It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Officer Wilson seem injured to you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
CNN is posting this story of pro Wilson supporters and the video at link shows Wilson at the scene moments after the indecent. Authorities earlier this week claimed he was severely injured and required a hospital visit.

Can you tell if he is injured?

CNN

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Supposedly a 'blowout eye socket fracture'.

And no, he doesn't; if he even was elbowed in the eye during an altercation, he would have been holding it at that point and in at least some physical distress. Instead he appears to be trying to explain what happened to the other cop; meanwhile a crowd is gathering and the body is just lying there; I've seen more respect given an animal that's been struck in the street.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I can't tell but that doesn't mean that he wasn't injured

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Not without a much more close up view of the video. That is way to fuzzy of a video to be able to make out more than general facial features.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

there is an Xray posted, if it is his I don't know.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

Well, what are you supposed to do? It was a crime scene.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If I suffered a face injury I would be feeling the damage with my hands, he never touches his face..... No obvious signs of blood either

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Adrenalin is a hell of a thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

That's why i said it doesn't mean he wasn't injured.
It could've been many hours after that he even felt the pain

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Propaganda MUCH!

"an anonymous callers account is accurate and matches what the officer says happened"

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
yay youtube

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Depending on how high his adrenaline was, he may not have felt any pain right away, or could have been dazed enough to not feel it. I've injured myself pretty good just moving to a new residence and not noticed a severe huge bruise somewhere that hurt like f*** for a day or two before. One was a nasty contusion on my butt cheek, you'd think I've had noticed that sitting on it. To this day, I still can't figure out what piece of furniture or box being moved contributed to it < shrug >
edit on 8/19/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Not all illness' or injuries are readily visible on the outside but there is damage and they hurt like heck on the inside. Concussions for example ...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Anxiously waiting for some live video of officer. I wanna see his face.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire

And no, he doesn't; if he even was elbowed in the eye during an altercation, he would have been holding it at that point and in at least some physical distress. Instead he appears to be trying to explain what happened to the other cop; meanwhile a crowd is gathering and the body is just lying there; I've seen more respect given an animal that's been struck in the street.

Please show me your medical degree.

Ever heard of adrenalin,training,or a high threshold of pain? The ignorance here is astounding.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The Officer has a busted eye socket?

Heh, remember Trayvon Martin's scuffed knuckles being said to be indicative of an altercation?

Did Dr. Biden note that there was a fight in his autopsy of Brown? Seems like that sort of force would leave a mark.

Maybe Johnson's account of the door striking him will prove to be accurate after all.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Cover the body, call an ambulance, show a bit of respect or concern? Not leave him lying there like a dead dog while a crowd gathered?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

originally posted by: signalfire

Please show me your medical degree.

Ever heard of adrenalin,training,or a high threshold of pain? The ignorance here is astounding.

I've probably got far more medical training than you do; I've also been hit in the face and I didn't stand around ignoring the injury; an 'orbital blowout fracture' IS A SKULL FRACTURE of the bones protecting the eye. You feel that, adrenaline or not, and the bruising afterwards should have been obvious.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

If he was injured by a blow to the face there is a picture, the picture will be shown if there is something to see.
The x-ray isn't attributable to the case at this time.

BTW you can't (both) argue his fist was a deadly weapon then say it might not leave a mark. That makes no sense.
edit on 19-8-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: s

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join