks, Eric Holder, and the president. It is a plan and it's underway. Star and flag for you OP!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PansophicalSynthesis

Revolution2016 is closer to correct. The problem is we still have race issues that cause the average citizen from trusting one another. If we can seek the trust and unity among ALL the citizenry, we will have what we need to change the system.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The events in Ferguson will be the cause of an attempted U.S. revolution?

no. I dont think so.
remember the zimmerman trial?
this is no different in severity.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It could be easily squashed. Just toss the cop under the bus.

LOL Nevermind that thing they call Due Process.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Sorry , but You Believe in alot of Hogwash . Good Plot for a Fictional Book though............

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

LOL Nevermind that thing they call Due Process.

I know right? I think you're the only one who got that post

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Nation of Islam, New Black Panthers in Ferguson

You don't have to apologize to me. None of you do, and I don't expect you to. I've never seen anyone be so right about so much as I have been myself. I am mostly hated for this.

When the truth comes out and things begin to unfold, just remember who said it first. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Enjoy the conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I have two more:

"is unenforceable."

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Terror: Photojournalist James Wright Foley spoke before his beheading to say ''I call on my friends, family members and loved ones to rise up against my real killers, the U.S. government."

American Journalist Beheaded In Syria
American Journalist Beheaded In Syria by ISIS

ISIS is also calling on protesters, rioters and looters to adopt Jihadist tactics.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
I flagged this because it seems interesting to speculate upon. I really don't have more to add, because I am not knowledgeable about such things.

A couple questions though, when you say cities, do you only mean big cities? Also, what purpose would allowing all this to go on be? How does it benefit TPTB?

On 9/11 our country suffered an attack from Islamic organizations. It was an intelligence coup and the beginning of a government overthrow. This benefits TPTB because they are increasingly Muslims.

There is no effort at all being made to keep Islamic militants out of our country. I'm off for the night. Hope you all enjoyed.

I rarely share my beliefs. I tend to be strictly objective and as unbiased as possible, dealing only with evidence and facts and logic. This is one that I cannot shake. Admittedly, since it is a belief, it cannot be proven in the present, and it is subject to ridicule. I understand this.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PansophicalSynthesis
Good morning ATS,

It is my deepest belief that the events that have transpired in Ferguson Mo. will lead to months of rioting, looting and criminal uprising throughout our country, especially by and within predominantly black communities, due to the racially inflammatory remarks and sentiments led by Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, individuals working on their own accords, and other representatives of our media and public government.

I urge you to pay close attention to events as they unravel now and in the near future. Those whose goal it is to undermine authority in America, forces both domestic and foreign, will use this concurrent situation to cause and participate in rallying, riots, looting and invalidating those who serve and protect us. We will see this begin to explode nationwide in multiple cities, and the agitators and provocateurs will be heralded as heroes and saints as parts of the country devolve into civil chaos.

It is also my belief and strong intuition that during these events Islamic terrorists will commence attacks on U.S. cities. We will witness tactics that involve groups of 4 or 5 dispersed into different parts of the city, stretching police thin. We will see bombings of police departments, infrastructure, property and facilities.

All of this is a part of Barrack Hussein Obama's plan. Removing high powered guns from the citizenry and leaving them defenseless against weapons such as AK-47's. The only reasonable defense will be the police departments and their militarized gear. However, during riots and looting, when police are called out en masse and lined up like we see in Ferguson, they will begin to be ambushed by coordinated attacks.

A new identity will begin to form. Domestic insurgents and Islamic militant groups will claim responsibility for the unrest and deem it a victory. We will begin to see these two groups align on U.S. soil. All of this has been, and was set up by Obama's open and lawless border policies that has allowed entire sleeper cells to infiltrate the country. These sleeper cells are not limited to Islamic militants, rather they include Central and South American gangs.

Ultimately, the insurrection will be crushed by a mixture of U.N. and American forces, but America will be ruined for decades to come, yet when it finally rebuilds it sense of nationalism will be stronger than ever, and history... history will reveal all of those who were wrong.

no it will not

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Nah.. not the right people out there. I mean if the national guard kills civilians then it could spread, but the people that really could do damage (aka militias) aren't interested in this.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm thinking no, it will not only because it's nothing that new, or different than what we've seen before. My thoughts are it will die down and be forgotten until the next "news" story of the day comes along, and there will be something new to focus on or be distracted by.

This issue doesn't affect the masses of Americans and though that might be a harsh statement, it's unfortunately true. I can see it being a more plausible theory if they (TPTB) started rounding up law abiding citizens to have them give up their guns.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That was exactly my point. Much as people are outraged...its not enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join