It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Officer Wilson seem injured to you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I know pain, I have 18 ER visits in my life that have ended with stitches, fish hook impaled in toe, broken bones, emergency umbilical hernia surgeries including 3 more repairs, meat slicer cuts, burns, currently big fat ruptured disk in my lower back....

When I'm injured or fight I don't feel a thing, but if my face or any other part of my body was smashed I would be feeling it or covering or touching it, like picking a scab...He isn't doing this.

We need current pics or video of him

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Okay when was this damage done????? I have been hurt seriously enough to have to learn how to walk again..... yes there are some pains that awaken later butttttttttttttttttttttt..... This kind of damage should have been evident in the video IMHO....

So my question is simple when was this done??????????????????????????????????

From the video a reasonable question.... his brothers took care of him to stay out of jail....

A possible answer....

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I broke my leg once and walked around on it for a few hours.
I broke 8 vertebrae's and bruised my hip in a rail-buggy crash. I immediately got up and drove away and took myself to the hospital.

My point? There's no way of knowing until we see the officers medical report, and I'm sure if he's smart, he will have a few by different doctors so this conspiracy can be put in a grave quick.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
doesn't matter what I think. it only matters what the Grand Jury thinks when they decide how the State should move forward on this matter or not.

a hospital visit and a doctors note will be very powerful pieces of evidence.

just don't advertise which hospital he went to or which doctor he saw, the Ferguson protestors may burn it down in a quest for something they call Justice.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I did not feel pain in my right leg after I was hit by a truck while riding my mc it was numb but not in pain.

I actually don't remember any bad pain until I woke up after my 11 hour surgery.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It's a pity that this is even having to be discussed at such great length instead of letting the system release the truth. But lets be honest here, this is only happening the way it is because the police cannot be trusted to be honest and truthful. They have been caught out time and again fabricating evidence, lying in their statements, backing each other up even when they know other officers have committed crimes and generally sticking it to civilians.
It has gotton to the point, i feel, that when an officers situation looks suspect it must be assumed that it is.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
Cover the body, call an ambulance, show a bit of respect or concern? Not leave him lying there like a dead dog while a crowd gathered?

And if LE went near the body before a thorough crime scene analysis, attorney Crump and Rev. Al would start yelling coverup and evidence tampering.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Supposedly a 'blowout eye socket fracture'.

And no, he doesn't; if he even was elbowed in the eye during an altercation, he would have been holding it at that point and in at least some physical distress. Instead he appears to be trying to explain what happened to the other cop; meanwhile a crowd is gathering and the body is just lying there; I've seen more respect given an animal that's been struck in the street.

We don't know the extent of the injury until, if ever, a closeup hospital photo is released. Nobody though George Zimmerman received any injuries until closeup head shots (no pun intended) were released.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Cover the body, call an ambulance, show a bit of respect or concern? Not leave him lying there like a dead dog while a crowd gathered?

And if LE went near the body before a thorough crime scene analysis, attorney Crump and Rev. Al would start yelling coverup and evidence tampering.

Didn't the police already do that when they obviously removed the hat from the scene? You see it in footage right after the shooting but not in later footage?
ATS-CIS-PCF
Hat:

No hat:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

edit on 19-8-2014 by abe froman because: starve troll

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Don't you wanna see his face now? Don't you wanna see the face of the hero with multiple weapons who couldn't control a situation with a unarmed man?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There are reports as early as the 13th of him sustaining facial injuries and bruising. Came from the Chief himself:

FERGUSON, Mo. -- The officer who shot and killed an unarmed teenager in Ferguson, Missouri was injured in the alleged altercation, according to Ferguson Chief of Police Tom Jackson.
Jackson, who spoke on the phone with News 4's Laura Hettiger Wednesday morning, said the officer "was hit" and the "side of his face was swollen." The chief did not say if the officer suffered any broken bones.

Source

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

They didn't remove the hat. It was not on his head where he dropped. It was almost right next to the cops SUV where Brown initiated the altercation. It is even shown in a picture of the crime scene with a marker next to it and the cops SUV with caution tape all around it. I can only guess that what you are claiming is a hat is actually the "sheen" from the blood you are seeing on the road a few feet above Brown's head.

Here you go:

edit on 8/19/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar
That really is the gist of it. The trust is long gone.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Don't you wanna see his face now? Don't you wanna see the face of the hero with multiple weapons who couldn't control a situation with a unarmed man?

Ok, what do you suggest how to handle a 6'4" 300 lb. 18 year old bumrushing you, after being assaulted when he already fractured your eye socket? Sing Kumbaya? Ok, you win. The cop probably shot him just because he was black and minding his own business, doing nothing.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They didn't remove the hat. It was not on his head where he dropped. It was almost right next to the cops SUV where Brown initiated the altercation. It is even shown in a picture of the crime scene with a marker next to it and the cops SUV with caution tape all around it. I can only guess that what you are claiming is a hat is actually the "sheen" from the blood you are seeing on the road a few feet above Brown's head.

Here you go:

Good job
I stand corrected, I obviously have trust issues.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Here you go:

Good job, Vasa. That explains it.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have a bruise on my ankle and I don't know where it came from

Just throwing that out there,

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I have a bruise on my ankle and I don't know where it came from

Just throwing that out there,

Probably Officer Wilson....I am sure he is responsible.....

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

I believe it was a while before the released the pictures of Zimmerman's injuries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join