It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Does Officer Wilson seem injured to you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:32 PM
Let's just think here... what did we really lose? You know, I'm not a fan of the police state, but I don't see this as a righteous protest, or a great loss, or even some sort of evil police move. I think when you go and start robbing convenience stores and pushing around cops, you're playing with death.

This punk was a worthless dog that got put down, and he's being used as an excuse for other worthless dogs to loot and burglarize. We can certainly pretend like it's a bigger noble issue... but I'm just not seeing it. The dude wasn't Rosa Parks.
edit on 19-8-2014 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:40 PM
a reply to: spiritualzombie

well we lost a human being, who we don't know enough about to make that kind of judgement call (and even if we did, i don't believe in capital punishment so i don't see the point in him being shot that many times in such a deadly fashion. something is just not right. perhaps he panicked when the guy kept coming at him after he'd already been shot, i dunno. weird weird weird.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:49 PM
What I do not get, is why was LE trying to pin a robbery or even discuss it when the whole time the shooting was because an officer was assaulted and seriously injured. If they had a good case for a serious assault against the officer, then why were they even waiting for more info on the robbery?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:01 PM
a reply to: LDragonFire

Saw a woman parked in a handicapped spot without a sticker. Guy in car started bi--hin' her out about not being handicapped.

She got out of the car...and used sign language to respond. She was deaf.

She didnt LOOK injured or disable either.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:16 PM
I don't think it makes a bit of difference what the autopsy or official police report says, if the grand jury comes back with a "no bill" those rioting are going to go crazy. They have made up their minds that Brown did nothing wrong and the cop committed cold blooded murder and they don't care what the grand jury or anybody else has to say.

The fact that only 4 people of the 78 arrested last night - the rest were from California, Texas, New York, Chicago - were from Jefferson, tells me that those agitators are just waiting to really stir things up and a no bill would be enough to get things going in a big way in places larger and more important than Jefferson, Mo. And, of course, the media will be right there egging them on. I'm afraid we are in for some serious unrest - not necessarily from the people in Jefferson, but from the agitators.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:30 PM

originally posted by: sayzaar
It's a pity that this is even having to be discussed at such great length instead of letting the system release the truth. But lets be honest here, this is only happening the way it is because the police cannot be trusted to be honest and truthful. They have been caught out time and again fabricating evidence, lying in their statements, backing each other up even when they know other officers have committed crimes and generally sticking it to civilians.
It has gotton to the point, i feel, that when an officers situation looks suspect it must be assumed that it is.

If the system was consistent with releasing "truth" we wouldn't feel the need to discuss it. When the system actually begins doing that we might all actually suddenly find free time.

Statistically speaking, there is more evidence that the police are working hard to discredit Michael Brown than they are to release truth. Given the dispatcher found out about the shooting through the news and NOT the officer calling it in, something is truly shady with this entire event. I believe the officer got a face fracture it's because he ran into his car door exiting the police cruiser.

Tomorrow night should be fun anyway.

edit on 19-8-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:52 AM

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Let's just think here... what did we really lose?
This punk was a worthless dog that got put down, and he's being used as an excuse for other worthless dogs to loot and burglarize. We can certainly pretend like it's a bigger noble issue... but I'm just not seeing it. The dude wasn't Rosa Parks.

I'm sure his family feels like they lost the family dog...
Despicable comments.

It seems that we are missing the point here.
The cop grabbed his gun instead of his taser.
Who cares if his eye socket got blown out.
The cop made a terrible decision and everything after is HIS fault.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:46 PM
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I'm sure the kid was more than a dog to the family, but the same could be said for any criminal. He made his choices. Based on the actions we already know, the kid was playing with death. He's definitely not worthy of righteous outrage. And the looting that follows just proves this is just scum acting out.

I knew kids like this in high school. They're just wastes to society. They're horrible people in school, and worse people later in life. Eventually they become sh*tty parents making more sh*tty people just like them. Pretty sure the world is just fine without him.

I know that sounds cold, but we have an overpopulation issue, and dudes like this... Darwinism.

edit on 20-8-2014 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:38 PM
a reply to: spiritualzombie
This "righteous outrage" is not just over Brown. This is the type of thing that happens when people have had enough.
Things like this can sometimes be necessary to get the point across. Not that I condone the actions of the fools rioting and using this debacle as an excuse to go wild, but the more this Brown guy is demonized, instead of the cop, the more we loose sight of what this is really about.
The violation of our rights by the police and the fact that even with all the amateur footage of police brutality running rampant, nothing is being done to stop it. Not to mention them not having to answer for their crimes.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:54 PM
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I agree with you there... I just wish there was a better example at the root of what's happening here. But I totally agree, people are getting fed up with the rising police state and authority figures seemingly above the law.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:38 PM

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

Wilson suffered a fractured eye socket in the fracas, and was left dazed by the initial confrontation, the source said. He is now "traumatized, scared for his life and his family, injured and terrified" that a grand jury, which began hearing evidence on Wednesday, will "make some kind of example out of him," the source said.

The source also said the dashboard and body cameras, which might have recorded crucial evidence, had been ordered by Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson, but had only recently arrived and had not yet been

edit on 033131p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>